cant get windows 10 edge to run adobe, all of a sudden?

9 Replies
dimatt1018
6 November, 2017, 9:40 PM UTC
ran it for over a year here, and double checked the slide bar...reason I do  not use because IE don't stay open long...as that seems to be crashing since last windows update over the weekend...anybody else problems ?
UTC +7:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
7 November, 2017, 4:27 PM UTC

dimatt1018 said:

ran it for over a year here, and double checked the slide bar...reason I do  not use because IE don't stay open long...as that seems to be crashing since last windows update over the weekend...anybody else problems ?

Hello, Captain!

Could you please clarify which issues do you have? The game works well for me on different browsers. Did you try to check your Flash Player settings? 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
dimatt1018
7 November, 2017, 5:31 PM UTC
 ran the game on edge for over a year on edge ... triple check my settings... edge just a slide button..in settings ... I have player running in IE ...wont let me run the game on edge...keeps telling me its not enable or installed...... and it is, newest version...and its enabled ... :)P.....double check with another online game , that uses adobe and java ... NO ISSUES THERE
Stiletto
8 November, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC

dimatt1018 said:

ran the game on edge for over a year on edge ... triple check my settings... edge just a slide button..in settings ... I have player running in IE ...wont let me run the game on edge...keeps telling me its not enable or installed...... and it is, newest version...and its enabled ... :)P.....double check with another online game , that uses adobe and java ... NO ISSUES THERE

What instructions do you see when you click the Padlock?

Clearing Cache causes problems on some browsers because the default for Flash changes from Allow to Ask, but I am not familiar with Edge as I use Chrome

UTC +8:00
dimatt1018
9 November, 2017, 3:47 PM UTC
JUST kicked me off IE , same problem your game wont notice adobe on windows 10...?????? both EDGE and ie ...and this game not seeing the setting in both ...
Azhaar Laghari
10 November, 2017, 10:34 AM UTC
No one is going to tell her to DL Chrome?
UTC +5:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
14 November, 2017, 8:53 AM UTC

dimatt1018 said:

JUST kicked me off IE , same problem your game wont notice adobe on windows 10...?????? both EDGE and ie ...and this game not seeing the setting in both ...

Hi! 

Things like this often happened in such browsers. Our games are Flash-player based games. That means they more for playing in browsers which interact well with Adobe Flash-player.  

We always recommend our players to use Google Chrome as this browser was designed for playing games based on Flash-player.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
dimatt1018
15 November, 2017, 4:24 PM UTC
chrome,itsa memory hog and you know it......pop up this, everybody having problem with this issue of this game and adobe....EDGE set up fine here...and runs another web site...problem is your game don't run adobe and the list grows of internet browsers ....you don't even show or give a pop.3 box here to let popups run..
Blasphemy
15 November, 2017, 5:50 PM UTC

:Please don't spam the forums with the same issue, this causes a divided response

Im going t o remove the other post as you have it here and its been responded too ....

I use Chrome and seems to run the games just fine along with other programs i use daily

I understand the frustration and cant help you with the other browsers as  i don't use them 

As they seemed to be slow for me and for the games i played reason why i like Chrome

It's more compatible with plarium games and fast to the point 

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
dimatt1018
15 November, 2017, 9:32 PM UTC
chrome not going to fix the problem..i don't need a selfie or google , or yahoo..im 140 miles from the server ...on cable hard wired in  the list growing who cant use this ...EDGE , another guy just said he has problems with chrome...LOL
1752344 users registered; 45440 topics; 278698 posts; our newest member:слава