All Categories

75 Revival discount NOT showing or working on  Feb 19  2018

75 Revival discount NOT showing or working on Feb 19 2018

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 19, 2018, 19:5002/19/18
11/24/16

75 Revival discount NOT showing or working on Feb 19 2018

Pirates, Golden Coast, opening window shows and tells of 75% discount for crew revival today, until reset.

Closed the opening windows. Did the basic opening clicks of Applying a Pearl, getting the manufacturing plant going, training some units... Then went to go revive some units.

Revived some, I think 4-5 different kinds, and then AFTER it completed, I saw the Ruby total that it subtracted!! ... it was the normal 50%, NOT 75%.  It even shows that it is 50% revival discount, NOT the supposed 75%.

Logged out, back in... same thing!  Get that opening screen, but it doesn't apply after that!  Others tell me they see/have it no problem...

Soooo... What gives!?  AND, what about my lost Rubies!?!? (sniff, sniff)
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Feb 19, 2018, 21:1602/19/18
03/07/16

First, if you have a problem with discounts, clear the cache and reload. It helped those in my BH that had the same problem.

Second, for your lost rubies, let's see what the agents will say. I think there are detailed logs, so they should be able to check what you revived and see if it's wrong or not.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 20, 2018, 10:2402/20/18
07/02/15

PFFforever said:

Pirates, Golden Coast, opening window shows and tells of 75% discount for crew revival today, until reset.

Closed the opening windows. Did the basic opening clicks of Applying a Pearl, getting the manufacturing plant going, training some units... Then went to go revive some units.

Revived some, I think 4-5 different kinds, and then AFTER it completed, I saw the Ruby total that it subtracted!! ... it was the normal 50%, NOT 75%.  It even shows that it is 50% revival discount, NOT the supposed 75%.

Logged out, back in... same thing!  Get that opening screen, but it doesn't apply after that!  Others tell me they see/have it no problem...

Soooo... What gives!?  AND, what about my lost Rubies!?!? (sniff, sniff)

Hello, Captain! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Mar 25, 2018, 13:3803/25/18
07/02/15

I have submitted a ticket regarding your case. We will contact you via email.

This topic will be closed. 

Thank you for your cooperation!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.