All Categories

Game  freezes in certain errors.  Reboot necessary every 30 seconds

Game freezes in certain errors. Reboot necessary every 30 seconds

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 2, 2018, 01:2902/02/18
02/02/18

Game freezes in certain errors. Reboot necessary every 30 seconds

Allo. The Game Tides of Fortune is not responding well.  It has been a problem over the past week or so getting worse so that today I had to reboot about every 3o seconds to a minute or two.  In particular, movements in Blockades freeze.  Aye cannot go backwards or forwards to view my Blockades on different pages. It just freezes.  when I reboot I can sometimes go forward a few pages...but not backwards at all.  

Also, when I am notified about something like a Victory or Defeat, it will not open.

Aye've started to purchase here and there but will stop that as of now until these issues are fixed. I am running a superfast 1 year old  puter with Windows 7 Pro.  

thank you
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Feb 2, 2018, 07:2002/02/18
03/07/16

I cannot reproduce the issue (I tried both the Garrisons and the Territories tabs in my Stronghold), which means that our agents probably won't be able to either.

Please, describe in detail how to reproduce it. Start with "Load the game, then click on ..., then click on ..., then...". Don't skip anything, so we can do the exact same thing. It's almost impossible to debug things you cannot reproduce.

Also, please state the browser and Flash versions.

Did you try in some other browser?