"Let's get rid of Prizes!"

7 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
15 September, 2016, 2:04 PM UTC

"Let’s get rid of Prizes!"

Ferdinand decided that there is no place for Prizes on the Seven Seas anymore: there are just too many complaints about them. ‘No Prizes, no losses. No losses, no complains. It’s that simple,’ he says.

Do you want Prizes to stay? 

UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
15 September, 2016, 2:13 PM UTC

Ummm i think he may have had to much to drink and needs to re'think 

I say he meant treasure not prizes, lets get rid of treasures they are useless 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Rollo
15 September, 2016, 9:39 PM UTC

Prizes are interesting and very challenging.

Get rid of treasure islands !
UTC +1:00
awmllr
15 September, 2016, 11:11 PM UTC
Aye. Send them to the bottom of the sea. (Just afore warn us the date so we may get our bank in order.)
UTC +5:00
SwagOnEm
16 September, 2016, 3:15 AM UTC

I doubt she even reads the comments, if that's the conclusion she and the devs deducted.

ANNE, on the real now, do you really think removing Harbor and Prizes are legit considerations?

Prizes are stupid to say the least, no doubt, just a way to keep you paddling in the air without progressing - masked behind a fancy algorithm (like most element of the game, but we'll leave it for the sake of this subject), People got onto this, hence unsatisfied. Is actually IMPROVING the element is not considered an option anymore? i mean FOR FK SAKE the amount of money this game generates compared to other MMO's in the genre is I -  N - S - A - N - E , have the Programming hours budget got cut so badly that broken game elements gets deleted instead of improved? holy fk, the greed is REAL. Plarium is just dizzy from success, mass advertising always gets new crowds indeed, but at some point the smell of the game will stink so bad that even google ads wont dismiss the damage.

SuPQQ
Astaroth
16 September, 2016, 11:17 AM UTC
Leave prizes in the game. People will always complain, no matter what.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 September, 2016, 2:56 PM UTC
SwagOnEm said:

I doubt she even reads the comments, if that's the conclusion she and the devs deducted.

ANNE, on the real now, do you really think removing Harbor and Prizes are legit considerations?

Don't worry, we won't remove anything :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
garth
28 September, 2016, 12:20 AM UTC

captian Anne Bonney with out the prizes you would not have a game cause you would not have anything to win as one other player they are a challenge with no challenge nothing to look forward to and the ones complaining about the prizes maybe having a hard time playing cause they join a brotherhood that does not explain what is expected I have over 30030 friends from different brotherhoods for that reason and then you have the players that don't want to play fair,I know this game is about strategy and wit but I play it to just have fun and I also come to play this game to get away from real life you also have to have determination to play and not give up cause it can some times be a challenge,it is a good game as is

except when the game freezes when writing in chat or sometimes when playing the game wish there was a fix for the freezing and I hear about the freezing game problem all the time thanks for letting me give you my thoughts on the matter.
UTC +0:00
1664638 users registered; 33989 topics; 253119 posts; our newest member:tinka6t6