Gears?

4 Replies
charlesakinney
7 October, 2016, 5:24 PM UTC
Need a question answered please.  Are Gears take-able from raids on your Haven?  Can they be lost by attacks on your Haven?  Or any other way?  Thank You!  -Chuck 
Yeaaah
UTC +3:00
User Deleted
8 October, 2016, 2:06 AM UTC
they are safe , you can not lose themĀ 
UTC +1:00
Blasphemy
11 October, 2016, 2:01 PM UTC
charlesakinney said:

Need a question answered please.  Are Gears take-able from raids on your Haven?  Can they be lost by attacks on your Haven?  Or any other way?  Thank You!  -Chuck 
You can't lose them being attacked from your haven, only way to gain them or lose them is when holding Treasure Islands 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Astaroth
14 October, 2016, 2:33 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

charlesakinney said:

You can't lose them being attacked from your haven, only way to gain them or lose them is when holding Treasure Islands 
How can you lose gears when holding a Treasure island???
Blasphemy
14 October, 2016, 6:17 PM UTC

I meant you lose the ones the timer has collected for you if the gear you hold was successly attacked 

My apoligies on my post not corectly writing it 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
1725429 users registered; 43169 topics; 271698 posts; our newest member:Commander #2693548