This topic is closed

ALTERNATIVE ACOUNTS-ALTS

111 Replies
Blasphemy
20 October, 2016, 5:58 PM UTC

Veles said:

Linda McCarty said:

I posted a huge comment about Rual/Destroyers under this thread, and it was removed, along with Fazi's. This is a BH that all accounts use to be under the Bh Destroyer, this was my original post....Now RuAl has come in and this is one guy, that's operating the entire BH, he's taken 1/2 of the Destroyers accounts and changed it to RuAl BH. We've had messages from him, I've had messages from him, threatening our BH, This was my original post about them. But it was removed from the forums...

I came across a BH named Destroyers, that are comprised of 4 main members, who all have at least 20 to 30 alts, all named the same but here are the coords of all of these members. To have that many havens with the same name just numbers from 1 to 50 added behind each name is a dead giveaway. THey also have a bastion that they have never done anything with. Here is the info to this BH and all the alts.

Destroyer BH and looks like over 100 havens with same BH names Armageddon , void -1490; -1844 to -1580; -1845 then -1594; -1844 and -1600; -1845

and val_nik -1585; -1844 to-1589; -1845 these all go east to west.

These below go north to south.

armageddon -1845; -1149 to -1844; -1084 then one called test at -1844; -1084 and then val_nik from -1844; -1069 to -1844; -1024

then void again at -1844; -1020 to -1845; -974 then val_nik again at -1845; -969 then void again at -1845; -965 then armageddon again at -1845; -955 to -1845; -925

than val_nik at -1844; -919 to-1845; -905

There are many of my BH members who have come across these havens, and we're just shocked that so many alts are in this BH with the same names.

See now today this guy sent me a PM trying to extort money each month, to keep our Bastion safe and Presidio's along with a lot of the Bh's out there that got this same message...

[11:49] shiv : Hello,

I want ur BH to break peace shelf with GBR, otherwise u will become RuALs enemy

[16:12] shiv : We offer protection of ur Presidio(Bastion) from Rual Bh attacks 100$ a months each.

With Love Shiv :)

(send top-15 BH)

http://imgur.com/fztkTT6

Now if this isn't against rules, what is. But seems that everytime I post something about RuAl/Destroyers, my post are deleted, why is that?  and you can't submit tickets to support, there is no support to send to and when you can get one through, they close it without doing anything about it, researching it, or anything? So what good does it do for us to report to support???  Note that he sent this to the top 15 Bh's. So please don't remove my post. This is good info for others, since support doesn't even get tickets, or there isn't a link to post, or they just close it out. Tell me what else do we do???? It's almost as if someone is trying to hide this, and condones everything they do. Any support falls on deaf ears, but yet plarium takes our money that we spend on the game for proper game play but I guess extortion is excused by plarium. Just makes the rest of the BH's out there that feel the same way as I do reluctant to keep playing. This just isn't right. 

Чего же ты сидишь возле ботов и грабишь их? Может они твои несколько рядков что рядом с твоим островом, и ты главный мультовод на этом сервере? А войну принять смелости не хватает?

What are you, sitting on boats and Rob them? Maybe they're your a few rows next to your island, and you're the main multout on this server? A war to take courage is not enough?

All the whining i see is cause the game is full of Bots and mega brotherhoods that are alts that scripted their troops, 

NOBODY that plays the top 20 will want to go against your BH, 

I've seen your players in your BH move in numbers in over a week... 

Yes im crying my self a river and ill drown my own damn troops in it,

Certainly won't be you killing them hitting you nor defending against yours.....

все нытье я вижу, это вызывает игра полна Боты и мега братств, которые альтов, что скриптовые свои войска, НИКТО, который играет 20 лучших захочет пойти против своего BH, я не видел ваших игроков в вашей BH двигаться в цифрах в течение недели ... Да им плачу мой сам река и плохо утопить свои войска проклятых в нем, конечно, не будет вас убивать их бить вас, ни защищать против вашего .....

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
shiv
20 October, 2016, 6:03 PM UTC

Войну на сервер???

Linda иди картошку сажай.

Вы ещё очень маленькие!

http://prntscr.com/cws4cp

http://prntscr.com/cws55g

RuAL | No money no honey
UTC +0:00
shiv
20 October, 2016, 6:05 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

shiv said:

Может для начала играть научитесь , а уже после ныть будете? 

