All Categories

Blockaded havens

Blockaded havens

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 11, 2018, 00:5008/11/18
08/04/15

Blockaded havens

I play on the Plarium.com browser. The past couple weeks, when somebody in my BH gets Blockaded, I travel to their haven. On the map, it shows the haven not blockaded. I travel inside it shows he is blocked, but can't get the drop menu when my mouse is on him to show liberate. So I can't liberate my friend's haven. Usually, when I travel to a blockade haven, it shows on the map he is blockaded. When I travel inside his haven it should show the same, he's blockaded. Pass your mouse pointer on haven owners avatar and a drop-down menu appears containing amongst other things an option to liberate the haven.
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Aug 11, 2018, 09:4208/11/18
03/07/16

The map was always laggy. The information that you trust is inside the haven, not on the map. So, yes, it doesn't matter if the map shows unblocked; to make sure, enter the haven.

As for the missing "Liberate" option, I haven't experienced it myself, but the solution is simple: "Liberate" = "Send reinforcements", which is always available (on the map, it's among those icons that appear around a haven; inside the haven, it's among those same icons when they appear on the left). So, just use that to send your liberation party.

Good luck!