Alliance of Peace (AOP)

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jun 14, 2017, 19:0006/14/17
Jun 17, 2017, 20:13(edited)
07/24/16

Blasphemy,

Their quitting the game, I know of many myself. Not because they are cowards or whiners. This discussion has been ongoing for 3 + years and still not resolved. The 1000s of screenshots providing proof that you asked for are all over the forum. Nothing has changed. The new Inbred puppet brotherhood farm clubs that have been popping up since the first of the year are alarming. A position 275 (at that time) BH with 19 players owning a Presidio? Really? Please explain that to me, and they still own it. I know you see it. I know many BHs that are now bribed with promises of Presidios and large sums of fleet. In exchange for being a puppet to EURU and RuAL. The hundreds if not thousands of inbred puppet alts they create and pass out to members. Nothing has changed and people are tired of being told you will never hold a presidio again or have a bastion over lvl 5. Darn Blasphemy, I put up a post in the recruiting forum a while back, and with hours shiv posted threats to us. Why, we are a BH of 64. Whoo Hooo. Are they scared of us? I wouldn't be, we can't make inbred alt havens and brotherhoods like them. So now you have a king. You must get permission to have a Bastion over lvl 5 or a Presidio or shiv and his Inbred puppets will mow you down.

Now I asked, why did the one Plarium CM close the NSF thread down after 4 post. None of the post were offencive. But did point out what we all already clearly know. That this game is letting these puppets run the whole game. Why was that thread shut down?

I ask, Why did that CM congratulate shive on his NSF victory a couple weeks ago. Icy replied when you do something good you get a at a boy. That was what this whole thread was started about, remember? Our allies and us in the AOP took two EURU Presidios and struck the bastion. We lost well over 300 million in that attack on the bastion alone, so yes EURU lost tons of defence. What the figures were? I have a game to play and don't screenshot every lil thing and who cares. They lost. I posted the screenshots of the Presidios 202 and 192 that we took from EURU that day and the CM never gave us an at a boy even though those presidios are no longer EURU. Are the dozens of RuAl/EURU new inbred puppet brotherhood that shiv and Olga created not only accepted? but held in high regard by Plarium and it's staff?

So, yes. I see why she said Dead. The game is dead. It is so far out of control that it will implode. People including me will leave this game. I'm not spending my money on this whack a mole. The billing problems, the programing problems, the allowing these Inbred brotherhoods......

Now it seems like you can not type a letter without a flash crash. Try doing your resources raids and get 100 mill without the flash crash. Goodness forbid you are in battle or have your fleet out at anytime because yep, a slight chance they will not come back, make out that ticket and submit a ticket. Can you honestly tell me that this last month that Plarium software has been running fine? It has been down at least 30% of the time. Can't log in, get booted off. Heck Blasphemy, sometimes you can not even log off. Please do not stick up for shiv nor Plarium for what has gone on. This is not you mod's fault. But when you stick up for the problems (not you) then you are part of the problem so why trust you.

You said one time we should get together and fight like pirates against this foe. LOL Well, we did. We are not the top ten brotherhoods. Nor 40 brotherhoods. That day May 21 we were 12 brotherhoods that took part with 3 or so players each. Yes, we have the brass to go after shiv and EURU like you said. We lost a ton. We took two Presidios from the #1 Brotherhood. Yes we sent over 300k in offence into the EURU bastion. Was nothing to them, for us it was victory. We did what never was done before. And I understand now why they don't. Because Shiv will just bribe your allies like Hellcats with Presidios, pardons and 10s of millions of fleet in your accounts.

As for what the Raventor asked on a post in this thread. Does this mean the alliance of Peace is going to gang up on any Brotherhood that hits one of their Havens? Were the AOP the new bullies of the seas? Going to hit anyone that touches them or their allies??? Having read Raventors post going back a couple years I should expect a question like that for he already knew the answer. He and his brotherhood already had attacked a bastion of one of the AOP members. They took it down, he and his brotherhood. Ask him if any AOP member or any AOP allie attack Rum Raiders during that battle? Did the big bullies come out and attack even one RR haven? The answer is a flat out NO. So why to imply Rav that we are a pack of wolves? We know the who the wolves are. The AOP is not a bully nor a puppet brotherhood of shiv. We do not all make backroom deals with each other with empty promises. We have pride, integrity, honesty and are loyal.