Вы принесли другой тип игры играть в более PTOF

Я электронных писем о том, как вы прокомментировали в использовании сценариев для атаки призы, но утверждают, что это не противоречит TOS

Мы не играем с помощью скриптов или вещи третьей стороной, и я верю, что что-то третья сторона с plarium против правил ...

Я согласен бот Cистемные требования действительно повредил игру, но так это то, что вы делаете,

Вы честно думаете, что ваша идея, написания сценариев до войск и делая их десятками, делая BH подделок это способ играть ????

НЕТ его ОБМАН

You brought a different type of game play over in PTOF 

I have emails stating you have commented in using scripts to attack prizes but claim it's not against the TOS

We do not play with scripts or third party stuff, and i do believe anything third party involved with plarium is against the rules...

I do agree the Bot sustem has really damaged the game, but so is what you are doing,

Do you honestly think your idea, of scripting up troops and making them in dozens, making a BH of fakes is the way to play????

NO its CHEATING 

Другой тип игры? это плохо? Если вы за 2 года не научились играть, это не наши проблемы.
RuAL | No money no honey
Blasphemy
20 October, 2016, 6:08 PM UTC

shiv said:

Blasphemy said:

shiv said:

Я электронных писем о том, как вы прокомментировали в использовании сценариев для атаки призы, но утверждают, что это не противоречит TOS

Мы не играем с помощью скриптов или вещи третьей стороной, и я верю, что что-то третья сторона с plarium против правил ...

Я согласен бот Cистемные требования действительно повредил игру, но так это то, что вы делаете,

Вы честно думаете, что ваша идея, написания сценариев до войск и делая их десятками, делая BH подделок это способ играть ????

НЕТ его ОБМАН

I have emails stating you have commented in using scripts to attack prizes but claim it's not against the TOS

We do not play with scripts or third party stuff, and i do believe anything third party involved with plarium is against the rules...

I do agree the Bot sustem has really damaged the game, but so is what you are doing,

Do you honestly think your idea, of scripting up troops and making them in dozens, making a BH of fakes is the way to play????

NO its CHEATING 

Другой тип игры? это плохо? Если вы за 2 года не научились играть, это не наши проблемы.

это не то, что я имел ввиду

Я имел в виду, мы не используем скрипты

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
shiv
20 October, 2016, 6:09 PM UTC

Наш Skype 

94 Human

http://prntscr.com/cws7ta

RuAL | No money no honey
shiv
20 October, 2016, 6:10 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

shiv said:

Blasphemy said:

shiv said:

НЕТ его ОБМАН

NO its CHEATING 

это не то, что я имел ввиду

Я имел в виду, мы не используем скрипты

Мы тоже не используем, мы используем ум и деньги и всё
RuAL | No money no honey
Blasphemy
20 October, 2016, 6:16 PM UTC

правильно!!! позволяет только надеяться, что это все, что вы делаете ради игры, некоторые из нас любят играть его

shiv
20 October, 2016, 6:24 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

правильно!!! позволяет только надеяться, что это все, что вы делаете ради игры, некоторые из нас любят играть его

Плачут те кого мы убиваем, но у насесть в союзниках и другие НЕ НАШИ ордена
RuAL | No money no honey
Blasphemy
20 October, 2016, 6:31 PM UTC

shiv said:

Blasphemy said:

Im сделано говорить по-русски Capt, это не мой язык, и не хочу, чтобы сказать что-то я не имею в виду, я лично не столкнулись вы, ни ваш BH Но только слышал и видел некоторые вещи с моими собственными глазами через игры, многие игроки просто хотят справедливую игру

каким-либо образом справедливые ветры и безопасные парусов

Im done talking in russian Capt, it's not my language and don't want to say something i do not mean, I've personally haven't run into you nor your BH But only heard and seen some stuff with my own eyes via the game, Many players just want fair game play 

any way fair winds and safe sails

shiv
20 October, 2016, 6:38 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

shiv said:

Blasphemy said:

Im сделано говорить по-русски Capt, это не мой язык, и не хочу, чтобы сказать что-то я не имею в виду, я лично не столкнулись вы, ни ваш BH Но только слышал и видел некоторые вещи с моими собственными глазами через игры, многие игроки просто хотят справедливую игру

каким-либо образом справедливые ветры и безопасные парусов

Im done talking in russian Capt, it's not my language and don't want to say something i do not mean, I've personally haven't run into you nor your BH But only heard and seen some stuff with my own eyes via the game, Many players just want fair game play 

any way fair winds and safe sails

Честная игра - кладите деньги в игру как мы и всё
RuAL | No money no honey
Blasphemy
20 October, 2016, 6:44 PM UTC

Не до боты ушли они разрушили удовольствие :(

Not till the bots are gone they ruined the fun :( 

shiv
20 October, 2016, 7:16 PM UTC

Суть в том что у всех есть ALTs однако все молчат.

