Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 27, 2016, 15:3310/27/16
07/23/16

Blasphemy said:

vv.venus said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

As I said before, we checked several suspicious accounts that were reported. And we can confirm that they received their Units in a fair way, without using any cheats/scripts/bots/etc. 

Hello.

An interesting situation))))

For a long time there is evidence and there is an official response from Plarium, about what RuAL does not violate the rules, do not use cheating and hacking does not use bots.

Instead of apologizing to the false accusations, the players continue to insult members of the BH, calling cheaters, and the troops are not honest))))))

Dear Administration, as corresponds to the rules of the forum, the publication not how it confirmed the charges? Is not time to put things in order?

false accusations? how about the rows and rows of  the exact same level of accounts that belong to Rual and Destroyer and now Veteran?

you seem to forget PLARIUM doesn't play this game WE DO and we so what you are doing, 

There is NO false accusations here, and you wont get an apology

( there is an American saying, the door is over there don't let it hit you where the good lord split you) 

get off our game!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator, you are very funny))))))

Chao

Oct 27, 2016, 15:3310/27/16
Oct 27, 2016, 15:34(edited)
03/27/14

V.VVENUS

Just because Plarium hasn't found out how you and your  russian roulette are doing things

isn't being unseen by the players... 

we see exactly everything and we get that the script/bot whatever you guys used to make all those accounts and offense

to smash the map with, you say it's not cheating, I say you need to learn REAL STRATEGY before you come on this server and calling us out on anything, 

yes you won this war congrats on being the first to show plarium their game can be destroyed by this script that's been used on their game

Thats the only gratitude you and your friends deserve

Oct 27, 2016, 15:3510/27/16
Oct 27, 2016, 15:37(edited)
01/26/15
So Venus, you are not answering my question because the truth hurts. Shiv says you have 94 members on Skype. Did many of them quit after the attacks? Or did you just move them to managing newer accounts?
Oct 27, 2016, 15:3810/27/16
08/29/14
vv.venus said:

Blasphemy said:

vv.venus said:

As I said before, we checked several suspicious accounts that were reported. And we can confirm that they received their Units in a fair way, without using any cheats/scripts/bots/etc. 

Hello.

For a long time there is evidence and there is an official response from Plarium, about what RuAL does not violate the rules, do not use cheating and hacking does not use bots.

Instead of apologizing to the false accusations, the players continue to insult members of the BH, calling cheaters, and the troops are not honest))))))

Dear Administration, as corresponds to the rules of the forum, the publication not how it confirmed the charges? Is not time to put things in order?

false accusations? how about the rows and rows of  the exact same level of accounts that belong to Rual and Destroyer and now Veteran?

you seem to forget PLARIUM doesn't play this game WE DO and we so what you are doing, 

( there is an American saying, the door is over there don't let it hit you where the good lord split you) 

Chao

Chao -kakao)
Oct 27, 2016, 15:4010/27/16
03/27/14
AdamKrab said:

vv.venus said:

Blasphemy said:

vv.venus said:

Hello.

Chao

Chao -kakao)
another American saying....... Cat catch your tongue???? 
Oct 27, 2016, 15:4210/27/16
Oct 27, 2016, 15:47(edited)
12/13/15

Smitten said:

So Venus, you are not answering my question because the truth hurts. Shiv says you have 94 members on Skype. Did many of them quit after the attacks? Or did you just move them to managing newer accounts?

mate we all know the answer on that one.....

better question is what will be with all losses from your BH , does anyone will give you back what your BH lost by unfair game ?
Oct 27, 2016, 15:4310/27/16
05/06/16
AdamKrab said:

Chao -kakao)
Get off our game.
Oct 27, 2016, 15:4610/27/16
03/27/14

Dalira said:

AdamKrab said:

Chao -kakao)
Get off our game.

выйти нашу игру

GET OFF OUR GAME

Oct 27, 2016, 15:5110/27/16
08/29/14

Blasphemy said:

Dalira said:

AdamKrab said:

Chao -kakao)
Get off our game.

выйти нашу игру

GET OFF OUR GAME

This Brazilian saying. So Chao- cocoa - it's good-bye)

Oct 27, 2016, 15:5410/27/16
03/27/14

So you guys are leaving? done playing up the scripts on our servers now that we know?

