This topic is closed

ALTERNATIVE ACOUNTS-ALTS

111 Replies
Inessa
21 October, 2016, 3:00 PM UTC

And thank you for your understanding


И вам спасибо за понимание

UTC +0:00
Don Quixote
22 October, 2016, 7:28 PM UTC
Don Quixote said:

i trolling ? all  i see here are liars and a cheaters calling me a troll

give me one of the top 15 BH names they attacked and i will backup

then you can call me a troll

until then you are not objective and you telling lies as a moderator

you have no attitude and your posts are proof for that


hmmm???
UTC +7:00
Don Quixote
22 October, 2016, 7:47 PM UTC

one more thing 

cheaters talk about discrimination LOL , rules are rules and we all talk here in english because of those rules !

yes cheaters - why? where are your dread fleet ? hmm? oh yes you cant produce them , you must buy them that is the problem- cheaters


only discrimination are locked post 

what !? we dont have rights to talk on forum anymore? THAT is discrimination!


we pay for this game and we want something in return from Plarium or we will stop paying and playing - money talk from now on !


facts: bots gone crazy leveling up 20 levels over night , using prestige , playing prizes jumping all over the map and joining RuAL and Destroyers  

and we get next:

blackmail letters from cheaters

locked post from moderators 

advices from moderators to fight with them if we dont like it  - well why you dont go and fight with them if you are so big and smart and and they are regular players !!!!!! 


UTC +7:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
22 October, 2016, 9:59 PM UTC

I said i had no proof Don Quixote, of what they been excused about, 

This  is the very game i enjoy playing daily, it's my second home,

yes i see that our map being run by bots now and i see mysterious havens moving fast in levels

Not to mention many bots jumping and moving in another location bubbles...

No explanation,


we don't have what it takes to find out what is going on, so we tell you to fight and turn any suspiciousness to plarium support 

Don, I'm on your side I agree with alot of what you say, but i too have rules i have to obey 

reason i joined the plarium team is so i can be the voice for players, I do my best to do this

Sometimes We have to be the bad guys and make a decision to lock a thread 

not because we don't agree with you, but because we have rules we have work around and until proven everyone is innocent 

and locking a thread keeps the forum going up in chaos 




I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Don Quixote
23 October, 2016, 7:10 PM UTC
Don Quixote said:

Don Quixote said:

i trolling ? all  i see here are liars and a cheaters calling me a troll

give me one of the top 15 BH names they attacked and i will backup

then you can call me a troll

until then you are not objective and you telling lies as a moderator

you have no attitude and your posts are proof for that


hmmm???

UTC +7:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
23 October, 2016, 7:53 PM UTC

Don Quixote said:


Don Quixote said:


Don Quixote said:


i trolling ? all  i see here are liars and a cheaters calling me a troll

give me one of the top 15 BH names they attacked and i will backup

then you can call me a troll

until then you are not objective and you telling lies as a moderator

you have no attitude and your posts are proof for that


hmmm???

Because every top bh's  got the ransom on here a threat, one that was said that was done to get them going, something fun but taken the wrong way, was it right no it wasn't 



I have not lied at all on this forum, so please Don Quixote take to steps back and refrain from calling me out as you are, 


I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Don Quixote
23 October, 2016, 8:22 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


Don Quixote said:


Blasphemy said:


He is also saying the accusations on his BH are false, they only sent the letters to stir up some drama

that's is how i took what he said anyway 

to stir up some drama ? by blackmailing for 100$ to be safe from them? are you serious?  

just STOP defending them!!! and STOP defending plarium for doing nothing to check how they come from nowhere and destoying everyone they want!!!!

they are cheaters and that is more than obvious !!!

and stop telling everyone how everything is ok !!!

They are being investigated and im on your side, but i won't chose until i see proof,

*notice they are only attacking the top 15 in ranking??? Once these top BH's once said they are the best, yet when a tougher bh comes 

you raise your sails and call cheat and run.... If they cheat prove it 

Now that you all have another BH out there saying they want a challenge i see tears

But yet when the top 10 slaughtered many smaller brotherhoods and was told to suck it up and play the game it was okay???

 

Ive seen so far 1 thing they did wrong was send out random to make you mad,  did pirates not do that once as well?


i did not notice what you saying. you wanna know why?

because they did NOT attack any of top 15 brotherhoods 

you are paid from Plarium to be a moderator , start behaving like one , stop telling us wrong information and  stop defending cheaters side 

if you had problems with top ranked brotherhoods that is your problem , they are on top with a reason, top brotherhoods have top coiners and they can prove that easy 

thank you 

UTC +7:00
pillepopel
23 October, 2016, 9:59 PM UTC

Wow, a friend of mine just reported proofs (screenshots) for cheating, threats etc. to the support. As a reaction he now is blocked from the game.


"Your account has been blocked by the Administration until further notice. Please contact support for further information."



Really?! Is this the way the game is going to die?



