Change in Prizes?

141 Reply
SwagOnEm
24 September, 2016, 11:53 PM UTC
That my friends, I regard to as pure disrespect.
SuPQQ
UTC +2:00
DevilDoggie
25 September, 2016, 11:51 AM UTC

"Shiver me timbers" is defined as an exclamation, of surprise or otherwise. The phrase originated from when the water or a canon would hit the ship, and the ship would shake. 

Once a Marine, always a Marine.
UTC +5:00
DevilDoggie
27 September, 2016, 3:45 AM UTC

Well, here is the only information I could pull out of her so far:

23 September, 2016, 07:25 PM UTC
DevilDoggie
We were told that if our Black Dragon brotherhood posted at lest 100 messages to the forums, you would let us know the exact details about the Prizes and Spaniards! Well, we reached the 100 messages mark several days ago and we are waiting for the promised information.

26 September, 2016, 12:24 PM UTC
Anne Bonnie
Hello, Captain! Don't worry :) 

Rollo
29 September, 2016, 5:49 AM UTC
Maybe it was 1,000 comments ?
UTC +1:00
DevilDoggie
4 October, 2016, 1:59 PM UTC

SwagOnEm said:

I have to say, at this point there is definitely some mutual agreement going on here. They asked us to do something and we do it but then they do not follow through with their end of the promise. 

Bootymaster
4 October, 2016, 2:24 PM UTC
ARRRR
UTC +0:00
DevilDoggie
4 October, 2016, 6:52 PM UTC
Maybe it's 100 posts each. LOL!
Cap Kidd
7 October, 2016, 5:14 PM UTC
Well almost 3 weeks since we hit 100 comments on this topic. Maybe Anne is busy on the campaign trail.
UTC +8:00
Blasphemy
12 October, 2016, 9:20 PM UTC

SwagOnEm said:

oh really? i wasn't trying to be disrespectful my apologies Capt...

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Blasphemy
12 October, 2016, 9:23 PM UTC

Brought this to the attention of the Community managers, give it time, maybe we all had missed a clue, maybe it got tangled in davy Jones Locker 

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 October, 2016, 7:12 AM UTC

Here was the answer: http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/entertainment-community/29091_-let-s-get-rid-of-prizes---

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
DevilDoggie
13 October, 2016, 12:51 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Here was the answer: http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/entertainment-community/29091_-let-s-get-rid-of-prizes---

Thanks! I just followed that link and read every post. Long story (or a lot of posts) in short, they were talking about removing the prizes completely due to complaints. Many posts followed saying to leave them, for the most part. 

I agree that prizes should remain and I'm alright with them staying exactly as they are, as I am not complaining about anything.... uh, except the bugs that remain in the GUI. Those darn bugs are like sharks swimming around in the open waters. We never know when they are going to cause chaos. In real life, I'd be harpooning, netting and maybe even canon balling them. Here sharky sharky... have a stick of dynamite. LOL!

USMCBEAR
14 October, 2016, 1:00 AM UTC
And what's dis?
Keith Dauenbaugh
UTC +0:00
Peter Blood
20 October, 2016, 2:55 PM UTC
If that is what constitutes "the exact details about the spaniards and the prizes", then plarium needs a new english editor. That is not what the message by Anne conveyed, when she asked for comments.
UTC +8:00
ApostleJohn
16 January, 2017, 11:11 PM UTC
Anne Bonnie said:

Change in Prizes?

Rumor has it that the Spaniards are going to meddle with the system of Prizes. Anne Bonnie's scouts are trying to gather all the information they can.

100 comments and the Seven Seas will find out the exact details about the Prizes and Spaniards! 

When will u reveal the exact details?
UTC +7:00
Blasphemy
17 January, 2017, 11:44 AM UTC

she did... here 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/entertainment-community/29091_-let-s-get-rid-of-prizes---

Blasphemy
17 January, 2017, 11:46 AM UTC

sometimes Annes bonnies messages are riddled, and sometimes they make no sense lol 

so it's our job to figure out how to make sense of what she is saying before it sinks us 

ApostleJohn
20 January, 2017, 11:46 PM UTC
I prefer to stay mad about her lies thanks
UTC +7:00
User Deleted
21 January, 2017, 9:04 AM UTC
ApostleJohn said:

I prefer to stay mad about her lies thanks

!!!!!!!!

User Deleted
21 January, 2017, 9:07 AM UTC

Blasphemy said:

she did... here 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/entertainment-community/29091_-let-s-get-rid-of-prizes---

this answer is pure bull **** 

it is insult for all of us in the game !!!

if you dont want to say then DONT , but asking us to spend our time here to trick us like little kids it's rude insulting and disrespectful for every player !!!

PS: i do not want answers from moderators about this............

1661689 users registered; 33594 topics; 252553 posts; our newest member:schmidt9