All Categories

unsure to whom to address a problem, can you help me?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 25, 2018, 18:3509/25/18
07/31/16

First, I am sorry to post this to the "technical" moderators but perhaps you will know.

I have an account I was preparing for my son to play.  I had a friend play lighthouse so I assigned a "dummy" email and password. 

I changed the pass code upon return from lighthouse play but now I cannot log into the account.  It seems to recognize the email but since no mail can be sent there, I do not know how to get the account back.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.  It was supposed to be a birthday gift but has turned into quite a frustration.

account on pirates bay, name is magic (135; -910) it's been 6 weeks since I last was able to log in (my tech guy tried to retrieve the password from my hacked registers but could not, very ugly virus).

Thank you for your time and effort

Boggy

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 26, 2018, 04:0009/26/18
11/06/15
It would be more humane to just give him 30 lashes with a cat o nine.
CrowbarModerator
Sep 26, 2018, 05:3809/26/18
03/07/16

I don't quite understand who changed the password and why you don't know what it is, but using a "dummy" email is a terrible idea.

Anyway, please read this document. At one point, it says "please contact us and indicate the following data". You can do so here.

I hope this will help you resolve your issue.

Sep 26, 2018, 17:4409/26/18
02/20/17

When ever I go to the pirates tab in the tavern to hire new pirates they don't show up in my haven or harbor. I'm using the gold and other supplies to hire them, but they don't seem to appear anywhere.

CrowbarModerator
Sep 26, 2018, 17:5909/26/18
03/07/16

craigschwitalla said:

When ever I go to the pirates tab in the tavern to hire new pirates they don't show up in my haven or harbor. I'm using the gold and other supplies to hire them, but they don't seem to appear anywhere.

This is completely unrelated to the topic at hand. Please start a new topic and explain in detail what is troubling you.