---


@blasphemy: they want a challenge? how do you challenge a BH which cant be hurt because it has endless accounts to replace the defense you could wipe out (not speaking of the endless offense to hit everything the top BH's have, while they only have one presidio with probalby 800 million defense inside ......... thats ridiculous)

UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
23 October, 2016, 11:20 PM UTC

pillepopel said:


Wow, a friend of mine just reported proofs (screenshots) for cheating, threats etc. to the support. As a reaction he now is blocked from the game.


"Your account has been blocked by the Administration until further notice. Please contact support for further information."



Really?! Is this the way the game is going to die?



---


@blasphemy: they want a challenge? how do you challenge a BH which cant be hurt because it has endless accounts to replace the defense you could wipe out (not speaking of the endless offense to hit everything the top BH's have, while they only have one presidio with probalby 800 million defense inside ......... thats ridiculous)

Good question, but like ive had already stated im only stating to what ive seen and read on here,

I don't know what they have, they haven't attacked my BH, I can't go after someone that i do not have proof of,

Now the Destroyer BH we have proof, it's apparent to the eye, i can fight this and know that i have a case...



Im sorry about your friend, maybe Alyona can look into this tomorrow ..the Community Managers do not work on the weekends on the forums 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
AdamKrab
24 October, 2016, 11:54 AM UTC

pillepopel said:


Wow, a friend of mine just reported proofs (screenshots) for cheating, threats etc. to the support. As a reaction he now is blocked from the game.


"Your account has been blocked by the Administration until further notice. Please contact support for further information."



Really?! Is this the way the game is going to die?



---


@blasphemy: they want a challenge? how do you challenge a BH which cant be hurt because it has endless accounts to replace the defense you could wipe out (not speaking of the endless offense to hit everything the top BH's have, while they only have one presidio with probalby 800 million defense inside ......... thats ridiculous)

Bad luck to your friend, perhaps he wrote the threats, saying if the support will not help, let them pay themselves led by our $ 100?

Again, for those who have bad humor, it was a joke from our chapter about the money - you never know what you there who writes in the game, do not need to apply to all serious-it's just a game.


Не повезло твоему другу , наверное он написал с угрозами , мол если СП не помогут , то пуст они платят сами нашему главе 100$ ?

Повторяю, для тех у кого плохо с юмором , это была шутка от нашего главы про деньги - мало ли что вам там кто пишет в игре , не нужно ко всему относится серьезно -это только игра.

/
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
24 October, 2016, 12:19 PM UTC

Don Quixote said:


Blasphemy said:


Don Quixote said:


Blasphemy said:


He is also saying the accusations on his BH are false, they only sent the letters to stir up some drama

that's is how i took what he said anyway 

to stir up some drama ? by blackmailing for 100$ to be safe from them? are you serious?  

just STOP defending them!!! and STOP defending plarium for doing nothing to check how they come from nowhere and destoying everyone they want!!!!

they are cheaters and that is more than obvious !!!

and stop telling everyone how everything is ok !!!

They are being investigated and im on your side, but i won't chose until i see proof,

*notice they are only attacking the top 15 in ranking??? Once these top BH's once said they are the best, yet when a tougher bh comes 

you raise your sails and call cheat and run.... If they cheat prove it 

Now that you all have another BH out there saying they want a challenge i see tears

But yet when the top 10 slaughtered many smaller brotherhoods and was told to suck it up and play the game it was okay???

 

Ive seen so far 1 thing they did wrong was send out random to make you mad,  did pirates not do that once as well?


i did not notice what you saying. you wanna know why?

because they did NOT attack any of top 15 brotherhoods 

you are paid from Plarium to be a moderator , start behaving like one , stop telling us wrong information and  stop defending cheaters side 

if you had problems with top ranked brotherhoods that is your problem , they are on top with a reason, top brotherhoods have top coiners and they can prove that easy 

thank you 

Okay my mistake, the emails i got from some of the top 15 a few had contacted me, then i contacted a few i new the leaders of and they too got the ransom note, so my mistake i assumed they were after the top 15 brotherhoods on the map ( never once have i stated i had issues with any of them ) 



Now are we going to keep on arguing over who they are attacking and my MOD duties or we going to work on a solution here Don Quixide, cause you seem to like tagging my butt, not that i don't mind having someone that close, id appreciate you taking 2 steps back and get back to the subject here............



So please maintain the culture of dialogue. Insulting or accusing player groups is violation of Forum rules. 




I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
BornInTheStorm
25 October, 2016, 12:12 AM UTC

Apparently alt accounts are a well known problem in all these kind of games.. So i don't expect Plarium to be the company solving it now. Sure, one player having multiple accounts ain't fair. But money distribution also ain't. For me, alt accounts is not a big problem. You can have two addresses, work two jobs, have two internet connections and in some of our countries even marry two wives. So if you are willing to put your time and resources in it, i don't mind. As long as the game functions are the same, i just don't see the difference between a player with one or one with more accounts. That being said, it seems some of those 'alt accounts' are showing very strange activity, making it pretty obvious that they aint playing by the same rules than the real players have to. 

My question is; how can i ever prove that they are cheating ? 

Shouldn't Plarium be taking care of that, and fast. So i can start building up some trust again in this company.

Thanks.

UTC +7:00
1658800 users registered; 33360 topics; 251681 post; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger