Rubies Missing

3 Replies
User
1 December, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Over the last few days I've noticed that my ruby balanced has dropped every day without me purchasing anything. Any help would be great.
UTC +5:00
Technical Support
1 December, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC
Hi, rubies can't disappear without your command, they can only be spent for some in-game purchases. Here you can find an article about missing rubies.
Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.
UTC +3:00
User
7 July, 2018, 2:19 PM UTC
I have bought one of the special packages and received nothing. It shows in my facebook payment history that payment was made but nothing shows in game
UTC +0:00
7 July, 2018, 2:58 PM UTC

rottieluver1970 said:

I have bought one of the special packages and received nothing. It shows in my facebook payment history that payment was made but nothing shows in game

I will assume that "nothing" means "not even rubies".

If that's the case, give it a few hours and check again. I once bought some rubies and it was over 1 hour until I actually got them. Usually, it takes a minute or less.

If the rubies are not there in, say, 2-3 hours, here you can find a link to contact the Support.

UTC +0:00
2804372 users registered; 63615 topics; 335363 posts; our newest member:valentina