Farm line moved?

34 Replies
Bootymaster
15 October, 2016, 8:28 PM UTC
What is thinking of moving a line of 50 bot haven all over the seven seas, even the ones that were blocked?  And now they have bubble's even though they are still blocked?
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
16 October, 2016, 3:00 AM UTC

that is impossible? 

are they inactive bots or still active???

just never seen this done
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
16 October, 2016, 3:50 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:

that is impossible? 

are they inactive bots or still active???

just never seen this done

We have seen on other games and servers where bot accounts were banned by admin but have managed to re-activate and been given protection bubbles

They will probably start producing units and competing in tournaments to get rubies for re-locating their havens

The situation with bots on all plarium.com servers is hopeless

I wonder how long it will be before they are producing level 32 Juggernauts lol
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
Bootymaster
16 October, 2016, 5:39 PM UTC
These are the ones that were making mercs and gunboats. I hope they don't hold a grudge..lol I have been blocking and raiding them for a year now...lol  But for them to compete against us is just wrong.
User Deleted
16 October, 2016, 7:13 PM UTC

yes many of them are relocated and under bubble protection 

UTC +1:00
Blasphemy
16 October, 2016, 7:28 PM UTC
strange ... and sad :\
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 October, 2016, 12:32 PM UTC
We didn't move any Havens. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Icy
17 October, 2016, 2:15 PM UTC
My vote - delete them all 
UTC -4:00
Blasphemy
17 October, 2016, 2:34 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We didn't move any Havens. 
they aren't saying you did, or plarium company they said whom ever is leveling them did 
Bootymaster
17 October, 2016, 4:36 PM UTC
If not Plarium, then who would have the control to move them?
User Deleted
17 October, 2016, 4:49 PM UTC

Bootymaster said:

same question ! what is going on in the game ? 

and this bring us back on our subject where people selling goods and troops in the game

even better question is what Plarium will do about this?

Blasphemy
17 October, 2016, 6:35 PM UTC

NightWolf said:

Bootymaster said:

same question ! what is going on in the game ? 

and this bring us back on our subject where people selling goods and troops in the game

even better question is what Plarium will do about this?

Plarium would tell you to turn any info you gather to the Support devs they can then follow up and inspect any suspiciousness 

but we can't do anything but talk about it on the forums, that is not our line of work  
toggit
17 October, 2016, 8:42 PM UTC
The scammers have moved the bots to make it harder for plarium admin to deactivate them - it was too easy when they were in nice neat lines
User Deleted
17 October, 2016, 8:47 PM UTC

no offence to moderators ,it is clear that you guys cant help us because you are gamers like everyone else

is here anyone from PLARIUM who can help us ,or forum is just water under the bridge ?

does things we talk in forum means them anything?

i wonts waste my time anymore sending tickets to ''support'' until i get only ONE answer from that ''support'' , i'm repeating myself over and over about support who dont do anything with tickets we sending to them

does support need  support ? im sure that we can help them 

Bootymaster
18 October, 2016, 2:01 AM UTC
So you are telling me that for a year I have been playing against a hacker?  Is the game that messed up that it can happen?
Blasphemy
18 October, 2016, 12:48 PM UTC

No we didn't say that.... 

I have no means in saying who or what they are... 
Bootymaster
18 October, 2016, 3:11 PM UTC
If Anna says it was not them then who?
Zandoli
19 October, 2016, 12:05 AM UTC

for sure there is a problem on thoses bots..;

how an entire line can be moved like that... with scores on their diaries...

if plarium wan't do nothing, lot of player are thinking this is the end of game.

now they're producing prize bot? after made ressource bot, and plarium don't care?

UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 October, 2016, 1:12 PM UTC
I'll ask if it could be one of our scripts or something. It does seem suspicious.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
FeistyFiona
19 October, 2016, 2:24 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I'll ask if it could be one of our scripts or something. It does seem suspicious.

Check out coords: 531; 311 It's a level 64 haven which looks like a normal BOT haven with a protective bubble. In addition to that, if you look at the diary, it has Prize and Defensive stats. 

P.S. I know this is not the proper place to report things as I've read multiple times about the suggestion to submit a ticket. The coords I posted above is just for Plarium (in this case Alyona) to have an idea of what's being talked about. 
1663070 users registered; 33812 topics; 253282 posts; our newest member:giangualtiero.guidetti