All Categories

New bugs since update.

New bugs since update.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 21, 2016, 20:4412/21/16
06/21/16

New bugs since update.

Thank you for work of fixing some of the bugs.  It is noticeable in better response times, no more erroneous banners, less resetting required, and others.  I almost left as a level 68, but  I will stay for a while longer.  There is more work for your programers/debuggers  to do.

1. The sleep mode is back, but each time you see it you must refresh to insure nothing has happened, because event banners are often not displayed until game is reset. Just coming out of sleep mode doesn't do it.  Also the forced sleep mode happens too quickly...can't even run to the fridge for a cool one!

2.  There are still some instances where you don't receive some rewards. I can't put a finger on the when and how it happens, but I do occasionally notice that the rubies did not advance, probably because they are the most noticeable item.  But i feel that other items also don't always advance because occasionally I know they haven't.

3.  Sometimes the prestige activation rewards either disappear or are inadvertently activated. Is it possible that they do not follow the same Hoist sequence as other resources in all cases?

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 22, 2016, 12:0412/22/16
09/17/15

Hi! And thank you for your reports!

1) Instead of refreshing you can make any action in the game that will require server-client sync. That should help :)

2) If you notice such case, please report to Support, they will check the game logs and find out what happened.

3) Please report to Support with details when it happens.