removing buildings

6 Replies
larrykdyer
27 September, 2016, 5:46 PM UTC

Is there a way to remove a building from my haven?

UTC +7:00
User Deleted
27 September, 2016, 11:27 PM UTC
is there a reason for that? 
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 September, 2016, 8:34 AM UTC
It depends on a building. Some of them are removable. Just enter the Edit menu and click on a building you want to remove. If you see a red cross there, then you can remove it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
killbane
29 September, 2016, 9:09 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

It depends on a building. Some of them are removable. Just enter the Edit menu and click on a building you want to remove. If you see a red cross there, then you can remove it.

Wat If It Says That But U Cant Remove It How Do Remove It Cause That Is Wat Is Happening To Me.

UTC +7:00
User Deleted
30 September, 2016, 12:32 AM UTC
@ killbane , basic buildings cant be removed , you can move them around but you cant destroy them , and why would you do that , you need them 
UTC +1:00
standartno
3 January, 2017, 5:33 PM UTC

I have built several barns. How can I remove one?

UTC +8:00
Crowbar
3 January, 2017, 6:34 PM UTC

standartno said:

I have built several barns. How can I remove one?

Not sure what a "barn" is. Anyway, go to "Edit" screen of your haven and (left) click your "barn". If the menu that pops up looks like this:

click on "Destroy". However, if it looks like this:

then the building cannot be removed.

Please note that if you remove a building that you bought for rubies, you won't get those rubies back. They'll just be wasted.

UTC +0:00
1781222 users registered; 48445 topics; 287491 post; our newest member:kosta715