All Categories

open bucks Purchase with no product from plarium

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 18, 2018, 21:5903/18/18
06/30/16

well as simple as this I made a purchase 9.95 thru open bucks CVS card an it went thru said payment excepted an I went to get out an I didnt get what I paid for Nothing, but I did write open bucks and plarium support, sent in the receipt that went to my email, so hopefully they will resolve this as fast as they took my payment, I don't get why they drag there feet so long ,when you deal with money you should be serving people as good as you can, not sent a message well we will look at it an review it, there not much to review  but it would be nice if they resolve this on a timely matter ,I want to make a couple more buys but this here is not to trusting so I hope they are looking into it they have what they need , it me that doesnt Im a little piss off I invest in there game quite a bit so hopefully they do me right screws my game day up an the moment in my BH......
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 18, 2018, 22:5403/18/18
06/30/16
shaneleereid said:

well as simple as this I made a purchase 9.95 thru open bucks CVS card an it went thru said payment excepted an I went to get out an I didnt get what I paid for Nothing, but I did write open bucks and plarium support, sent in the receipt that went to my email, so hopefully they will resolve this as fast as they took my payment, I don't get why they drag there feet so long ,when you deal with money you should be serving people as good as you can, not sent a message well we will look at it an review it, there not much to review  but it would be nice if they resolve this on a timely matter ,I want to make a couple more buys but this here is not to trusting so I hope they are looking into it they have what they need , it me that doesn't I'm a little piss off I invest in there game quite a bit so hopefully they do me right screws my game day up an the moment in my BH......I,LL keep on posting everywhere an anywhere , no one should feel as there rob an be ignored after giving money to a whoever without an answer, hell I invest enough in plarium pirates , I should have a boat made of 25Kt Gold but ummm that would"nt float to well out in the water in that case I will take a few cannons that are gold in stead,still point is, someone should be on for the paying customer's on hands to solve this issue when they come up, to keep there interest, hey it may of been only 9.95 but it adds up over time, I know PlayStation when dealing with sony , I can get right on the phone, wait a couple of mins, an they resolve my problem there an then, yeah once in a while I get a bunk PSN card that doesn't take, but I know an trust they make it right, time after time, as long I have that receipt, shit there on it, an sometimes add a little something for the problem, to me this is a worse problem, cause you cant actually talk to someone right when you need to so what is up, if you want to have that great reputation, be rounded in all area's of what is important an not, Ive seen issue,s that people ((moderators)) respond to someone getting raided by a higher level then a real issue, honestly is that really important to respond to? that you cant do nothing about, unless you give um a bigger boat, lol, hell maybe you do, none the less take care of real issues , playing around with my money or anyone's isn't to much of a game, for me, I go ape shit , its not right, all you see on your end is, Ohh we got pay , well I didn't get what I paid for so what are we going to do, I'm thinking gee do I have to go farther, then writing support here an open bucks? we'll see I wait a couple more hours, that more time then what it took for plarium to take my money, loosing trust points with me the longer I sit on edge waiting for something to happen   

Mar 19, 2018, 12:0403/19/18
06/30/16
screw it, I just want the refund put back on my CVS card, I did all this yesterday afternoon, on the 3-18 2018 around 1;30 PM, now the deals are gone, an still no FK,N adjustment on my buy, but I will tell you Mod,s something those people at OpenBucks are on it, what is wrong with your system here, play with peoples money like that, an game, this effected me a lot, Now everything I planned is over ,done, I got screw out of a lot, I don't want nothing, JUst refund my Money, I sent the proof in yesterday screen shots, well now I can keep on posting um along, Thank you Plarium, for the great response an keeping your customers that keep you business happy, I,m not... time to go else where with my complaint ...
CrowbarModerator
Mar 19, 2018, 12:3903/19/18
03/07/16
@shaneleereid You probably want to report your problem here. Good luck!