Our Bh is being blackmailed by RuAl

Our Bh is being blackmailed by RuAl

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 24, 2016, 11:4410/24/16
08/29/14

davidclairson said:

Right now we have player from most of the top 15 Bh reporting the extortion to the Interpol cyber crime division.

Plarium is taking a  long time with this and we know they are not doing anything about it since that Bh rual is still blackmailing ppl out of real money.

there is no fast way of doing this but Russian are cheating/hacking while player are paying the price.

BTW RuAl is very known is the Russian server and they r doing the same...it seems blackmail is allowed by Plarium

Thank you, neighing

Спасибо , поржал

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 24, 2016, 12:3210/24/16
09/17/15
pillepopel said:

aha so they investigate now more carefully? is that why Players get banned by the Administrator as a reward for reporting this cheating to Support Team?

http://prnt.sc/cy43ex

this happened today, all the Player did was reporting screenshots as proofs for blackmailing and cheating, he did it in a polite way, but this was his reward ...

So please all Report to the Support and the game will be dead tomorrow because everyone gets banned except for three Players and their 1000 accounts ....

Could you please give me the ID or coordinates of a player that got banned? And the date when it happened?
Oct 24, 2016, 12:3310/24/16
03/27/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

davidclairson said:

Right now we have player from most of the top 15 Bh reporting the extortion to the Interpol cyber crime division.

Plarium is taking a  long time with this and we know they are not doing anything about it since that Bh rual is still blackmailing ppl out of real money.

there is no fast way of doing this but Russian are cheating/hacking while player are paying the price.

BTW RuAl is very known is the Russian server and they r doing the same...it seems blackmail is allowed by Plarium

Guys, such behavior is definitely not allowed in our game. Please report all cases to Support Team. They will take the necessary measures. I understand your wish to share it on Forum, but it's not in my power to take any disciplinary measures. Only our Support Team is authorized to do that. 

I asked them to pay more attention to such reports, so you can be sure they will be carefully investigated.

Oct 24, 2016, 15:4810/24/16
Oct 24, 2016, 15:49(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Could you please give me the ID or coordinates of a player that got banned? And the date when it happened?

i cant send you pm unfortunately, i wont post his coordinates here ... date was yesterday, 23.10.

Oct 24, 2016, 16:3410/24/16
03/27/14
Please private message me, and ill give her the details 
Oct 24, 2016, 20:1310/24/16
07/26/15
We have had two members  of our brotherhood "banned" in the last 24 hours for reporting extortion attempts by a RuAL player. While reports of this nature should be sent to Plarium why suspend the players that send them? This makes no sense at all. Hopefully it is an error that will be rectified quickly.
Oct 24, 2016, 20:3510/24/16
03/27/14

Capt_Jack said:

We have had two members  of our brotherhood "banned" in the last 24 hours for reporting extortion attempts by a RuAL player. While reports of this nature should be sent to Plarium why suspend the players that send them? This makes no sense at all. Hopefully it is an error that will be rectified quickly.

If you can please message me the cords of the players that have been banned for turning in suspicious accounts, i can have a community manager get this looked into faster, this isn't something normal ..

Thank you
Oct 24, 2016, 23:1910/24/16

True. This is not normal.. 

Recently saw botfarms become active, bubble up, jump around the map, play prizes, form at least 3 brotherhoods (where they also jump in and out of), try extort other brotherhoods, downgrade bastions and capture a presidio. while most of their havens and diaries show no other activity (barely build troops, barely have haven defense and most of them have negative raid rankings,...)

That's why i come here on the forum looking for information. And here i read you say you cant solve this situation because your just a moderator and we need to prove they are cheating and send a ticket to support. But now i see at least three real players who did as you advised, now have their account blocked. And the few people who dare to ask apparently also risk being insulted by you or other moderators. 

So i agree with you; this isn't something normal.. Can i maybe ask you or maybe other moderators to please try inform us, other players just like you, about whats going on in this game ? And what do you advice to do ? 

I hope you understand i don't see the point now in sending another ticket to support.

Thank you.

Oct 24, 2016, 23:5110/24/16

And please tell the Plarium department that is able to help us, that we do need some serious permanent banning. 

