1 November, 2017, 10:43 AM UTC
In this section, you will find a list of bugs that have been already reported to our developers. You will also find a list of issues that have already been resolved. If you notice that an issue marked as resolved is still malfunctioning, please let us know by commenting on the relevant thread.
The following issues have been fixed since the last update:
- When attacking a Treasure Island, the nature of your operation will now be displayed correctly in the Pirate Stronghold and the Tracking panel;
- A problem that occurred with boosting construction of the Steamworks Building has been fixed;
- The requirements for expanding your Haven are now displayed in a tooltip on the “Purchase” button.
Issues that have been already forwarded to the developers:
- Presidio Tracking History. Reinforcements sent to a Presidio are not displayed. Only recalled troops are shown;
- The voiceover in the description of King Carlos IV does not work;
- The “Brotherhood Attack” button appears when you try to send/recall troops to/from the Harbor after you log in;
- Players are sent to the Brethren Court instead of the The Pirate's Den from the The Pirate's Den quest;
- An incorrect icon is displayed when you send spies and Offensive Units to a Treasure Island at the same time;
- There is an issue with exchanging available Discovery Sketches at the Market;
- Gears pack. The number of resources you will receive after applying the packs is not displayed in the item activation window;
- Players are not notified in the chat when two Brotherhoods declare a state of peace.