1 November, 2017, 10:43 AM UTC
In this section, you will find a list of bugs that have been already reported to our developers. You will also find a list of issues that have already been resolved. If you notice that an issue marked as resolved is still malfunctioning, please let us know by commenting on the relevant thread.
The following issues have been fixed since the last update:
- Presidio Tracking History. Reinforcements sent to a Presidio are not displayed. Only recalled troops are shown;
- The voiceover in the description of King Carlos IV does not work;
- The “Brotherhood Attack” button appears when you try to send/recall troops to/from the Harbor after you log in;
- Players are sent to the Brethren Court instead of The Pirate's Den from The Pirate's Den quest;
- An incorrect icon is displayed when you send spies and Offensive Units to a Treasure Island at the same time;
- Gears pack. The number of resources you will receive after applying the packs is not displayed in the item activation window;
- Players are not notified in the chat when two Brotherhoods declare a state of peace.
- Multiple visual and performance improvements.
Issues that have been already forwarded to the developers:
- Messages and reports: option “Mark all as read” in the messages section marks all reports as read as well;
- There is an issue with exchanging available Discovery Sketches at the Market;