All Categories

Our Bh is being blackmailed by RuAl

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 20, 2016, 14:5210/20/16

SO as all the top 15 Bh noticed , we got a blackmail email from a russian BH called RuAL , asking us to pay them 100 $ a month or our bastions and presdios will get taken !!!

One thing i want to say to plarium administrator : where are you guys ???

This BH have 3 members that raided 4 bastion in 1 days over and over until they all got cleaned , how do they do that ??

they keep raiding each week with massive offense which bring me to something the russian are well knowen about it :

Is it possible they are cheating and hacking the game ?

I am asking any game manager or administrator to look closly into this Bh called RuAl , i don't like being blackmailed to pay real money to russian.

Anyone who got that email from there leader should report it to plarium.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 20, 2016, 15:3810/20/16
03/27/14
davidclairson said:

SO as all the top 15 Bh noticed , we got a blackmail email from a russian BH called RuAL , asking us to pay them 100 $ a month or our bastions and presdios will get taken !!!

One thing i want to say to plarium administrator : where are you guys ???

This BH have 3 members that raided 4 bastion in 1 days over and over until they all got cleaned , how do they do that ??

they keep raiding each week with massive offense which bring me to something the russian are well knowen about it :

Is it possible they are cheating and hacking the game ?

I am asking any game manager or administrator to look closly into this Bh called RuAl , i don't like being blackmailed to pay real money to russian.

Anyone who got that email from there leader should report it to plarium.

Can you redo this email with the cords?
Oct 20, 2016, 17:2710/20/16
10/07/15

So some BH are selling haven and Plarium allowed that?

somes BH programmed bot and Plarium are ok with that?
Oct 20, 2016, 18:4310/20/16
10/07/15

Blasphemy said:

No it's not allowed but we can't do anything here about it, you need to contact support team with the info

http://support.plarium.com/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/Step1/23

So i have to sent a ticket to plarium? again? with coord of fake bot? i will try again, but ilf Plarium don't take this problem seriously it's will be the end of game

Oct 20, 2016, 20:0110/20/16
03/27/14

Zandoli said:

Blasphemy said:

No it's not allowed but we can't do anything here about it, you need to contact support team with the info

So i have to sent a ticket to plarium? again? with coord of fake bot? i will try again, but ilf Plarium don't take this problem seriously it's will be the end of game

It's your game, how well do you like it?? ebough to fight for it???

Oct 20, 2016, 20:5610/20/16
10/07/15

Blasphemy said:

Zandoli said:

Blasphemy said:

i am fighting for it

it's why i waste my time to send ticket and reported the problem on the forum

The only think i hope if that Plarium and Pirates Tides programmer tack the problem seriously and not send back stupid/generality answer for a ticket.

how can we fight against BH CPU?

Oct 20, 2016, 22:4410/20/16
03/27/14

Zandoli said:

Blasphemy said:

Zandoli said:

Blasphemy said:

i am fighting for it

The only think i hope if that Plarium and Pirates Tides programmer tack the problem seriously and not send back stupid/generality answer for a ticket.

by not giving up when things get tough 

Oct 20, 2016, 23:4010/20/16
by not giving up means lose everything you have and buy more.........
Oct 21, 2016, 00:0510/21/16
10/07/15

Blasphemy said:

Zandoli said:

Blasphemy said:

Zandoli said:

Blasphemy said:

i am fighting for it

by not giving up when things get tough 

i don't give up or u will not see me answered u

as i said lot of time, my only fear is that plarium will let do that

and nothing from administator show that something will happened against that
Oct 21, 2016, 00:1610/21/16
09/21/15

We gotta quit the fight if people who are earning money through US are not going to do anything about it.

I don't know about someone else but if i was in this support i will do a check on a whole server because that is where i will get my salary from.

Attitude until yet i have seen from plarium employee's are the worst ever , worst ever in the corporate sector.

Despite all these reports they are sending an automated reply every time, you want us to submit more tickets?