Так что вы, ребята уходят? закончили играть вверх сценарии на наших серверах теперь, когда мы знаем?

Oct 27, 2016, 15:5410/27/16
05/24/15

your?

this discrimination?

Oct 27, 2016, 15:5610/27/16
08/29/14

Blasphemy said:

So you guys are leaving? done playing up the scripts on our servers now that we know?

Так что вы, ребята уходят? закончили играть вверх сценарии на наших серверах теперь, когда мы знаем?

Of course not, I said goodbye for today, because I will soon go to sleep, and tomorrow I will wake up and will continue to play an even more active - on the eve of a holiday of Halloween

Нет конечно , это я попрощался на сегодня , потому что скоро буду ложится спать , а завтра я проснусь и продолжу играть еще активнее - в канун праздника Хеллоуина

Oct 27, 2016, 15:5910/27/16
03/27/14

AdamKrab said:

Blasphemy said:

Of course not, I said goodbye for today, because I will soon go to sleep, and tomorrow I will wake up and will continue to play an even more active - on the eve of a holiday of Halloween

Нет конечно , это я попрощался на сегодня , потому что скоро буду ложится спать , а завтра я проснусь и продолжу играть еще активнее - в канун праздника Хеллоуина

Looking forward to it 

С нетерпением жду этого

have a good rest Capt..............

Oct 27, 2016, 16:0210/27/16
08/29/14

Blasphemy said:

AdamKrab said:

Blasphemy said:

Looking forward to it 

С нетерпением жду этого

have a good rest Capt..............

Thank you, comrade. I would sleep soundly, to return to the game with new forces. Especially now I know that there I was still waiting.

Спасибо , товарищ. Буду спать крепко , чтоб вернуться в игру с новыми силами . Тем более теперь я знаю что там меня еще и ждут.

Oct 27, 2016, 16:0210/27/16
08/20/16

Thank you Blasphemy as a fellow player standing up for what many of us who have played, payed our own hard earned dollars to enjoy a game we have come to love and bind with friends in our BH's and others.

They have to understand we are not going to roll over and walk away while they destroy OUR game and enjoyment using what has yet to be isolated method that I do not believe for a second is ligit. We simply need to keep feeding information up the line, suspicious activity and havens, they will determine how this happened, I am hopeful of it.

All the best
Oct 27, 2016, 16:0310/27/16
05/24/15

moderator should not express his attitude is not one of the parties .You at work! Choose words and respect the players.) The game!

Oct 27, 2016, 16:0410/27/16
03/27/14

Жорик said:

your?

this discrimination?

You're a very smart player, im sure you understand us 

Вы очень умный игрок, я уверен, вы понимаете нас

Now get off our server play and cheat on your own

Теперь выйти наш игровой сервер и обмануть свой собственный

Oct 27, 2016, 16:0610/27/16
Oct 27, 2016, 16:07(edited)
03/27/14

Жорик said:

moderator should not express his attitude is not one of the parties .You at work! Choose words and respect the players.) The game!

I guess this MOD is fed up with your Russian Roulette attitude 

I DONT RESPECT CHEATERS 

Я предполагаю, что это MOD надоела с русской рулетки отношения

Я НЕ УВАЖЕНИЕ читеров

Oct 27, 2016, 16:0710/27/16
08/29/14

Blasphemy said:

Жорик said:

your?

this discrimination?

You're a very smart player, im sure you understand us 

Вы очень умный игрок, я уверен, вы понимаете нас

Now get off our server play and cheat on your own

Теперь выйти наш игровой сервер и обмануть свой собственный

You call us to cheat players on our server? This is a violation of the game - the moderator calls for fraud !!!

Вы призываете нас обманывать игроков на нашем сервере? Это игровое нарушение - модератор призывает к мошеничеству !!! 

Oct 27, 2016, 16:0710/27/16
05/06/16
Blasphemy said:

Жорик said:

I guess this MOD is fed up with your Russian Roulette attitude 

I DONT RESPECT CHEATERS 

Я предполагаю, что это MOD надоела с русской рулетки отношения

Я НЕ УВАЖЕНИЕ читеров

Bravo!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.