All Categories

Daily Crew Roster - 10 Juggs missing

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 2, 2018, 15:0701/02/18
01/08/17

A few days ago,I had a friend mention to me that he did not receive the 10 Juggs for the 60 Day achievement.  

Mine was today and I took a count before I "Claimed" the reward and afterwards,  I did not receive the 10 Juggs. 

I normally do not keep such accurate totals of all my troops but I do trust Plarium to give what they say they are giving. 

Please let me know how this can be corrected. 

Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jan 2, 2018, 21:2601/02/18
03/07/16

The reward is automatically applied as soon as you first log in (or maybe even on the reset, I'm not sure). I never "claim" them and I get all the rewards (at least I did the last time I checked :-)). In other words, when you checked your numbers, those Juggs were already there.

Feel free to verify this with your next reward. Whatever you're to get tomorrow, check the numbers now and then again after the reset.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 3, 2018, 08:0101/03/18
07/02/15

krcfromct said:

A few days ago,I had a friend mention to me that he did not receive the 10 Juggs for the 60 Day achievement.  

Mine was today and I took a count before I "Claimed" the reward and afterwards,  I did not receive the 10 Juggs. 

I normally do not keep such accurate totals of all my troops but I do trust Plarium to give what they say they are giving. 

Please let me know how this can be corrected. 

Thank you.

Hello, Captain!

Please refer to this article to clarify how the rewards are issued. 

Since the issue has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.