New PvP tournament with so many troops still in Limbo?????

25 Replies
daysleeper
6 October, 2016, 12:16 PM UTC

I understand that PvP tournaments are a way for you to improve the killing of units (and therefor the use of rubies to buy them back), but how can you start a new PvP tournament when there are so many people waiting for their troops to show up after that HUGE FAIL with the Brotherhood Bastion Showdown tournament a few days ago, in which HUNDREDS, IF NOT THOUSANDS  of people have lost control of their defensive units?


There are multiple topics to be found on the forum in which we ask for an explanation regarding our troops, and all we get is a link to send a ticket with the explanation that the developers are working on it.

Not one single update to be found on what the status is and if/when we will get our troops back!


And now you really start a PvP tournament, with so many defensive units in Limbo and NO INFORMATION on what is happening with our missing troops?


Sorry, but an experience tournament or upgrade tournament would have been the thing to do i.m.o., and before you start a PvP tournament, you should at least make sure we have control over ALL our troops!!!


Please provide us with some USEFUL information about when we can expect this problem to be solved and what Plarium is planning to do to compensate us for this HUGE FAIL; please do NOT give us the standard answer that the developers are working on it with the link to send a ticket because we already got that answer and there is nothing we can actually read into those kind of answers!


Thank you and hopefully we will receive some useful info from your side this time.









UTC +6:00
1
FaZi
6 October, 2016, 3:32 PM UTC

Daysleeper we have nothing to do with the game engine or game functionality.


Our ability is limited to game play only, we can help you regarding that. When it comes to bugs, payment issues we have nothing to do except to direct you to support. (Which we did already)


"THEY" are the one's that knows what is going on with the game & when & how it will be resolved.


Mods are lead by CM, which is alyona for pirates and she is already following up with the issues which is maximum she could do here. 


Please be patient & in the mean time you can send a bump to support.
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
0
User Deleted
6 October, 2016, 3:57 PM UTC

@DAYSLEEPER can you take any screenshot to show us what is going on ?

dont get me wrong but i saw only TWO people complaining about this , and if you cant prove what you saying...well...you know...

i attacked 6 bastions for the tournament and reinforcing our bastion daily with no problems ....just saying...

...one more time dont get me wrong... 

UTC +1:00
0
daysleeper
6 October, 2016, 4:02 PM UTC

FaZi said:


Daysleeper we have nothing to do with the game engine or game functionality.


Our ability is limited to game play only, we can help you regarding that. When it comes to bugs, payment issues we have nothing to do except to direct you to support. (Which we did already)


"THEY" are the one's that knows what is going on with the game & when & how it will be resolved.


Mods are lead by CM, which is alyona for pirates and she is already following up with the issues which is maximum she could do here. 


Please be patient & in the mean time you can send a bump to support.

Can Alyona then at least give us an update on the feedback she gets from "THEM"?

She seems to be the only one out there to be able to directly contact "THEM", as i can read in your words ...

Would really be nice to get some feedback from someone that is actually in contact with "THEM"!!!

"THEY" want us to spend on this game, but "THEY" seem to be hiding from us when we need information regarding ingame issues.

As long as the payments come in "THEY" are happy for sure, but do "THEY" actually pay attention to US or are "THEY" only interested in the $$$ that come in and let us sit here with nothing???

At least someone should have a direct line to "THEM", or be able to ask "THEM" to give us an update of sorts!!!



UTC +6:00
0
User Deleted
6 October, 2016, 4:34 PM UTC

http://support.plarium.com/index.php?/default/

UTC +1:00
3
daysleeper
6 October, 2016, 4:44 PM UTC

NightWolf said:


@DAYSLEEPER can you take any screenshot to show us what is going on ?

dont get me wrong but i saw only TWO people complaining about this , and if you cant prove what you saying...well...you know...

i attacked 6 bastions for the tournament and reinforcing our bastion daily with no problems ....just saying...

...one more time dont get me wrong... 

here is a screenshot of some of my troops that are in limbo ...

one group going in and one group going out .... and no movement since 3 or 4 days

http://prnt.sc/cqlyj6

UTC +6:00
0
User Deleted
6 October, 2016, 5:39 PM UTC

if i were you i would try to leave BH just to try to get them home automatic 

maybe that can help

if nothing ,contact plarium support center 

UTC +1:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 October, 2016, 9:50 AM UTC
Hi, guys! If your Units get stuck, please contact Support Team. They can check which Units are pending arrival, and see if they can fix them manually. If not, they will ask the developers to look into your issue. Unfortunately, we can't fix such issues on Forum.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
daysleeper
7 October, 2016, 5:02 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Hi, guys! If your Units get stuck, please contact Support Team. They can check which Units are pending arrival, and see if they can fix them manually. If not, they will ask the developers to look into your issue. Unfortunately, we can't fix such issues on Forum.

And that's exactly the ONE answer we did NOT want from you Alyona ...

According to your colleague FAZI you are the one following up on this issue and therefor you must be the person that is able to get in touch with "THEM" directly (or at least have an easier way to get in touch with "THEM" than us)

Please give us an update on the status of our troops that have gone missing for nearly a week now!

Support only sends the standard automated response that the ticket has been received ... and then there is nothing but silence!

At least let us know what "THEY" responded to you when you contacted "THEM" about this issue, and ask "THEM" to respond to us either through email or maybe even here, so that everyone knows what is going on and how "THEY" think this HUGE MISCUE is going to be solved.


