Island buildings and spoils are not available in Chrome

6 Replies
User
20 December, 2017, 7:04 PM UTC

Hi all

Since a week or two i cant acces my "buildings'' in my island...If i want to the brethern court i cant acces via the building..The highlight on the building appear but when i click on it nothing happen..

This is happening to all my buildings, spoils and in the map on other islands.

I have only acces to mail chat... and the  buttons left and right..

I have allready cleared my browser cache and updated the latest chrome version. 

It works properly at another browser (edge)

Can anyone help me

Bloodbrother

UTC +1:00
Technical Support
21 December, 2017, 10:24 AM UTC
Hi, seems like a browser issue. I see that player from another game had a similar problem, you can check here how he resolved it. 
Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.
UTC +3:00
User
22 December, 2017, 7:59 PM UTC
Thanks. it works now! 
User
22 December, 2017, 9:29 PM UTC
I'm having that same issue since the last Chrome update, I have to click on anything in my haven at least 10 times to get anything to open, and it just started about a week ago. I've done everything, but still happening. 
UTC -6:00
22 December, 2017, 9:32 PM UTC
Dane the One said:

I'm having that same issue since the last Chrome update, I have to click on anything in my haven at least 10 times to get anything to open, and it just started about a week ago. I've done everything, but still happening. 
Did you try what the above link suggests?
UTC +0:00
Technical Support
23 December, 2017, 11:44 AM UTC
Please check this thread from Sparta forum, other players found some solutions.
Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.
UTC +3:00
User
26 December, 2017, 10:45 PM UTC

https://prnt.sc/hqcjff

if you change your computer settings to this it should be work.

3189058 users registered; 75157 topics; 363971 post; our newest member:GGGG