All Categories

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 27, 2016, 16:0810/27/16

picframer said:

Thank you Blasphemy as a fellow player standing up for what many of us who have played, payed our own hard earned dollars to enjoy a game we have come to love and bind with friends in our BH's and others.

They have to understand we are not going to roll over and walk away while they destroy OUR game and enjoyment using what has yet to be isolated method that I do not believe for a second is ligit. We simply need to keep feeding information up the line, suspicious activity and havens, they will determine how this happened, I am hopeful of it.

All the best

I agree Picframer :-) 

Empty words arent enough in this situation.

Thank you Blasphemy!

Maelyn

Oct 27, 2016, 16:0910/27/16
05/24/15

Your players first came to us, and we did not say bad words to them-as you play .A ploho.My they are very smart and educated, as the vym not ashamed?

I understand the players, but the moderator should think that he wrote.

Oct 27, 2016, 16:1010/27/16
08/22/15

I've already pointed to that in a previous post on page 5.  It is a very simple process that can be confirmed.  Also I'd like to know how in the world a bot haven that has no ability to create the units except to buy them cannot be traced by purchases so readily?  In has been over 24 hours, now almost 48 hours and this cannot be done?  It says much about the company.

Let's talk numbers here.  1.4 million rubies to buy about 20 million offense strength at half price.  So if there is no discount about 2.8 million rubies.  With "deals" going at $330 USA dollars to get 100,000 plus rubies.  That would be about 28 purchases in a few months.  Since the presidios are being hit with at least 160 million strength, multiply that by another 8 times or to be safe 10 times.

That is 224 to 280 purchases for ONE presidio to go down.  So how HARD is it to trace?  I'm using rough estimates only, but the point is, to get those number of units even from big coiners takes many purchases.  And the issue is that the payment security has been hacked once before or have we all forgotten that so easily?    Who is to say these hackers have not also created "legitimate" bank accounts  and haven't hacked the currency as well?

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

However, I do agree that the situation looks suspicious from a player's point of view. And I agree that it should be investigated more carefully. Many of you have reported these players to Support Team. Also, some details were passed to me by our forum Moderators who share your game experience and help us, Community Managers, to understand our players better.

How difficult would it be to check if these players actually bought the proportionate amount of rubies to be able to hit at least 3 Bastions and at least 10 Presidios in 2 months? Surely, your Security Team could dig through credit card/PayPal transactions easily?

Oct 27, 2016, 16:1110/27/16
Oct 27, 2016, 16:12(edited)
05/06/16

WIth such a large scale of cheating and scripting and the economical damage you have done to the game, every person is free to express his/her opinion - regardless of the position.

I know that is new to you over there in russia, where freedom of speach is not welcomed. But you better get used to it here, this is not russia and this is not a russian server.
Oct 27, 2016, 16:1210/27/16
03/27/14

AdamKrab said:

Blasphemy said:

Жорик said:

your?

this discrimination?

You're a very smart player, im sure you understand us 

Вы очень умный игрок, я уверен, вы понимаете нас

Now get off our server play and cheat on your own

Теперь выйти наш игровой сервер и обмануть свой собственный

You call us to cheat players on our server? This is a violation of the game - the moderator calls for fraud !!!

Вы призываете нас обманывать игроков на нашем сервере? Это игровое нарушение - модератор призывает к мошеничеству !!! 

This is your server

this is English Server

If you need further instructions on how to switch servers let me know

id gladly explain how in picture detail 

Oct 27, 2016, 16:1410/27/16
08/29/14

Dalira said:

Blasphemy said:

Жорик said:

moderator should not express his attitude is not one of the parties .You at work! Choose words and respect the players.) The game!

I guess this MOD is fed up with your Russian Roulette attitude 

I DONT RESPECT CHEATERS 

Я предполагаю, что это MOD надоела с русской рулетки отношения

Я НЕ УВАЖЕНИЕ читеров

Bravo!

We have such a group. Listen - you will like it. The sound is louder. And try to translate ..... "If you decide that you can all tell me wind knows where to find me" "

У нас есть такая группа . Послушайте - Вам она понравится. Звук погромче. И попробуйте перевести ..... "Если ты решишь что можешь все мне рассказать , Ветер знает где меня искать""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii4QIlSDkkE&index=2&list=RDEMhUzsr918mB64zl8BC54H2g

Oct 27, 2016, 16:1710/27/16
08/29/14

Blasphemy said:

AdamKrab said:

Blasphemy said:

Жорик said:

your?

this discrimination?

