On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 26, 2016, 17:4210/26/16

maybe this guy knows something:

http://prntscr.com/cza40e

guess mods will probably say we just didnt send enough tickets about him.

no irrefutable evidence..

Oct 26, 2016, 17:4210/26/16
05/06/16
that's suicide though. if this becomes public, and it will become public (thanks to said screenshot on the way into the social networks already), plarium can close the doors.
Oct 26, 2016, 17:4910/26/16
arent we (together with the Ru) the smallest, least active server ? there is much more activity on the 3 facebook servers, just saying it might be good for them to loose us..
Oct 26, 2016, 17:5310/26/16
05/06/16
They simply could close the servers instead of totally ruining their reputation and credibility by supporting big-time-cheaters.
Oct 26, 2016, 18:0710/26/16
Dalira said:

That screenshot is worth gold, but then we have provided so many screenshots over the weeks and everything was said to be "legit" and/or covered up with some poor explanation.
that screenshot was sent to Support last week already, the Player who sent it was banned afterwards.
Oct 26, 2016, 18:1110/26/16
05/06/16
Ivoci4 said:

Dalira said:

That screenshot is worth gold, but then we have provided so many screenshots over the weeks and everything was said to be "legit" and/or covered up with some poor explanation.
that screenshot was sent to Support last week already, the Player who sent it was banned afterwards.
Wow. Banned for sending the demanded "proof"... Oooooookkkk.
Oct 26, 2016, 18:1210/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 18:13(edited)
03/27/14

Ivoci4 said:

Dalira said:

you have to be very careful with spam links even if sharing for a good cause of awareness, plarium has done something so the link does an autoban and catches the spammer faster... 

if a normal player ever gets banned on accidently over it, come straight to the forums 

here you can get it looked into faster with a CM 
Oct 26, 2016, 18:1610/26/16
12/31/15

Wow guys just trying to help:) I would like Plarium to just come out and state that they have bots in the game? That would solve alot of trust issues i think about the bot farms...I dont think that the bots are from players i think they are from Plarium myself, but anyways... Maybe Rual has cracked the prize code? that seems to be the only way they could have legitimatly have earned the troops they have......

Oct 26, 2016, 18:3410/26/16

Peter Blood said:

Wow guys just trying to help:) I would like Plarium to just come out and state that they have bots in the game? That would solve alot of trust issues i think about the bot farms...I dont think that the bots are from players i think they are from Plarium myself, but anyways... Maybe Rual has cracked the prize code? that seems to be the only way they could have legitimatly have earned the troops they have......

i dont know. but plarium owning bots makes sense to me, a way to balance the game for active players vs big coiners. the problem is that some of those bots became active and are now in russian brotherhoods, destroying real players troops.. and thats the issue, and plarium seems to be ignoring it

Oct 26, 2016, 18:3810/26/16
06/20/15

What is the recovery in the forum, how many tears and snot as threats to withdraw from the game, I am glad that we have taken down the top 1 .... Or when did not think so easy to break noobs ....

I will add here that, if you do not know how to play, it does not mean that others can not, of course, it is easier to call cheaters / hackers.

Know one, your world will no longer be the same ....

Instead of having to cry, go and learn.

Какое оживление на форуме, сколько слез и соплей, сколько угроз уйти из игры, я рад, что мы снесли топ 1 ....Ни когда не думал, что так просто сломать нубов ....

Добавлю еще вот, что, если вы не знаете, как играть, это не значит, что другие не могут, конечно, проще обозвать читерами / хакерами.

Знайте одно, ваш мир не будет уже прежним ....

Вместо того, что бы плакать, идите, учитесь. 

Oct 26, 2016, 18:5810/26/16

ya i heard, we have to learn.

but whats wrong with these diaries ? no troop building, no raid points,... only thing off is the starting date, or i would just think their farmbots. btw they use to have mostly accounts from 2014, now its mostly from last two months:

http://prntscr.com/czb450

http://prntscr.com/c

Oct 26, 2016, 19:0910/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 19:11(edited)
08/22/15

Look at his haven setup.  He can't build mercenaries or fleet or armada.  At least not according to game rules.

So he had to buy them to get them instantly.  How did the haven get to level 55 with no experience, no points, no construction?
Oct 26, 2016, 19:1810/26/16
i dont know why he would bother buying rubies. apparently they also dont need resources and they have hundreds of accounts like this...
Oct 26, 2016, 19:2310/26/16
05/06/16

ametistj said:

What is the recovery in the forum, how many tears and snot as threats to withdraw from the game, I am glad that we have taken down the top 1 .... Or when did not think so easy to break noobs ....

I will add here that, if you do not know how to play, it does not mean that others can not, of course, it is easier to call cheaters / hackers.

Know one, your world will no longer be the same ....Thats true. Cheating ruins everything. But "know one": If this cheating continues you will be alone in your precious world, cuz' cheaters gonna lose in the end: no one wants to play with them and you will die from boredom like on your russia server.

Instead of having to cry, go and learn. Learn how to use your cheat program? That's against the rules... well apparently not, since some of us are more equal than others. No, thanks for trying, but most here prefer to play the game without cheats and hacks, we are not in russia here.

Oct 26, 2016, 19:3010/26/16
Icy said:

[snip] wall of text[/snip]...

Now to wrap this up, if you guys still without a doubt believe RuAl is full of cheaters using scripts and are finding a way to cheat the game in someway. Come back here and make sure you bombard support with evidence that says my proof cannot be disproven in any plausible way. Consider yourselves in court with your claim. Everyone wants immediate action. Fine support is the judge. My claim or yours needs to be airtight if I want my case won.

No they do not have to do as you want.  They can dry the game up by withholding their money.  How long can Planarium keep going if cash flow dries up?  They probably do not pay the moderators so you guys can hold on a while, but programmers, servers, hard assets do not come cheap.  No one should be flippant when massive cheating MAY be going on and customer trust is being lost.
Oct 26, 2016, 19:4710/26/16
03/27/14

You guys forget that we to are players, we to have to woory about what can come to us, our troops 

the hard work we have put into our bh's as well,

We aren't plarium Cm's we are just like you, when we give advice it's not because we agree with them, it's because we have to stay neutral

but we have 3 sides we have to stay neutral with yours theirs and plariums, and many times we get hung by this...

Honestly I find what is going on in our server very suspicious because the troops on the Top 10 deadly don't add up...

But i guess ihold to much faith in plarium and hope they figure this out before it kills the game

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.