All Categories

Islands show numbers for names  Lighthouse Prize not working

Islands show numbers for names Lighthouse Prize not working

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 2, 2018, 05:0612/02/18
12/22/13

Islands show numbers for names Lighthouse Prize not working

I'm playing the game on Facebook, Server 1 The Pirates Bay coords, x: 1895  y: -2115 , Island name Hawk - Eye. Over half of the map shows numbers on islands and not names. This all started about a month ago and sense has not been cleared up. Also My largest Lighthouse Prize is Level 73 and it should not show a total of 20 million defense points on it when my last one only showed 900,000 and the one before that 800,000 and so on. That is not fair when it should had only showed 1,200,000 or less. 20 Million is very steep. I have talked to my Brotherhood and no one who is hitting levels above 120 have even seen a island with 20 million defense points. Please fix these issues, I have spent way too much money on this game to have it total mess up on me, I am not happy at all with this and need to be compensated for all the men I lost when attacking the level 73 prize. I should had won that one and still had one man remaining. If you look at my previous 25 hits on prize islands, you will see that 95 percent of my hits, walked away with a win and one pirate remaining. 

I have added an example as to how close the real number should had been for a level 73. My personal calculation was 1,108,700 defense point for level 73 but instead it had more like 20 million points on it, which was way, way, over. 

Please fix Thank you

Jason Witt

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Dec 2, 2018, 10:2312/02/18
03/07/16

Havens getting numbers instead of names is, sadly, a GDPR issue: they deleted the accounts of the people who haven't logged in for 3 years or more. On FB, I think it was actually done by FB itself, but Plarium is doing it on its own servers too. Why numbers (I'm guessing database IDs) when generic names ("Blackbeard", "Mighty Pirate", "Cutthroat Bill", etc) would've looked nicer? I'm guessing Plarium didn't think of that. I asked and, sadly, we're stuck with the numbers.

As for the prize strength, I can ask a Support agent to look at it.

Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Dec 3, 2018, 10:2912/03/18
05/13/15

Hi! 

These mechanics were not changed for a pretty long time and most probably there's no bug.

Still, please attach a screenshot of the battle report and respond me in PM with the details I asked for, I'll check.