Blockaded Haven show's someone else's name

4 Replies
User
11 January, 2017, 12:57 AM UTC
I have 4 havens blocked. When I look at it on the map 2 of them show's someone else's name on it not mine. I don't know how it happened but it did.
Can't beat em join em..... Not
UTC -8:00
Community Manager
11 January, 2017, 11:58 AM UTC
Could you please illustrate the issue with some screenshots?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
11 January, 2017, 12:05 PM UTC
Mannymo, did you block these recently (in the last hour or so)? The map has a bit of a lag, and it takes a while (minutes... under half an hour, in my experience) to refresh.
UTC +0:00
User
12 January, 2017, 5:54 PM UTC

Refreshing the game cures this problem

If I recall all units from my blockades the game does not allow me to send a scout or raid until I refresh

Big nuisance

p.s. Why can't we scout our own blocks without recalling? Another big nuisance

Regards
Silk (Snowgoon)

Where are all the Grassy Knolls when we need them most?
UTC +0:00
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:

p.s. Why can't we scout our own blocks without recalling? Another big nuisance

Because all military actions would be taken against your own Units. You scout the blockade, not a blockaded Haven.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
3208914 users registered; 75276 topics; 364215 posts; our newest member:weissvdfvmarkus725