The AOP was started as a way for us small brotherhoods to defend ourselves against all the inbred puppet brotherhoods. Not to start conflicts. But to defend our members. Some very small and just learning, some members not even knowing how to raid a bot yet. So here is the deal. The AOP is alive and well. Around 800 members will spend our money elsewhere and can assure you that the truth about this how bad this is will spread. Just go look at the the real gamers reviews, word is getting out.

Time to clean up you act Plarium. Get a grip on this thing before you lose 1000s of people who spend money on here. It is a lot cheaper to keep the customers that you have then it is to get a new one to replace them. Business 101.

Thank you for your time Blasphemy. I'm waiting on some CM or mod still to say. Way to go, good job on taking on the number one Brotherhood on PToF. But with this game, I don't wake up expecting anything anymore. Just a new X-BoX...

Bright Blessing to you and yours..

Johnny Rotten. Advisor, Killin' Time.

Jun 15, 2017, 14:2106/15/17
03/27/14

Honesty!!! 

i say way to go on the attacks.. 

honestly, i didn't think to say it, didn't think it would have mattered

but i believe you guys deserve to hear it, you guys stood your ground and fault that's all that matters 

Jun 17, 2017, 12:4006/17/17
08/09/16

[08:05] LUKE SKYWALER: you are living in a fantasy world we will we be staying here permanently not to get pvp points or resources but to kill you al. l mike advisor shouldnt made the retard comment to me when i have a family member who is special. i will not rest NEVER stop to i kill you all. And as you probably tell i do not ever run oiu of troops. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Really Plarium, you allow this?

Jul 2, 2017, 18:0807/02/17
Jul 2, 2017, 18:11(edited)
04/06/17

@ Johnny Rotten. Advisor, Killin' Time 

dude you really dont get it - you dint take anything what we didnt let you take- its called a strategy , why dont you say to others how much off you left in those presidios to be killed :))))

300k off sent on Bastion is a JOKE same as your funny little BH & alliance of potatoes and you brag with that ....that is just funny for everyone and thx for that , you are free to do the same anytime you can 

for you suicide is a victory LOL good job then you are victorious :))))

Jul 26, 2017, 14:4007/26/17
11/06/14
wanabe5601 said:

Blasphemy,

Their quitting the game, I know of many myself. Not because they are cowards or whiners. This discussion has been ongoing for 3 + years and still not resolved. The 1000s of screenshots providing proof that you asked for are all over the forum. Nothing has changed. The new Inbred puppet brotherhood farm clubs that have been popping up since the first of the year are alarming. A position 275 (at that time) BH with 19 players owning a Presidio? Really? Please explain that to me, and they still own it. I know you see it. I know many BHs that are now bribed with promises of Presidios and large sums of fleet. In exchange for being a puppet to EURU and RuAL. The hundreds if not thousands of inbred puppet alts they create and pass out to members. Nothing has changed and people are tired of being told you will never hold a presidio again or have a bastion over lvl 5. Darn Blasphemy, I put up a post in the recruiting forum a while back, and with hours shiv posted threats to us. Why, we are a BH of 64. Whoo Hooo. Are they scared of us? I wouldn't be, we can't make inbred alt havens and brotherhoods like them. So now you have a king. You must get permission to have a Bastion over lvl 5 or a Presidio or shiv and his Inbred puppets will mow you down.

Now I asked, why did the one Plarium CM close the NSF thread down after 4 post. None of the post were offencive. But did point out what we all already clearly know. That this game is letting these puppets run the whole game. Why was that thread shut down?

I ask, Why did that CM congratulate shive on his NSF victory a couple weeks ago. Icy replied when you do something good you get a at a boy. That was what this whole thread was started about, remember? Our allies and us in the AOP took two EURU Presidios and struck the bastion. We lost well over 300 million in that attack on the bastion alone, so yes EURU lost tons of defence. What the figures were? I have a game to play and don't screenshot every lil thing and who cares. They lost. I posted the screenshots of the Presidios 202 and 192 that we took from EURU that day and the CM never gave us an at a boy even though those presidios are no longer EURU. Are the dozens of RuAl/EURU new inbred puppet brotherhood that shiv and Olga created not only accepted? but held in high regard by Plarium and it's staff?

So, yes. I see why she said Dead. The game is dead. It is so far out of control that it will implode. People including me will leave this game. I'm not spending my money on this whack a mole. The billing problems, the programing problems, the allowing these Inbred brotherhoods......

