Well done Plarium 

Every time an update is done the bugs return with a vengeance 

Just once please an update with out the bugs 

Cheers 
UTC +7:00
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC

Hi, Kaptain Kidd! 

Yes, the fix we implemented wasn't a final one. We're working on a new version of that fix right now. Please be patient.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
User
24 January, 2017, 6:39 PM UTC

@ Kaptain Kidd,

Let me translate above for you.

Last fix? ROFL we messed up as we always do. We are working on new fix (Damn, coding is difficult) but we are sure that isn't gonna work either. 

But no worries, we can always tell you that the last one wasn't final one or we are working :D

I hope this explains better.

@Alyona- Go Ahead BAN me :P

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
User
24 January, 2017, 8:28 PM UTC

FaZi said:

@ Kaptain Kidd,

Let me translate above for you.

Last fix? ROFL we messed up as we always do. We are working on new fix (Damn, coding is difficult) but we are sure that isn't gonna work either. 

But no worries, we can always tell you that the last one wasn't final one or we are working :D

I hope this explains better.

@Alyona- Go Ahead BAN me :P

No you re wrong

They did not even try to fix it

All they did was add another PATCH

Patches on top of patches on top of patches on top of patches on top of patches on top of patches on top of patches on top of patches 

and they all leak

and none are ever tested

UTC +0:00
3112965 users registered; 66099 topics; 348240 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger