All Categories

Didn't Get Several Purchased Discovery Queue Upgrades

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 13, 2016, 09:2511/13/16
11/09/16

Hi, I just took advantage of several bonus filled upgrade packs that were very similar to each other (construction focused) and noticed that several of the 7 day Discovery Queues that I bought didn't show up in my account. There may other things that didn't make it into my account that I don't see. I think that there may have been some issue with the fact that I was upgrading several things that were very similar. Can you please check all my recent upgrades (all the same day) to make sure all the items that I purchased actually made it into my account please?
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 13, 2016, 15:3411/13/16
03/27/14

I noticed this too, but also i noticed the extra Q now you have a choice to turn it on click on an extra discovery see if it shows you have an extra discover Q and activate it ...

wish i had screenshot what i had done, at the time i didn't think about it 
Nov 14, 2016, 09:2111/14/16
11/09/16
Thanks for the reply Blasphemy. I do see that one of the 7 day discovery queues is showing in my account. However, I upgraded 4 times (very similar offers) and see that rubies increased and likely most everything else (not exactly sure, didn't have much time and it was a great noob offer), but definitely did not get the other 7 day discovery queues that were part of the other packages that I bought. Is there an easy way to check and see exactly what I purchased, other than counting items in game? Also,  since this is a new game I hadn't clicked on my confirmation email before buying the upgrades. I've still never seen another Plarium email in my account at all verifying purchases (and what was purchased). I'm feeling a bit out in limbo here. Is there an official channel that I need to follow to request an inquiry into these missing 7 day discovery queues? And hopefully get a full report of everything that was purchased so that I can verify myself?  Thanks in advance.
Nov 14, 2016, 12:5411/14/16
03/27/14
just a reminder you can only have 2 going a time.. even if you have bought extra, 2 discoveries per the 7 days, once the 7 days is up you can start the next 
Nov 15, 2016, 00:0011/15/16
11/09/16

Roger that about only having 2 discoveries at the same time. I was talking about in Smuggler's Den, under Special I only see "Available" as 1. After purchases I expected to see a higher number. So Blasphemy is there any way that I can send my notes here to Full support to actually be able to review my purchases and verify the discrepancy that I'm talking about? I mentioned it being a new account and I bought upgrades before verifying email. Now that email is verified I don't see any receipt for my purchases, or inventory of what was purchased. Who would I contact to get that level of support? Thanks in advance.

CrowbarModerator
Nov 17, 2016, 08:3311/17/16
03/07/16

You can have only 1 Scholar (not just 1 active, but 1 in total) and it's the intended feature (why, Plarium?!?), not a bug. I had the same issue, I contacted the Support, and that's what they told me.

I do agree that Plarium should've made this info far more transparent.

Nov 22, 2016, 15:0611/22/16
townandcoastmarketing said:

Roger that about only having 2 discoveries at the same time. I was talking about in Smuggler's Den, under Special I only see "Available" as 1. After purchases I expected to see a higher number. So Blasphemy is there any way that I can send my notes here to Full support to actually be able to review my purchases and verify the discrepancy that I'm talking about? I mentioned it being a new account and I bought upgrades before verifying email. Now that email is verified I don't see any receipt for my purchases, or inventory of what was purchased. Who would I contact to get that level of support? Thanks in advance.

Hi! Unfortunately, we cannot check this information at forum. Please, submit a ticket to our Support Team, so they could help you. Here is a link.
Dec 28, 2016, 17:5412/28/16
08/24/16
Hi Guys, does anyone know how to contact/Email to plarium? I have problem with my payments. Thank you
Jun 3, 2017, 19:5306/03/17

Hoping this thread is still active.... Just to clarify, if I purchase more than one (1) of the "Scholar for 7 days" from either the Smugglers' Den Tab OR a combo of receiving a "Scholar for 7 days" from a purchased multi-item-plus-rubies package AND wishing to purchase the "Scholar for 7 days" item from the Smugglers' Den [for a total of TWO OR MORE], am I correct in believing the Smugglers' Den "Available" number will accurately reflect the number. BUT, a player can ONLY have a TOTAL of one scholar active (separate from the original Tinker) at any given time. Correct? But, it is okay to have multiple "7-day Scholar" availability stored in the Smugglers' Den. (So a player can keep activating them one after another.) Correct? Please advise.

CrowbarModerator
Jun 3, 2017, 20:0606/03/17
03/07/16

You shouldn't be able to get more than one, i.e., they don't get offered if you have one, active or inactive.

But, if you somehow did get more than one (maybe through a glitch? don't report it if you did ;-)), then you should be able use them one after the other (but never at the same time; that would probably just replace the already active one with the newer one, thus wasting their overlap time).

Jun 4, 2017, 22:2206/04/17

Ah-ha! Thank-you! Actually, at the time of the above writing, I had just purchased the "8-year Legacy" pack WITH a Scholar for 7 days, for $15CAD and was about to purchase a second one. As of BEFORE the writing, the same package (with  7-day Scholar) was still being offered to me. Now, today, I check in and the nearly identical offer is there - MINUS the 7-day Scholar!! (But, they want the same price!!! WITHOUT offering a suitable replacement value, eg. Carpenter or extra numbers in/on the already-itemized list!! Didn't they think someone would notice?)

Anyway, back to the point. Now, there is no 7-day Scholar, so I see what you mean by your reply. I guess I experienced a temporary glitch. But, I am very clear on the matter whereas before I wasn't. So, again, thank-you!

CrowbarModerator
Jun 5, 2017, 07:3106/05/17
03/07/16

The Scholar one should have only one package offered. Check the green "Available" button-like thing:

However, if you buy a pack without having your card previously tied to PayPal (or, maybe, some other form of payment), then it'll take the game some time to notice it. Until that happens, it will still be wrongly offering that one offer with an extra Scholar. Once the game notices that the one with the Scholar was bought, it'll replace it with one or two more of the same (minus the Scholar).

And yes, the non-Scholar ones are identical to the Scholar ones, except for... well... the Scholar.