All Categories

New PvP tournament with so many troops still in Limbo?????

New PvP tournament with so many troops still in Limbo?????

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 11, 2016, 11:4310/11/16
09/17/15
daysleeper said:

@Alyona

Thanks for that information.

Hopefully soon is indeed soon and not in a week or longer.

I hope so too :)
Oct 11, 2016, 12:3310/11/16
12/13/15

daysleeper said:

This is not our fault, its a bug in the game and the players are not responsible to solve that.

Just because you are curious if it works or not doesn't mean we have to try something that has NO guarantee to succeed.

I honestly don't think any player wants to be locked out of the BH bonusses for another week because the game is not functioning properly.

dude i was trying to help you ...and now im sorry for that....

''The problem is not the problem. 

The problem is your attitude about the problem.''

Oct 11, 2016, 13:1410/11/16
03/27/14

NightWolf said:

daysleeper said:

This is not our fault, its a bug in the game and the players are not responsible to solve that.

Just because you are curious if it works or not doesn't mean we have to try something that has NO guarantee to succeed.

I honestly don't think any player wants to be locked out of the BH bonusses for another week because the game is not functioning properly.

I thought it was a good idea, if you leave your BH, your troops will have to return to you, 

not saying this will work, but those that want your troops to come back and not wait in plairiums update, maybe this idea would work... Just have your Leader invite you back
Oct 11, 2016, 15:3810/11/16

Blasphemy said:

I thought it was a good idea, if you leave your BH, your troops will have to return to you, 

not saying this will work, but those that want your troops to come back and not wait in plairiums update, maybe this idea would work... Just have your Leader invite you back

I am not saying it's a bad idea, but as long as there is not a 100% guarantee it works it doesn't make sense to start trying things out i.m.o.

There are troops underway from the bastion to the havens as well, which means it's not just a problem that units get stuck in limbo entering the bastion.

If it were only one way, then i might have tried it.

But unfortunately thats not the case.

It's not about leaving the BH and have the leader invite us back; it's that we are immediately locked out from the bastion and bonusses for 7 days again.

Oct 11, 2016, 16:0110/11/16

NightWolf said:

daysleeper said:

You are definitely partly right there.

My attitude towards this problem may be a problem, but the problem still is the problem.

Have you thought about it that we are still dealing with the problem that noone can send troops to the bastion, even if it would work that the troops would return after leaving? 

Whatever my attitude towards the problem is, it's obvious that we have to deal with it and therefor have thought about possibilities and solutions a lot more than most people that do not have to deal with it.

And it looks like it's a programming error, because they can apparently only solve it with the next update.

It's appreciated that you tried to think of a solution, but it doesn't solve the bastion problem.