This topic is closed

He does not pay Supreme League prize after finalizing event

3 Replies
jjterol
User
4 January, 2018, 1:07 PM UTC

At the end of the latest event, I scored enough to be the 15 in the supreme league, unfortunately, the tally didn't work correctly for the supreme league, see attached images....This was the prize PVP tournament:

Here it does not appear the prize of Supreme League, that I reached in the last minutes of the event, as if it appears in the list that accompanies the letter of the Cap Anne O'Malley

According to the letter, I did not manage to enter the Supreme League, but I did, remaining in the 15th position of the same. That is why I request that I receive the prize awarded and not charged.

Thank you

a greeting

UTC +1:00
Blasphemy
4 January, 2018, 1:34 PM UTC

Im guessing it did not refresh correctly and you was actually below the 15 position

One of the support admins will verify your request in do time 

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Agent Helen
Administrator
5 January, 2018, 11:35 AM UTC
Hello, JJterol, I have forwarded the issue to our developers for investigation. Please check your private messages.
UTC +3:00
Agent Pavel
Administrator
7 January, 2018, 10:29 AM UTC
From now on, the issue will be investigated by our developers. The reward has been credited manually. The topic will be closed. Thank you for your cooperation, Captain!
UTC +0:00
1820422 users registered; 53208 topics; 297194 posts; our newest member:Castle 11237150