All Categories

missing troops

missing troops

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 5, 2018, 14:1807/05/18

missing troops

I have noticed over quite a while that many troops that I have built and received through game play never show up in my haven. For instance, I earned pirates and fleet rewards through the smugglers den and purchased units but they have not shown up in my stronghold. This has happened several times over the last few months and it is very frustrating. I would appreciate it if you could reimburse me the units that I am missing and fix this problem.

Thanks in advance,

John
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jul 5, 2018, 18:3107/05/18
03/07/16

Rewarded units go straight to your harbour, not the your stronghold.

As for the freshly produced ones, they may have gone to your harbour automatically if you had "Autohide" item active or your harbour is of a high enough level. Not saying that that's what happened, but please check and let us known.

Jul 6, 2018, 04:2807/06/18
The troops have never shown up in either my stronghold or harbor. I started to notice this several months ago and just thought it was my mistake. So I started to keep track and I'm missing at least seven fleet ships gained through Brotherhood Adventure rewards and numerous Armada, Fleet, Mercenaries, and Pirates purchased with resources. It is very frustrating when trying to build up troop strength and then not receive the units you earned.
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Jul 6, 2018, 12:0207/06/18
10/24/17

Hello, currently there are no issues related to unit crediting to player's accounts.

Can you please attach the screenshots illustrating the issue when it repeats the next time so we could investigate it? For example the screenshot of units, you should have received and then the screenshot of your Harbor where those units should've shown up. Also, indicate the date and time when it happened, we will check our database.

CrowbarModerator
Jul 6, 2018, 19:0007/06/18
03/07/16

I have just claimed the rewards from the last Recruitment Tournament. I took:

1. a screenshot of my harbour (showing the number of all of the units that I was to receive) before claiming,
  2. a screenshot of the tournament window (showing which units I've chosen), and
  3. a screenshot of my harbour (again, showing the number of all of the units that I was to receive) after claiming.

The numbers were correct.

Just to make it clear: this doesn't mean that the problem never happens, but I was unable to reproduce it.

When claiming those rewards yourself, please take the same 3 screenshots that I've described and write down the time when you did it.

Jul 6, 2018, 21:4607/06/18
ok, as soon as it happens again I'll post the screen shots.
Jul 7, 2018, 03:4707/07/18
Ok, help me out here. How do I take screenshots? With the recall screen up showing the troops in my harbor I cannot find a way to take a screenshot. I tried to use the print screen button on my keyboard but that doesn't do anything. I admit I'm not a computer guru so if you can explain how to take a picture of the screen I would appreciate it.
CrowbarModerator
Jul 7, 2018, 10:4007/07/18
03/07/16

You have to use a third party software or a browser addon/plugin. Many people use Lightshot, but there are other options like Gyazo and Screencast. Install one of these and try them out. They should all allow you to make a screenshot and automatically upload it somewhere. Then you just copy/paste to your post the link they give you.

Try to make a screenshot now and send me the link via private message (top right corner of the forum) and I'll tell you if that link works well enough.