All Categories

BAstion showdown event scoring

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 7, 2018, 09:2008/07/18
04/23/17

Good morning......quick question. We are currently in a bastion showdown on a brotherhood event. We are supposed to be able to score points from battles....... I have over 1M in def units at our bastion to defend, and I am not getting any points for the  attacking units that I kill..... why not? is this not part of the battle? I should be able to score points from the actions that my units take to defend the bastion.... looks like a bug that needs fixing........

Thought I'd let you know what isn't happening out there......

Fair winds....

jlreyme

Buccaneers

The Pirate Bay
Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Aug 7, 2018, 15:4908/07/18
06/03/14

Hello! Please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue. Here is an instruction on how to report bugs.

CrowbarModerator
Aug 7, 2018, 21:2408/07/18
03/07/16

jlrey, you are not scoring likely because your participation is too low. The points are awarded proportionally to the def strength.

An example: BH has 100 members, you may have 1M def, there are 20 players with 10M each (which is not much), and the other 79 players have 1M like you. This makes the total of 280M. A hit comes in and it scores your whole BH 100 ponts. You don't get anything because your part is under 0.5 points.

Mind you, 280M is not that impressive for a Bastion, so your 1M can be even less in its overall strength.

There is also a penalty where fighting a much weaker force will give fewer points than usually. I don't know exactly how this works, but you might notice that if you kill a few units attacking a haven with, say, 50M off, you're likely to get no PvPs or well below what the killed units are usually worth.

I often lose a few units on a Presidio or a Bastion without getting a single point. It's not a bug. It's a feature.

Aug 8, 2018, 20:4508/08/18
Aug 8, 2018, 21:30(edited)
12/13/14

It is quite likely that you have not killed any enemy units, and probably lost very little yourself, so no points for you

One way to get guaranteed points is to use Gyro Scouts to kill defending scouts - easy, and you don't make too many enemies :)

I used to win thousands of rubies in the solo tournaments because I was the only player in my tier who killed anything. I only needed to send 5 or 10 gyros

Never use gyro scouts for defense or normal scouting - they are attack units, and far too valuable to waste sitting in your bastion or presidios

Even better if they are level 30, I have been too lazy - http://prntscr.com/kgcyho

p.s. Don't waste any units in bh tournaments unless your bh is active ... your rewards will be pitiful