Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 22, 2018, 16:0905/22/18
07/07/14

Can't enter in the game, error report

Now i can not enter in the game

In the morning had message of server crashing

What is going on Plarium? Worst is on The Sirens Strait server

Last month is almost unplayable game, freezing all the time, can't even write in chat, on half of the sentence become frozen and need refresh all game

Need have lucky to can use rum trick when raiding, when you use combined raid and scouts before hit,for send some fs,  it's about seconds and it's horrible when become frozen and you have ununnecessary loses because of game faulth

Not only me have problem, lot of people complain same freezing and game stop working even when you write in chat

Also app don't work 

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 23, 2018, 09:5005/23/18
07/02/15

Hello, Captain! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

May 25, 2018, 17:1905/25/18
02/20/17
I recieved that message too.  took a couple of hours to get in.   Now I keep getting messages saying they are checking to make sure Google Chrome is compatable with the game and My Flash is not active.   Flash is now in Google Chrome.   Nothing has change by my Internet Protection Program.    everything was working great before the Server program.  Now it takes longer to get into game.  Error Reports,  Flash Alerts.  only think that make me feel good is being bug free and told,  it is not me or my machine but Plarium again.  
AndriiTechnical Support
May 26, 2018, 08:0205/26/18
06/03/14

lessaarch5 said:

I recieved that message too.  took a couple of hours to get in.   Now I keep getting messages saying they are checking to make sure Google Chrome is compatable with the game and My Flash is not active.   Flash is now in Google Chrome.   Nothing has change by my Internet Protection Program.    everything was working great before the Server program.  Now it takes longer to get into game.  Error Reports,  Flash Alerts.  only think that make me feel good is being bug free and told,  it is not me or my machine but Plarium again.  

Hello, captain! Try updating your web browser to the latest version: chrome://settings/help