All Categories

Removing a friend does not remove from the bar???

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 13, 2018, 04:1203/13/18
06/19/15

What is wrong with this. I remove a friend from friend's bar but he still stays there? When clicking on the avatar it opens a list where it say's add to friends? I don't want to add back, I want to remove. How do I get rid of this???  

I have cleared browser data but the avatar is still down on the bar. Fix needed!

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Mar 13, 2018, 06:4003/13/18
03/07/16

Check your Brethren Court: is he still your shipmate?

Mar 13, 2018, 09:3903/13/18
06/19/15
Crowbar said:

No accords made so no shipmate. He is not in profile friends but is on the friend's bar. How to remove from there.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Mar 13, 2018, 11:1503/13/18
07/02/15

chaos said:

Crowbar said:

No accords made so no shipmate. He is not in profile friends but is on the friend's bar. How to remove from there.

Hello, Captain!

Please try to relog into your account and check whether the friends' list is updated. 

If the issue is not resolved, please specify if the friend you have removed is displayed correctly on the bar (his level & avatar). 

Mar 13, 2018, 12:5003/13/18
11/06/14
Most of the time all it takes is a refresh. I've noticed what happens is the server just has a delay on updating.  
Mar 13, 2018, 14:3103/13/18
Mar 13, 2018, 14:46(edited)
06/19/15

Agent Pavel said:

chaos said:

Crowbar said:

Hello, Captain!

Please try to relog into your account and check whether the friends' list is updated. 

If the issue is not resolved, please specify if the friend you have removed is displayed correctly on the bar (his level & avatar). 

I removed two other from friends, they turned at once into white cameras in a frame. The first one I removed earlier has no avatar no more but the silhouette is there, the level and brotherhood tag. I tried to click "add to friends" at the ones with camera & frame and nothing happened but the one with silhouette the request was sent, the little pop up window turned up on bottom right of the screen showing the request was sent. Which I obviously didn't want to happen 

Started to clean more out. When I removed next from the bar - the first one got the avatar back and the last one I removed has a silhouette. Something definitely not working here. Clearing browser history has no impact on this.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Mar 14, 2018, 09:5203/14/18
07/02/15

chaos said:

Agent Pavel said:

chaos said:

Crowbar said:

Hello, Captain!

I removed two other from friends, they turned at once into white cameras in a frame. The first one I removed earlier has no avatar no more but the silhouette is there, the level and brotherhood tag. I tried to click "add to friends" at the ones with camera & frame and nothing happened but the one with silhouette the request was sent, the little pop up window turned up on bottom right of the screen showing the request was sent. Which I obviously didn't want to happen 

Started to clean more out. When I removed next from the bar - the first one got the avatar back and the last one I removed has a silhouette. Something definitely not working here. Clearing browser history has no impact on this.

Thank you for the details! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data. I will forward it to the devs. 

Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Mar 19, 2018, 14:0903/19/18
05/13/15

Thank you for the provided information!

The bug has been confirmed and forwarded to the developers. It will be fixed in the future updates. 

Thank you for your report and cooperation!

Sep 5, 2021, 13:3909/05/21
02/20/17

Hi,

It is 2021 and I can't remove people from my Friends Panel  

any updates ?

CrowbarModerator
Sep 5, 2021, 14:2409/05/21
03/07/16

Are they still there when you reload the game?