ALTERNATIVE ACOUNTS-ALTS

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 21, 2016, 08:5810/21/16

Oct 21, 2016, 09:2110/21/16

no one laughing on this ''joke''

its a BLACKMAIL not a joke !!!

only joke here is Plarium who let you do this !!!
Oct 21, 2016, 09:3210/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 09:33(edited)
08/29/14

Don Quixote said:

no one laughing on this ''joke''

its a BLACKMAIL not a joke !!!

only joke here is Plarium who let you do this !!!

Всьё у тьибья бюдет харашьё таварищ!Донт ворри- би гепи!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Oct 21, 2016, 09:3910/21/16
08/26/14

Hi guys. Are you crazy? Learn to play and not to cry

Oct 21, 2016, 11:3110/21/16
03/27/14

Don Quixote said:

Blasphemy said:

He is also saying the accusations on his BH are false, they only sent the letters to stir up some drama

that's is how i took what he said anyway 

to stir up some drama ? by blackmailing for 100$ to be safe from them? are you serious?  

just STOP defending them!!! and STOP defending plarium for doing nothing to check how they come from nowhere and destoying everyone they want!!!!

they are cheaters and that is more than obvious !!!

and stop telling everyone how everything is ok !!!

They are being investigated and im on your side, but i won't chose until i see proof,

*notice they are only attacking the top 15 in ranking??? Once these top BH's once said they are the best, yet when a tougher bh comes 

you raise your sails and call cheat and run.... If they cheat prove it 

Now that you all have another BH out there saying they want a challenge i see tears

But yet when the top 10 slaughtered many smaller brotherhoods and was told to suck it up and play the game it was okay???

Ive seen so far 1 thing they did wrong was send out random to make you mad,  did pirates not do that once as well?

Oct 21, 2016, 12:3310/21/16
03/27/14

*ATTENTION* I was asked to remind you to use English in the forums, or we will have to remove your post

Sorry for any inconvenience for this 
Oct 21, 2016, 13:5710/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 14:02(edited)
08/26/14

who made you write this? is discrimination on linguistic grounds? you have the right to tell the players what language to communicate? show me where it is written in the rules of the game.

P.S. Простите за ломанный английский. Переводчик совершает ошибки.

Oct 21, 2016, 14:0410/21/16
09/13/14

This is discrimination, which is written in the rules that the English platform should play only English? This server has collected many nations - waiting for your specific reference to the item in the rules of the forum - about what should be written in English only.

ЭТО дискриминация , где в правилах написано что на английской платформе должны играть только англоязычные ? На этом сервере собрано много наций - жду от вас конкретно указание на пункт в правилах форума - о том что нужно писать только на английском.

Oct 21, 2016, 14:0910/21/16
03/27/14

Inessa said:

who made you write this? is discrimination on linguistic grounds? you have the right to tell the players what language to communicate? show me where it is written in the rules of the game.

P.S. Простите за ломанный английский. Переводчик совершает ошибки.

1.4 Members are asked to post in English, as this is an English speaking community. If you still need to post using different languages then provide us with an English translation. This will facilitate the Staff assisting you with any issues.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-rules-and-tutorials/350_official-forum-rules-1

Oct 21, 2016, 14:1110/21/16
03/27/14

We might be able to make a Russian room for you if you would like,

but the open part is that this is a English forum, many here are English speaking, we may make an error trying to explain to you 
Oct 21, 2016, 14:1310/21/16

ok no one know how to play this game except them.....

I expect more objectivity from moderators here , when you say that they attacking top 15 i must tell  you how that is not true 

not even one of their targets was one of the top 15 brotherhoods so PLEASE STOP telling us not true things

thank you

Oct 21, 2016, 14:1810/21/16
03/27/14

Don Quixote said:

I expect more objectivity from moderators here , when you say that they attacking top 15 i must tell  you how that is not true 

not even one of their targets was one of the top 15 brotherhoods so PLEASE STOP telling us not true things

thank you

Im here to see all sides, theirs and yours,

and to understand with a third eye

Im not objecting to anything here, Im trying to understand you and them...

I have no special privileges other than this forum allows me to, 

Im a normal player as you are... so please stop it with the Mod remarks 

Unless you have proof other than that you're trolling 

Oct 21, 2016, 14:2210/21/16
08/26/14

DON QUIXOTE ,

The fact that you can not defend themselves does not mean that we do not play fair or use malicious code. If TOP10 consider themselves strong, let them show. Considers unfair - let protect those we supposedly unjustly offended. While we have developed - you attacked us, and now we have developed and are going to attack you. All honest.

P.S^ googleTranslate

То что вы не можете защититься еще не означает что мы играем не честно или пользуемся вредоносным кодом. Если ТОП10 считают себя сильнейшими, пусть покажут. Считают несправедливым - пусть защитят тех, кого мы якобы несправедливо обижаем. Пока мы развивались - вы нас атаковали, сейчас мы развились и идем атаковать вас. Все честно.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 21, 2016, 14:2210/21/16
09/17/15

Dear players. 

Please be aware that this is the English-speaking Forum. According to our Forum rules (1.4) you need to post in English or provide an English translation for your posts.

This time I will give you a warning. But further posts in Russian will force us to take the necessary measures.

Please respect our Forum Rules and other players. Thank you for understanding.

Oct 21, 2016, 14:2310/21/16
08/29/14

Blasphemy said:

Don Quixote said:

thank you

Im here to see all sides, theirs and yours,

and to understand with a third eye

Im not objecting to anything here, Im trying to understand you and them...

I have no special privileges other than this forum allows me to, 

Im a normal player as you are... so please stop it with the Mod remarks 

Unless you have proof other than that you're trolling 

Dear moderator, he really Troll, he smelled of damp, which means he lives under the bridge, and this is the first sign of a troll ... or maybe the smell of his tears, I have not yet figured out ...

With your permission I will duplicate in Russian - I think it would be fair for all.

Уважаемый модератор , он действительно троль , от него пахнет сыростью , а значит он живет под мостом, а это первый признак тролля ... а может то пахнет его слезами , я еще не разобрался...

С вашего позволения буду дублировать на русском - думаю так будет справедливо для всех.

Oct 21, 2016, 14:2910/21/16
08/26/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Dear players. 

Please be aware that this is the English-speaking Forum. According to our Forum rules (1.4) you need to post in English or provide an English translation for your posts.

This time I will give you a warning. But further posts in Russian will force us to take the necessary measures.

Dear Community manager,

We publish our reports in English and Russian languages ​​for better understanding between English-speaking and Russian-speaking players. If it is considered a flagrant violation of the rules, I can complain about the language discrimination?

Уважаемый Комьюнити менеджер

мы публикуем наши сообщения на английском и русском языках для более лучшего взаимопонимания между англоязычными и русскоязычными игроками. Если это считается грубым нарушением правил, то я могу пожаловаться на языковую дискриминацию?  

Oct 21, 2016, 14:3710/21/16

i trolling ? all  i see here are liars and a cheaters calling me a troll

give me one of the top 15 BH names they attacked and i will backup

then you can call me a troll

until then you are not objective and you telling lies as a moderator

you have no attitude and your posts are proof for that

Oct 21, 2016, 14:4810/21/16
03/27/14

Inessa said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Dear players. 

Dear Community manager,

We publish our reports in English and Russian languages ​​for better understanding between English-speaking and Russian-speaking players. If it is considered a flagrant violation of the rules, I can complain about the language discrimination?

Уважаемый Комьюнити менеджер

мы публикуем наши сообщения на английском и русском языках для более лучшего взаимопонимания между англоязычными и русскоязычными игроками. Если это считается грубым нарушением правил, то я могу пожаловаться на языковую дискриминацию?  

You are now, and we thank you, Shiv your leader the first response was not adding English 

and we were getting complaints about it....

Thank you for making it that much easier for us to repond 
Oct 21, 2016, 15:0010/21/16
08/26/14

And thank you for your understanding

И вам спасибо за понимание

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.