What the heck happened to last one? Why we have to care only when it is PLARIUM who is earning (looting) money from us. 

We are not getting a dime out of it instead we are the one's who are paying these people who aren't bothered with our problems.

So just tell me why do we keep playing & Keep paying salaries of them???????

Oct 22, 2016, 19:5310/22/16
Oct 22, 2016, 20:02(edited)

everything is ok , RuAL said it was a joke........

and we have'' official note, from Plarium'' written by moderator - ''Unfortunately we can't share the results with players, but I can assure you that the appropriate measures were taken. All further complaints will also be carefully investigated''

im a little bit confused ,moderators keep telling us how they cant do anything ,  and then *boom** magic** we have official note from Plarium written by moderator

i see a lot of jokers here , but no one laughing.....

Oct 22, 2016, 21:4310/22/16
03/27/14
Quixote it's good to hear you got some good results, 
Oct 23, 2016, 05:0610/23/16
We got the same email from Plarium , that means they are just ignoring us.
Oct 23, 2016, 12:3410/23/16
03/27/14
i got a response as well from the support team,, and believe me they aren't ignoring you 
Oct 23, 2016, 19:0910/23/16

my comment was sarcastic

how moderators who are just a players like we are (moderators statement ) can give us official note from plarium ?

official note from plarium need to  give us someone from PLARIUM !!!

btw that ''official'' message is auto-generated and we all getting the same one 

like i said a lot of jokers here , but no one laughing.....

Oct 24, 2016, 00:0910/24/16
11/06/14

The hierarchy of plarium representation on the forums is Alyona the community manager and the moderators. Any information  moderators give out to the forums is information we are told we can release by a CM.  Moderators are players who give up 10 hours or more of their time  a week to  help players with the knowledge they've  learned from the games.  When it is a topic we are not able to handle or is within our jurisdiction to handle you are referred to support. Essentially anything concerning programming we have no control over or the means. There is a separate team responsible for this - support

No one on the forum has the ability or means to handle alts, bugs,  bots, or extortion.  Anything we're not able to handle that requires attention is forwarded to a Community Manager, who sends it to support.  

The issue above is extortion right, So this is the support path chosen - You > Forum > Moderators > Support > Forum > CM/Moderators

I encourage you guys to use the forum, but if it obvious its not something we can handle, it may be best in the future to go directly to support first. 

Oct 24, 2016, 07:2010/24/16

Right now we have player from most of the top 15 Bh reporting the extortion to the Interpol cyber crime division.

Plarium is taking a  long time with this and we know they are not doing anything about it since that Bh rual is still blackmailing ppl out of real money.

there is no fast way of doing this but Russian are cheating/hacking while player are paying the price.

BTW RuAl is very known is the Russian server and they r doing the same...it seems blackmail is allowed by Plarium
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 24, 2016, 10:2110/24/16
09/17/15

davidclairson said:

Right now we have player from most of the top 15 Bh reporting the extortion to the Interpol cyber crime division.

Plarium is taking a  long time with this and we know they are not doing anything about it since that Bh rual is still blackmailing ppl out of real money.

there is no fast way of doing this but Russian are cheating/hacking while player are paying the price.

BTW RuAl is very known is the Russian server and they r doing the same...it seems blackmail is allowed by Plarium

Guys, such behavior is definitely not allowed in our game. Please report all cases to Support Team. They will take the necessary measures. I understand your wish to share it on Forum, but it's not in my power to take any disciplinary measures. Only our Support Team is authorized to do that. 

I asked them to pay more attention to such reports, so you can be sure they will be carefully investigated.
Oct 24, 2016, 11:3710/24/16

aha so they investigate now more carefully? is that why Players get banned by the Administrator as a reward for reporting this cheating to Support Team?

http://prnt.sc/cy43ex

this happened today, all the Player did was reporting screenshots as proofs for blackmailing and cheating, he did it in a polite way, but this was his reward ...

So please all Report to the Support and the game will be dead tomorrow because everyone gets banned except for three Players and their 1000 accounts ....