Now it seems like you can not type a letter without a flash crash. Try doing your resources raids and get 100 mill without the flash crash. Goodness forbid you are in battle or have your fleet out at anytime because yep, a slight chance they will not come back, make out that ticket and submit a ticket. Can you honestly tell me that this last month that Plarium software has been running fine? It has been down at least 30% of the time. Can't log in, get booted off. Heck Blasphemy, sometimes you can not even log off. Please do not stick up for shiv nor Plarium for what has gone on. This is not you mod's fault. But when you stick up for the problems (not you) then you are part of the problem so why trust you.

You said one time we should get together and fight like pirates against this foe. LOL Well, we did. We are not the top ten brotherhoods. Nor 40 brotherhoods. That day May 21 we were 12 brotherhoods that took part with 3 or so players each. Yes, we have the brass to go after shiv and EURU like you said. We lost a ton. We took two Presidios from the #1 Brotherhood. Yes we sent over 300k in offence into the EURU bastion. Was nothing to them, for us it was victory. We did what never was done before. And I understand now why they don't. Because Shiv will just bribe your allies like Hellcats with Presidios, pardons and 10s of millions of fleet in your accounts.

As for what the Raventor asked on a post in this thread. Does this mean the alliance of Peace is going to gang up on any Brotherhood that hits one of their Havens? Were the AOP the new bullies of the seas? Going to hit anyone that touches them or their allies??? Having read Raventors post going back a couple years I should expect a question like that for he already knew the answer. He and his brotherhood already had attacked a bastion of one of the AOP members. They took it down, he and his brotherhood. Ask him if any AOP member or any AOP allie attack Rum Raiders during that battle? Did the big bullies come out and attack even one RR haven? The answer is a flat out NO. So why to imply Rav that we are a pack of wolves? We know the who the wolves are. The AOP is not a bully nor a puppet brotherhood of shiv. We do not all make backroom deals with each other with empty promises. We have pride, integrity, honesty and are loyal.

The AOP was started as a way for us small brotherhoods to defend ourselves against all the inbred puppet brotherhoods. Not to start conflicts. But to defend our members. Some very small and just learning, some members not even knowing how to raid a bot yet. So here is the deal. The AOP is alive and well. Around 800 members will spend our money elsewhere and can assure you that the truth about this how bad this is will spread. Just go look at the the real gamers reviews, word is getting out.

Time to clean up you act Plarium. Get a grip on this thing before you lose 1000s of people who spend money on here. It is a lot cheaper to keep the customers that you have then it is to get a new one to replace them. Business 101.

Thank you for your time Blasphemy. I'm waiting on some CM or mod still to say. Way to go, good job on taking on the number one Brotherhood on PToF. But with this game, I don't wake up expecting anything anymore. Just a new X-BoX...

Bright Blessing to you and yours..

Johnny Rotten. Advisor, Killin' Time.

I'm just curious, if I decide to put AOP BHs in my sights. How does this work? Do we get bombarded by this alliance. My crew isn't a "inbred puppet BH" We may have chosen to ally ourselves with EURU. So for a strategic alliance we'd be ganged up on by the Alliance of Potatoes? Just out of wild curiousity though do you consider yourselves to be like the EU, NATO or the UN?
Jul 30, 2017, 00:4907/30/17
07/24/16

Icy,

Why even bother to reply to you. This question was already asked and answered in the statement you quote. So with this, and you calling paying customers potatoes crosses the line. Maybe Plarium should be questioning your ability to be a moderator. Not a biased nob (as shiv would say) I say to plarium, Icy and his comments are out of line as a moderator. He is the reason I will not be buying anymore packages in the future.

Just to make things clear since you were not able to read it above. We only defend each other when called on. As a major portion of my post was on this subject. Maybe you should let others do the moderating on here or just stop showing your colors. We are paying customers and you have no right to call us potatoes for the same thing you do. A strategic alliance as you call it. So keep on keepin on Icy. I will be no more bother to you nor your "strategic alliances".

As said, there are way better things to do with my money.

Best Wishes,

Johnny Rotten. Adviser, Killin' Time.

PS, is not a strategic alliance somewhat of a UN, NATO or EU type of thing?  FUBAR!!!

Jul 30, 2017, 15:3707/30/17
04/06/17

omg you crying that loud that i cant sleep ....

