All Categories

cannot pay with paypal

cannot pay with paypal

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 3, 2017, 08:5802/03/17
01/03/17

cannot pay with paypal

Cannot pay with paypal since late january crash.  Also cannot send form to plarium concerning the problem.
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 3, 2017, 11:0302/03/17
Feb 3, 2017, 11:03(edited)
09/17/15
Hi! It's possible that paypal payments are not available for your country. Please contact our Support Team for more details: http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium.
CrowbarModerator
Feb 3, 2017, 11:3202/03/17
03/07/16
cn4steel said:

Cannot pay with paypal since late january crash.  Also cannot send form to plarium concerning the problem.
If Alyona's answer doesn't help you, please explain in more detail what happens when you try to pay and when you try to submit a ticket, maybe attach a screenshot of the error messages or any other responses you get. "Cannot <do something>" is just not enough for anyone to try to figure out where the problem is.
Feb 3, 2017, 20:5302/03/17
01/03/17

Able to pay with PayPal inside game before late January 2017 crash. Since then PayPal not processed by plarium (I can reach PayPal site In game and authorize payment then stock screen appears: Captain, unfortunately your payment method has been unsuccessful. Please confirm your information and try again, or choose another payment method).

Tried sending reporting form but form says "SENDING" but nothing happens. Certainly not putting details of my account on public forum.

And while we're at it what part of my original post did you two not understand?

CrowbarModerator
Feb 4, 2017, 12:1202/04/17
03/07/16

cn4steel said:

Able to pay with PayPal inside game before late January 2017 crash.

Which country are you in? If you feel uncomfortable writing it publicly, send me a private message.

cn4steel said:

Tried sending reporting form but form says "SENDING" but nothing happens. Certainly not putting details of my account on public forum.

I suggest you try again. I've seen no other reports of this problem, so it's either not on Plarium's side, or it was a short time glitch.

cn4steel said:

And while we're at it what part of my original post did you two not understand?

It is you who's not understanding. As I said, "Cannot <do something>" is just not enough for anyone to try to figure out where the problem is. In other words, we cannot help you if we don't know what the problem is.

Feb 4, 2017, 12:5702/04/17
03/27/14

Have you tried talking to Paypal to see if they are denying the transfer to plarium

i really think this maybe a paypal issue as they wont fund plarium your credits so plarium denies you yours 

and what part of the contacting support cant you do? as i read above very first post said you can't send the form?

can you do a screen shot and save it to your hd and then send to plarium that way?

Now if it's getting ahold of support that's a problem i can help you there 

seems the support page for those that don't know how to work around it can be difficult

https://support.plarium.com/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/Step1/53