All Categories

Market still stuttering

Market still stuttering

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 4, 2018, 05:4601/04/18
02/25/17

Market still stuttering

When a trade, especially sketches, is made, the Tinker reports when the galleons arrive, then repeats the report at seemingly random intervals and any refreshing of the game.

Certain repeat reports are routine; when the galleons return to port I can count on the report being repeated.

If the galleons travel at different speeds, the report of the first galleon's arrival is often repeated when the second galleon arrives at its destination.

This "feature" has been in place for years now.

This behavior truly annoys because it most often seems to occur after the fisrt (and second, etc.) reports have been deleted.
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 4, 2018, 09:4201/04/18
Jan 18, 2018, 10:53(edited)
07/02/15

Hello, Captain!

Could you please clarify whether you receive the repeated notifications (at the bottom right corner) or exactly the Conselour report? 

For example, if you delete the report and immediately reload the game, the report will be restored. This is not a bug, but the technical game feature. Deletion of the battle report does not cause synchronization. Thus if you just delete the report and do not perform any actions in the game, the game server won't recognize that the report is already deleted and will send it to you once again. 
Jan 17, 2018, 22:2001/17/18
Jan 17, 2018, 22:21(edited)
02/25/17

My best observation is that it is limited to the Tinker's report.

When I delete the report, the report reappears when any galleon delivers or returns to port and at seemingly random other times.

This happens without reloading the game.

Eventually, the report stays erased.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 21, 2018, 10:5601/21/18
07/02/15

bdagel said:

My best observation is that it is limited to the Tinker's report.

When I delete the report, the report reappears when any galleon delivers or returns to port and at seemingly random other times.

This happens without reloading the game.

Eventually, the report stays erased.

Thank you for the clarification. The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a technical game feature. Since the report deletion does not cause the synchronization, it can be restored with the next action in the game which will cause the synchronization.