It just seems they might be banning the wrong guys..

Oct 25, 2016, 01:3910/25/16
03/27/14

I honestly don't know what is going on, And i apologize, 

I told you guys to keep writing support, I didn't think you would get banned for doing so,

But i have shared this post with a Community Manager. She is the only one who can answer you on this

This has gone out of my control 
Oct 25, 2016, 03:3310/25/16
07/26/15
Thanks for you prompt answer Blasphemy. I will send you the co-ords of my two players who were suspended.
Oct 25, 2016, 06:0610/25/16
09/21/15

They have probably banned for abusing the ticket system.

So with that i can conclude,

Black Mailing, Extortion is tolerateable for plarium & possibly allowed too.

But if pi.sed of players send multiple tickets (because there was BOT replies and they have been ignore & nothing has been done about reported players) they will get banned.

So now what is coming up next is an apology & you will get unbanned, but what plarium is going to do for missed crew counter & lot of other thing an active pirate do in this time?

Oct 25, 2016, 16:2210/25/16
12/31/15
On the lighter side.. Maybe we could have RUAL look for the Clinton emails?
Oct 25, 2016, 21:0510/25/16
02/14/15

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, people would stop posting about this monumental problem here and anywhere else, if PLARIUM (not a Moderator and not a CM) were to at least acknowledge that there is a problem and they are working to resolve it and find a way to compensate the people fairly. 

No offense to the CM and Moderators but you guys are all just stifled mouthpieces for Plarium. Don't give me any BS about how they have to spend 10 hours a week, they are more than compensated for it.

FOR ONCE LET AN OFFICIAL FROM PLARIUM PUT THE BIG BOY PANTS ON AND ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM TO THE MASSES
Oct 25, 2016, 21:0910/25/16
03/27/14

Peter Blood said:

ROFL you think they could,???

I mean i heard Russian were smart in the brains, maybe we should pay them... 

Oct 26, 2016, 00:3910/26/16
05/06/16

Blasphemy said:

Peter Blood said:

ROFL you think they could,???

I mean i heard Russian were smart in the brains, maybe we should pay them... 

It's not that funny in the current situation, you know? Especially since they already asked us to pay them for protection, so they won't charge their cheated troops against our assets.

It's not that funny in the current situation, you know? Especially since they already asked us to pay them for protection, so they won't charge their cheated troops against our assets.

Oct 26, 2016, 02:1010/26/16
09/26/14
Today Rual Attacked and took down no less than 7 of Pilgrim Slayers Bastions.  How is this possible from one BH  in one day unless there was cheating going on.  I'm tired of the lip service that Plarium pays to these situations> something needs to be done and done now.  Plarium will be the big loser her because players will leave in droves.
Oct 26, 2016, 07:4510/26/16
07/28/16

jjmcafee31 said:

Today Rual Attacked and took down no less than 7 of Pilgrim Slayers Bastions.  How is this possible from one BH  

I think it is possible, its hard to do, and expensive, however I do think it is possible.

they have 160 members, a lot are very active, in the prize take down, + if they buy the development offers ( not the winners army offers, ) with real money, they make large amounts of units in the take downs, boost the attacks and recalls, and rebuy from the surgeon the " Dead units" with their rubies, also all splitting up to make attack and defence units as a team, so half of them support what ever they own ( bastions / presidios )

and half of them do the wet work.

I have done it before, with 10,000 Jugs,

Also you have to be very efficient, with discovery's , pearls, and your Brotherhood communications,

BTW I have had communications with some of Rual, and the ones I talked to where not bots  [ we had a little local difficulty :) ]

anyways ~~~~~

Good Luck

Regards

Oct 26, 2016, 09:3510/26/16

hallo

Ignore the mails from rual and plarium. No Cent for this game. this is the real way plarium too Brainstorming this Statement.

Best regards Zauselzenzie from Germany.

Some of the german brotherhoods pay not one Cent for this game.
Oct 26, 2016, 09:4110/26/16
10/20/15

This start to look more like a Japaneses movie where you need to pay the Yakuza a protection fee or you will get slaughtered.

i reported the extortion too but i didn't get banned , maybe the words i used are nicer and i didn't insult them or anything.