You're a very smart player, im sure you understand us 

Вы очень умный игрок, я уверен, вы понимаете нас

Now get off our server play and cheat on your own

Теперь выйти наш игровой сервер и обмануть свой собственный

You call us to cheat players on our server? This is a violation of the game - the moderator calls for fraud !!!

Вы призываете нас обманывать игроков на нашем сервере? Это игровое нарушение - модератор призывает к мошеничеству !!! 

This is your server

this is English Server

If you need further instructions on how to switch servers let me know

id gladly explain how in picture detail 

You're wrong, it's not me .. Who is this beautiful girl in the picture? - Explore!

Вы ошибаетесь , это не я .. Кто эта красивая девочка на картинке? - познакомьте!

Oct 27, 2016, 16:1710/27/16
Oct 27, 2016, 16:18(edited)
05/06/16

AdamKrab said:

We have such a group. Listen - you will like it. The sound is louder. And try to translate ..... "If you decide that you can all tell me wind knows where to find me" "

У нас есть такая группа . Послушайте - Вам она понравится. Звук погромче. И попробуйте перевести ..... "Если ты решишь что можешь все мне рассказать , Ветер знает где меня искать""

Look, who is crying now :)

As i previously said: this is not the russian server. The whole world knows, that russia doesn't cater to the freedom of speach and freedom of opinions. But if you decide to cheat and harass on a non russian server, you better get used to

- freedom of speach and

- that we do not tolerate coruption and cheating
Oct 27, 2016, 16:2010/27/16
08/29/14

Dalira said:

WIth such a large scale of cheating and scripting and the economical damage you have done to the game, every person is free to express his/her opinion - regardless of the position.

I know that is new to you over there in russia, where freedom of speach is not welcomed. But you better get used to it here, this is not russia and this is not a russian server.

nice, so we train and get used to your server and we begin to like, perhaps we will stay for a long time, you have a warm and comfortable.

милая , так мы ж и привыкаем к вашему серверу и нам начинает нравиться , наверное мы останемся на долго, у вас тепло и комфортно . 

Oct 27, 2016, 16:2210/27/16
08/29/14

Dalira said:

AdamKrab said:

Look, who is crying now :)

As i previously said: this is not the russian server. The whole world knows, that russia doesn't cater to the freedom of speach and freedom of opinions. But if you decide to cheat and harass on a non russian server, you better get used to

- freedom of speach and

- that we do not tolerate coruption and cheating

I do not cry - I laugh, I saw only you right now the width of my smile)))

я не плачу - я смеюсь , видела б ты сейчас ширину моей улыбки)))

Oct 27, 2016, 16:2510/27/16
Oct 27, 2016, 16:27(edited)
03/27/14

AdamKrab said:

Dalira said:

nice, so we train and get used to your server and we begin to like, perhaps we will stay for a long time, you have a warm and comfortable.

милая , так мы ж и привыкаем к вашему серверу и нам начинает нравиться , наверное мы останемся на долго, у вас тепло и комфортно . 

we never had issues with you being here at first, But then we seen rows of havens same exact level, with farm stats and see you come and leave a BH yet try and tell us you play right???  Why the scripted havens if you don't mind me asking??

were you afraid to fight us normally??? 

you have given your self a bad name here, 

i doubt you will ever gain our respect 

мы никогда не имели проблем с, что ты здесь сначала, но потом мы увидели ряды пристанища точно такой же уровне, со статистикой фермы и вы приходите и оставить BH еще попробовать и сказать нам вы играть прямо ??? Почему сценарий убежищ, если вы не возражаете, я спрашиваю ??

ты боялся, чтобы бороться с нами нормально ???

вы дали себе плохое имя здесь,

я сомневаюсь, что вы когда-либо получить наше уважение

Oct 27, 2016, 16:2610/27/16
12/31/15

Hey look Blasphemy referenced the Good Lord!!!!! clap clap clap..i am so proud of you!..LOL 

(please pardon the gallows humor)

Venus said,

"Cry more)))

There is confirmation, then you say that the hack. While it is not all that you say unsubstantiated accusations.

