Discount not working

Discount not working

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 3, 2018, 01:4904/03/18
02/20/17

Discount not working

http://prntscr.com/j00w8i

I tried on three servers but cannot make this work.

(No, I have not exceeded quota. Yes, I have rubies. Yes, I tried with the required timeframe. etc etc)

Normally, this kind of bonus offer works 100% OK ... but not this time.

Please help
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 3, 2018, 06:1404/03/18
Apr 3, 2018, 07:13(edited)
06/01/16

I have the same issue.

I was counting on the 75% event but I could not revive my troops, now. Which is more than sad.

Compensation Plarium???

Edit:

Others in my brotherhood can do it!!!

I tried it with different browsers and on 3 different computers - my account is not working.

This is unheard off 
CrowbarModerator
Apr 3, 2018, 09:4204/03/18
03/07/16

The last time that discounts failed, they were fixed by clearing the cache and reloading. I hope it helps you in this case too. You still have about 2 hours.

Btw,

rayicl said:

No, I have not exceeded quota.

There is a quota?  What is it?

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 3, 2018, 12:4604/03/18
07/02/15

Dear Captains!

The discount can appear with a delay. Our developers are informed about this issue and try to find a solution for the further discounts.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused and will do our best to solve the issue until the next discount.  
Apr 4, 2018, 06:3704/04/18
06/01/16

Would be nice if someone would answer my questions...

What's up Plarium? 

Why do I first get a quick answer with a solution which did not work and now noone is answering?

I lost a lot yesterday and I do not think this as a minor issue.

Apr 4, 2018, 11:1604/04/18
07/02/15

Attalar said:

Would be nice if someone would answer my questions...

What's up Plarium? 

Why do I first get a quick answer with a solution which did not work and now noone is answering?

I lost a lot yesterday and I do not think this as a minor issue.

We do not consider this as a minor issue and are doing our best to solve the issue until the next discount. Unfortunately, we are unable to relaunch the discounts or launch them individually. Nevertheless, we are working so that the further discounts are launched on time. 

I'd appreciate your understanding.

CrowbarModerator
Apr 4, 2018, 11:2904/04/18
03/07/16

Agent Pavel said:

We do not consider this as a minor issue and are doing our best to solve the issue until the next discount. Unfortunately, we are unable to relaunch the discounts or launch them individually. Nevertheless, we are working so that the further discounts are launched on time.

You could agree with the player (in private) what to revive, and then refund them for half of the rubies or you revive them and deduce only half of the full rubies amount. This is the real money we're talking about here, and not a small amount either.
Apr 4, 2018, 12:2904/04/18
06/01/16
Crowbar said:

Agent Pavel said:

You could agree with the player (in private) what to revive, and then refund them for half of the rubies or you revive them and deduce only half of the full rubies amount. This is the real money we're talking about here, and not a small amount either.
Thx Crowbar; that is what I meant and what I hope for...
Apr 8, 2018, 11:3604/08/18
07/02/15

Attalar said:

Crowbar said:

Agent Pavel said:

Thx Crowbar; that is what I meant and what I hope for...

ATTALAR, I appreciate your intentions. In all cases, we act in accordance with our Policies. Unfortunately, this case is not eligible for a personal discount. We sincerely apologize for this situation and the devs are doing their best to solve the issue until the next discount. 

Apr 3, 2018, 14:0904/03/18
06/01/16

Agent Pavel said:

Dear Captains!

The discount can appear with a delay. Our developers are informed about this issue and try to find a solution for the further discounts.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused and will do our best to solve the issue until the next discount.  

This will not do...

I have lost the possibility to get thousands of Ship o Line back ...

I have already informed plarium- I think there has to be some kind of compensation