The ice around yer Haven is the best defense from attacks!

11 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
27 January, 2016, 5:00 PM UTC

They say the ice around yer Haven is the best defense from attacks! 

Do ye want different seasons to come to yer Haven?

UTC +0:00
FaZi
27 January, 2016, 6:39 PM UTC

well i would love too, but please without lags.

& don't forget to keep one switch which can turn it off on as & when required basis.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Blasphemy
27 January, 2016, 7:08 PM UTC
sure new season with new haven skins lol
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Quahawg
28 January, 2016, 3:41 AM UTC

Anne Bonnie said:

They say the ice around yer Haven is the best defense from attacks! 

Do ye want different seasons to come to yer Haven?

Will the ice keep the fireships at bay ?   What about hurricane season ? The Spanish lost a lot of treasure laden ships due to storms ( not to

mention the Armada.
Pancho
23 September, 2016, 1:33 PM UTC
Yep - good idea.
Astaroth
25 September, 2016, 3:23 PM UTC

I would love different seasons.

Question is, are we talking only about graphics, or any other gameplay changes?

Higher upkeep in winter (need to drink more rum to keep you warm), faster sailing in autumn due to strong winds...
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 1:22 PM UTC
Astaroth said:

I would love different seasons.

Question is, are we talking only about graphics, or any other gameplay changes?

Higher upkeep in winter (need to drink more rum to keep you warm), faster sailing in autumn due to strong winds...
We were talking only about graphic changes. But this idea was declined 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
SwagOnEm
30 September, 2016, 11:24 AM UTC
Pancho said:

Yep - good idea.
That 10 month bump ROFL.
SuPQQ
Blasphemy
30 September, 2016, 12:22 PM UTC

yeah was a while ago, 

id have liked to see it change but oh well lol 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Virus
1 October, 2016, 11:18 PM UTC
Yes it all sounds good as long as the ice doesn't keep yer ships hostage in your harbour 
Virus is the name, pillaging is the game ;)
bassdiablo
3 October, 2016, 12:56 PM UTC
agree with the switch to turn it off, lag is always a factor online.  I think buying rubies should make a haven weaker too.  paying to win is sad.  Losing units in attrition went sent long distances due to seasonal hazards would be a good way to frustrate us even more, sounds right down PL's alley.  balancing that by increased training efficiency in fair weather would be too nice though.  spend more money! that should be the motto
ry kel
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 October, 2016, 1:33 PM UTC
Virus said:

Yes it all sounds good as long as the ice doesn't keep yer ships hostage in your harbour 
Yeah, you're actually right
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1660506 users registered; 33421 topic; 252363 posts; our newest member:rene.lauber68