Blockaded Haven show's someone else's name

4 Replies
User
11 January, 2017, 12:57 AM UTC
I have 4 havens blocked. When I look at it on the map 2 of them show's someone else's name on it not mine. I don't know how it happened but it did.
Can't beat em join em..... Not
UTC -8:00
Community Manager
11 January, 2017, 11:58 AM UTC
Could you please illustrate the issue with some screenshots?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
11 January, 2017, 12:05 PM UTC
Mannymo, did you block these recently (in the last hour or so)? The map has a bit of a lag, and it takes a while (minutes... under half an hour, in my experience) to refresh.
UTC +0:00
User
12 January, 2017, 5:54 PM UTC

Refreshing the game cures this problem

If I recall all units from my blockades the game does not allow me to send a scout or raid until I refresh

Big nuisance

p.s. Why can't we scout our own blocks without recalling? Another big nuisance

Regards
Silk (Snowgoon)

How about a nice game of Chess?
UTC +0:00
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:

p.s. Why can't we scout our own blocks without recalling? Another big nuisance

Because all military actions would be taken against your own Units. You scout the blockade, not a blockaded Haven.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
3116583 users registered; 66733 topics; 348950 posts; our newest member:антон