Нас отличает только умение играть и донат
RuAL | No money no honey
Don Quixote
20 October, 2016, 11:35 PM UTC

shiv said:

Войну на сервер???

Linda иди картошку сажай.

Вы ещё очень маленькие!

http://prntscr.com/cws4cp

http://prntscr.com/cws55g

these screenshots show nothing , its one more trick and a lie !!! why did you hide your BH name  and why the second BH does not exist in Plarium server ? there is no  ''спрут''  BH here.

For a year and a half i being here i didnt saw anyone with that name that have presidio or bastion even coordinates of that bastion are fake!!!

Second, you can not have that much pardoned troops , reasons are simple you have one presidio no more than 15 days , almost 90 000 armada ships cost minimum 9 000 000 pardons with all pearls added to pardoning cost (1 armada ship 100 pardons ) 

here is the proof for what im saying 

not all blind here............
UTC +7:00
Blasphemy
21 October, 2016, 12:39 AM UTC

he is showing his action on the Russian server

he is saying our server Bh's don't fight, that is why they come to stir the sea
Blasphemy
21 October, 2016, 12:45 AM UTC

He is also saying the accusations on his BH are false, they only sent the letters to stir up some drama

that's is how i took what he said anyway 
Don Quixote
21 October, 2016, 2:18 AM UTC

Blasphemy said:

He is also saying the accusations on his BH are false, they only sent the letters to stir up some drama

to stir up some drama ? by blackmailing for 100$ to be safe from them? are you serious?  

just STOP defending them!!! and STOP defending plarium for doing nothing to check how they come from nowhere and destoying everyone they want!!!!

they are cheaters and that is more than obvious !!!

and stop telling everyone how everything is ok !!!

Don Quixote
21 October, 2016, 2:26 AM UTC

what about  Destroyers BH ??? what is explanation for them??? are they also here to ''stir up some drama'' ???

if plarium dont stop them then we know  what are they doing and for who !!!

that is the only drama here !!!
AdamKrab
21 October, 2016, 5:56 AM UTC

Good morning! 

Guten Morgen !

Buenos días!

Здарова хлюпики!

Для тех кто начинает учить уже русский, обьясняю, что происходит.

RUAL - это сборная ТОП игроков с ру сервера, настоящего сервера, где происходили настоящие бои, но поскольку администрация проекта перестала обращать на игроков ру платформы внимание, а именно все их просьбы, как и ваши теперь здесь, просто игнорились. Потому в условиях, что образовались на нашей платформе, стало играть не возможно, а ваша идеально подходит под те обновления, что создали разработчики . Мы не нарушаем правил - мы играем за счет того опыта, что получили в активной жесткой борьбе на ру сервере. У вас было время за три года научиться играть - но вы не смогли осилить азы игры и это сугубо Ваша персональная проблема. Мы ничего не делаем противозаконного и нарушающего правил игры, мы принесем более активную и жестокую игру на Ваш сервер, выживут сильнейшие - именно это и есть основой любой боевой стратегии.

Так что, кто слаб духом и пытается тут словестно выразить свою панику - идите на другой сервер , например в Норды , к нему мы доберемся в последнюю очередь, и у вас будет время -  год чтоб засеять пшеницей поля там, а потом туда снова придут жнецы урожая!

/
AdamKrab
21 October, 2016, 6:51 AM UTC

Don Quixote said:

Blasphemy said:

to stir up some drama ? by blackmailing for 100$ to be safe from them? are you serious?  

just STOP defending them!!! and STOP defending plarium for doing nothing to check how they come from nowhere and destoying everyone they want!!!!

they are cheaters and that is more than obvious !!!

and stop telling everyone how everything is ok !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yv0BPmeL7o

/
Don Quixote
21 October, 2016, 7:22 AM UTC

liars and cheaters who trying to blackmail us !!!

1721441 users registered; 42673 topics; 271400 posts; our newest member:hamad78910