Change in Prizes?

142 Replies
nez
19 March, 2017, 2:12 AM UTC
I am now stopping any more purchases until the prizes improve. They have tinkered too much with it and it has completely lost all its fun factor, there is no satisfaction factor, no more payouts. Oh well it was fun for a little while. They are just getting too greedy.
Why are pirates called pirates??? Cos they Arhhhhh!!!!
UTC +12:00
nez
11 April, 2017, 4:10 AM UTC
I have tried and tried to build up armies through prizes but they have changed it so you will lose every time. No matter what I do I am fleeced of my armies and pretty much left with nothing. This is starting to look like a scam game, get you hooked and real you in. The game has now lost all its appeal, it was fun at the beginning but now higher up the rankings there is no more fun. If I have to keep shelling out to buy armies and then have them removed by a couple of battles by the games system, then it feels a little like theft.
Why are pirates called pirates??? Cos they Arhhhhh!!!!
UTC +12:00
EvilJody
26 August, 2017, 4:19 PM UTC
DevilDoggie said:

SwagOnEm said:

That my friends, I regard to as pure disrespect.

I have to say, at this point there is definitely some mutual agreement going on here. They asked us to do something and we do it but then they do not follow through with their end of the promise. 

And this is somehow something new for Plarium? I am done buying packages. Period. Today is Aug 26, and I played the prizes.... ONE LAST TIME? ... and it is nothing but a rip off. It is more and more obvious that this game is just for coiners who have no common sense, just lots and lots of money. 
UTC +7:00
1756202 users registered; 45749 topics; 279414 posts; our newest member:mmjunior