All Categories

Lighthouse level 24   Defence bonus

Lighthouse level 24 Defence bonus

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 27, 2018, 19:2311/27/18
02/20/17

Lighthouse level 24 Defence bonus

I am not convinced I am getting the 20% defence bonus for defensive units on treasure isles.....the defence strength shown under garrison does  not change when i send a set defence value from my haven to the treasure isle, despite getting my lighthouse to level 24....also when i hold the mouse over a defensive unit thats on a treasure isle it shows the defence bonuses...lghthouse bonus is not there,,..nor is it included in the building bonus figure which remains on the 20% i get from the gold mines and lumber mines   2% x 10....20%

Question , is this a bug...?   Can something be done so that people who upgrade to level 24 lighthouse get the extra 20% bonus?

Please can you look into this problem game development team. It cost a lot of etchings to do the upgrade.
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Nov 28, 2018, 10:2911/28/18
03/07/16

I don't have a Lighthouse of that level, so I asked a Support agent to check this. They tested it and the bonus is indeed not displayed, but the important part is that they also confirmed that it's applied in battles. They'll look into displaying it more accurately, but you're good to go even without that, as the bonus is properly applied.