Spying disguised as a raid,

2 Replies
Spitfire1304 MkIII
25 October, 2016, 9:39 AM UTC

Several times after a scouting raid has been successfully defeated, the person in question sends a very weak raid, (a few buccaneers to a level 66)  discovering your strength , then, after a while a stronger member of the same brotherhood makes a strategic raid with just the correct strength to defeat you, is this ethical? i have not mentioned names.

UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
25 October, 2016, 10:22 AM UTC
why not, it's why we have Brotherhoods so we have the help of our bh 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Azhaar Laghari
25 October, 2016, 5:30 PM UTC
Spitfire1304 MkIII said:

Several times after a scouting raid has been successfully defeated, the person in question sends a very weak raid, (a few buccaneers to a level 66)  discovering your strength , then, after a while a stronger member of the same brotherhood makes a strategic raid with just the correct strength to defeat you, is this ethical? i have not mentioned names.

Who said pirates had ethics? Seriously, what is wrong with using a spy and then another BH member attacks?
UTC +5:00
1724197 users registered; 43140 topics; 270995 posts; our newest member:warnetfourn