The question was not for you, the question was the Administration."

We have decided to perform an in depth analysis on this.

We will start with "Cry more)))"  What does this mean?

Hypothesis: You have Dust in your eyes. 

Solution: Clean your eyes.

Hold your head on its side and wash with water. Your tear ducts are at the side of the eye, by your nose. With your head tilted the tears flow across the eye taking the dust to the corner. Particles are more easily removed from the eye's corner than if they just go under your lower eyelid.

You also say " There is confirmation, then you say that the hack."

This is a two part here, because of the comma. Anyone with a basic understanding of the English language can see that. So the first part is

"There is confirmation,"

Definition: con·fir·ma·tion

ˌkänfərˈmāSH(ə)n/

noun

the action of confirming something or the state of being confirmed.

synonyms: corroboration, verification, proof, testimony, endorsement, authentication, substantiation, evidence More 

(in the Christian Church) the rite at which a baptized person, especially one baptized as an infant, affirms Christian belief and is admitted as a full member of the church.

I as the editor-in-chief of this publication have used my artistic liberty to decide this must be the second of these possible definitions.

Hypothesis: VV. Venus just got baptized.

Solution: Everybody clap and congratulate Venus on her conversion. Praise the Lord. Hallalujah!!!!

"then you say that the hack."

Hypothesis: she wants to play hacky sack.

Solution: Well then play my new sister in Christ.

Then she continues and says, "While it is not all that you say unsubstantiated accusations. "

Hypothesis: The Devil lied on her.

Solution: Fast for forty days. (your waist line will thank you) And remember not to believe anything that ole slew foot says.

And she wraps up with, "The question was not for you, the question was the Administration."

Hypothesis: She didn't like that Pete Rose was banned by the MLB Administration.

Solution: Support the Pete Rose foundation for veterans. This will help you learn from the best in the business when it comes to playing outside of the rules, but remember he still isn't in the hall of fame.

In conclusion I hope i have helped to shed a little light on this very important situation. If there is any way i can help you along Venus let me know.

Piratically yours

Peter

P.S. Hooked on Phonics worked for me, it might help you also.

P.S.S. If i have given you a chuckle please let me know. LOL

Oct 27, 2016, 16:2610/27/16
05/06/16
Can the Mods please clean up this totally senseless russian off-topic bubbling? It doesn't add anything sufficient to the topic, it is just spam. Thanks in advance!
Oct 27, 2016, 16:2710/27/16
08/29/14

Blasphemy said:

AdamKrab said:

Dalira said:

we never had issues with you being here at first, But then we seen rows of havens same exact level, with farm stats and see you come and leave a BH yet try and tell us you play right???  Why the scripted havens if you don't mind me asking??

I did not come here for your respect, I came to play.

"Veni, vidi, vici"

Я пришел сюда не за вашим уважением ,я пришел играть.

"Пришел , увидел, победилi"

Oct 27, 2016, 16:3010/27/16
03/27/14

AdamKrab said:

Blasphemy said:

AdamKrab said:

Dalira said:

"Veni, vidi, vici"

Just answer the question

Просто ответьте на вопрос

05/06/16
Corrected it for you:

AdamKrab said:

I did not come here for your respect, I came to play cheat.

"Veni, vidi, vici cheaty"

08/29/14

Dalira said:

Can the Mods please clean up this totally senseless russian off-topic bubbling? It doesn't add anything sufficient to the topic, it is just spam. Thanks in advance!

The sun, as you train and start the conversation off topic)

Солнце , так ты ж и начала разговор не по теме)

Oct 27, 2016, 16:3110/27/16
08/29/14
Blasphemy said:

AdamKrab said:

Blasphemy said:

AdamKrab said:

Dalira said:

"Veni, vidi, vici"

Just answer the question

Просто ответьте на вопрос

Repeat please question .
Oct 27, 2016, 16:3210/27/16
08/29/14

Dalira said:

Corrected it for you:

AdamKrab said:

I did not come here for your respect, I came to play cheat.

"Veni, vidi, vici cheaty"

Where is the evidence cheat? Can each accuse either.

Где доказательства чит ? Можно каждого обвинить в чем либо.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.