UTC +6:00
1
HDB
7 October, 2016, 5:36 PM UTC

Can someone explain to me how it is a solo tournament. When the brotherhoods total points are needed to advance on the milestone scale.


''This reward has already been multiplied based on the milestone yer brotherhood reached''



Does anyone know.
UTC +1:00
0
FaZi
8 October, 2016, 9:39 AM UTC

@Daysleeper, It would be better for you to send one more reply to your already sent ticket & they will update you their.



Regarding alyona update in here, she can communicate only issues which affected major number of players. We can't simply stress on issues which happened to a bunch of players. As per our reports less than 5 people have this issue so far.


I am pretty sure that a person of your caliber understand severity of the issues and also understand the fact that when such issues deserve a public explanation.


Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
0
ToryRana
8 October, 2016, 1:38 PM UTC
Troops still floating http://prntscr.com/crbras
Tory Rana
UTC +5:00
0
daysleeper
8 October, 2016, 1:38 PM UTC

FaZi said:


@Daysleeper, It would be better for you to send one more reply to your already sent ticket & they will update you their.



Regarding alyona update in here, she can communicate only issues which affected major number of players. We can't simply stress on issues which happened to a bunch of players. As per our reports less than 5 people have this issue so far.


I am pretty sure that a person of your caliber understand severity of the issues and also understand the fact that when such issues deserve a public explanation.


@ FaZi:


Do you actually have a clue what you are saying, or do you just respond what you feel like without remembering what you said earlier in the thread and thus contradicting yourself in those replies??? (Please pay CLOSE attention to the underlined part in your reaction above!)

Let me remind you of your previous reaction, in which you actually said that "Alyona is already following up the issues"... and i quote (please pay CLOSE attention to the bold and underlined words below):


6 October, 2016, 3:32 PM UTC

Daysleeper we have nothing to do with the game engine or game functionality.

Our ability is limited to game play only, we can help you regarding that. When it comes to bugs, payment issues we have nothing to do except to direct you to support. (Which we did already)

"THEY" are the one's that knows what is going on with the game & when & how it will be resolved.

Mods are lead by CM, which is alyona for pirates and she is already following up with the issues which is maximum she could do here. 


Looks like you are just reacting for the sake of it, because thats what Plarium probably expects you to do.

But you make absolutely NO sense and your credibility/plausibility has gone out of the window here.

All you guys seem to do is wipe everything under the table and get nice rewards from Plarium in return.


Please give us something constructive and stop contradicting yourself in replies to forum posts like you did in here.

We want answers and we all know the mods do have a line to the developers and get a quicker reaction than us players.

UTC +6:00
0
Astaroth
8 October, 2016, 2:08 PM UTC

Devs are aware of the issue and are working on it.


If the devs don't know when its fixed, they can't tell Alyona, Alyona can' tell mods, mods can't tell you. As simple as that.

UTC +2:00
0
daysleeper
8 October, 2016, 2:53 PM UTC

At least that's a constructive answer.

Wouldn't it be nice to actually get an answer like that from the people that are supposed to give them? (hi FaZi )
UTC +6:00
0
FaZi
8 October, 2016, 5:20 PM UTC

@daysleeper i am perfectly aware about what i am writing but i can see clearly that there are few people roaming around who can't follow with the thread.


My earlier response was alyona is following up & my 2nd response was since few people got affected so this issue doesn't deserve public explanation.


and additionally if "FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE UNABLE TO FOLLOW DISCUSSION" may check other threads they will know how much time we have given the same reply as astroth.



We are not getting any NICE REWARDS from plarium specially not equal to the drama we face here due to some people ...., and no we don't have any direct contact with developers, we are normal players like many others.




I am expecting no more inflammatory in this thread and no guidelines to MODS on how to do their job. There is simply no comparison between a noob with few posts with a mod with few HUNDRED.




 
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
0
Hook
8 October, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC

 As per the others above I also have reinforcements arriving at a Bastion, they have been there since the failure of the Bastion torny!

In game chat made a lot of actual players aware that there was a problem with troops arriving to bastions and everyone stopped sending troops.


Yes, I have tried to cancel and recall my troops but it all fails. The only thing I have not tried is leaving my BH! My thinking tho is why the hell should I fix your broken game, as this will exclude me for 7 days from my BH on return.


I would appreciate if you can try and escalate your rectification of this game coding failure. 

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.
UTC +0:00
0
User Deleted
9 October, 2016, 3:15 PM UTC

i still think that someone should try to leave BH just to check what will happen 

maybe it will work , but you cant  know if you don not try it....


UTC +1:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 October, 2016, 9:35 AM UTC
Hook said:

 As per the others above I also have reinforcements arriving at a Bastion, they have been there since the failure of the Bastion torny!

In game chat made a lot of actual players aware that there was a problem with troops arriving to bastions and everyone stopped sending troops.


Yes, I have tried to cancel and recall my troops but it all fails. The only thing I have not tried is leaving my BH! My thinking tho is why the hell should I fix your broken game, as this will exclude me for 7 days from my BH on return.


I would appreciate if you can try and escalate your rectification of this game coding failure. 

Pending Units will be fixed with the next update. Very soon :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
daysleeper
10 October, 2016, 7:42 PM UTC

@Alyona


Thanks for that information.

Hopefully soon is indeed soon and not in a week or longer.



UTC +6:00
0
1782493 users registered; 48581 topic; 287903 posts; our newest member:Castle 1357766