In game messages problem and opening the building sub-screen

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 13, 2016, 17:4710/13/16
07/03/16

Hi!

I got a problem with the message from the Master at arms up to the tinker that is not working: I have the flags for the message always on and saw them once and now they do not appear in the message screen.

And once I finished with the message, I cannot get into the buildings sub-screen to see their info and upgrade. I am left with the brown tag with the word level and no number about the level of the building, and almost everything else in the game screen  seems more or less frozen. I have to reload the page again if I want to get into the building sub-screen.

Also, now I can navigate up to a dozen of my hearties island before I start to lose the background image of the island and the next hearties do not download any features except a beige screen. Here also I have to reload the game again. But it is a lot better than 2 days ago, I could only get to 3 hearties island before I started to lose the island and its buildings.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 14, 2016, 10:1010/14/16
09/21/15

this issue was happening when you click master at arms but it was solved lately, are you still having this issue?

Can you share a screenshot plz?