No option to upgrade my harbor

4 Replies
noneyourbiznez
24 September, 2016, 2:29 PM UTC
I have the info tab in my harbor but the button to upgrade is gone. I have never been able to upgrade the harbor since starting so it is still at lev 1. Any ideas?
UTC +5:00
toggit
24 September, 2016, 10:13 PM UTC

Which server? Are you playing on facebook or plarium.com?

Facebook harbor does not upgrade - there is no reason to upgrade it
UTC +0:00
noneyourbiznez
24 September, 2016, 11:35 PM UTC
The Golden Coast, it's on Facebook apparently. Thanks for the reply, I did not know there was a difference. Why does it not need upgrading if I play through Facebook?
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 1:27 PM UTC
noneyourbiznez said:

The Golden Coast, it's on Facebook apparently. Thanks for the reply, I did not know there was a difference. Why does it not need upgrading if I play through Facebook?
Some features work differently on different servers. Here on Plarium.com you need to upgrade the Harbor to increase its capacity.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
26 September, 2016, 5:54 PM UTC

noneyourbiznez said:

Facebook gives 50% resource protection from your Warehouses and Rum Cellars - we only get 18k

whoopee - not
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
1783166 users registered; 48651 topic; 288178 posts; our newest member:arthon