Adviser of potatoes 

what you want from Icy ? medal and a hug ? he said so many times that he is a player like all of us , he is here to help about some game questions or to point you to the support when its needed  , not to hug and kiss with you 

grown up men acting like a 13 years old girl in a period ....

why dont you instead of moaning all day long show us some reports of the attacks you talking about ? oh you dont have them cuz you dont telling the truth ...... lets blame moderators for that also 

liar liar pants on fire 

CrowbarModerator
Jul 31, 2017, 06:0407/31/17
03/07/16

@wanabe5601 Please quote where exactly did Icy do something wrong in a moderator role? We're not muffled here, and we are allowed to comment as players. Neutrality is important when performing our moderating duties, but not in ordinary chit-chat. This is like you reporting an off-duty cop for getting drunk or visiting a strip bar. :-P

And threatening with "not paying anymore" over such nonsense is truly childish and old news. Plarium didn't care about real issues, and you expect they'll care about "boo-hoo-hoo, a mod said something that I don't like".

Jul 31, 2017, 23:2207/31/17
07/24/16

Crowbar,

You are called a moderator under your name. Are you not given rewards for doing this? Then how can you say you can post as a player. Players do not get any compensation from Plarium at all. Childish is letting this subject go on for so long. I posted enough above, I showed you my Brotherhood taking the EURU Presidios. PROOF. I showed proof we were not bullies, the Alliance of Peace did not help the allied brotherhood when Ravenators BH leveled the bastion of that AOP ally. I pointed this out clearly in the other post. So why ICY had to come after me on a personal note??? And now you. Call me a child for saying I'm not going to spend my money here. Nice of a Moderator to do. But being a very smart child who knows when the game is rigged. I will save my money for another game. I enjoyed this game for over a year. The problems with alts has gotten out of control in the last 6 months and your company will take no steps to control it. So bwaaa I cry. But i'm smarter than  to keep spending money on a game that is out of control and so rigged. You are right on one thing Crowbar, Plarium did not care when RuAl killed the Russian server. Let this dead server die like that one. 

If that off duty cop was driving drunk you bet I would call his but in. Your thinking needs to be checked. I brought up truth. Not some dumb scenario that is dribble and serves no meaning but a vain attempt to make me the bad guy. LOL  Nice try but fail..

Icy clearly showed he was partisan and biased when saying Alliance of Peace was Alliance of Potatoes. Going on to say he was in a "Strategic Alliance" is that not the same thing as the AOP is only with out a name?

Webster Dictionary, Moderator. 

: one who arbitrates : mediator

: one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion: such as

a : the presiding officer of a Presbyterian governing body

b : the nonpartisan presiding officer of a town meeting

c : the chairman of a discussion group

I think that nonpartisan would be also the same as not biased. If I want biased or humor I have Nightmares and Shivs puppet post to look at. As a corporation, I for one would not allow my moderators to show PARTISANSHIP. (Biased)

I'm done with this forum thing. The floor is yours. I'm done wasting my time responding to puppets, no more post for me.

Best Wishes and Bright Blessing to all in real life. Please go get one.

Cleanup on aisle 5.....

Johnny Rotten. Killin' Time, 

CrowbarModerator
Aug 1, 2017, 06:4408/01/17
03/07/16

wanabe5601 said:

You are called a moderator under your name.

This cannot be changed per post. Doesn't mean that every post we make is in the role of a moderator. If you can't tell the difference between an ordinary and a moderating post, then I can't help you. But I think you do see it, and you just want to silence one of the voices that you don't like.

wanabe5601 said:

If that off duty cop was driving drunk you bet I would call his but in.

Because he's an (off-duty) cop or because he's driving drunk?

wanabe5601 said:

Webster Dictionary, Moderator. 

Doesn't say it's a 24/7 role.

wanabe5601 said:

Very polite behaviour. Congratulations on trying to insult a person who merely disagrees with you. I don't think I'll be using your moral judgements here as a reference for how a moderator (or anyone else) should be have.

Aug 1, 2017, 07:2208/01/17
04/06/17

wanabe5601 said:

I showed you my Brotherhood taking the EURU Presidios. 

you showed nothing 

Call me a child for saying I'm not going to spend my money here. Nice of a Moderator to do. But being a very smart child who knows when the game is rigged. I will save my money for another game. I enjoyed this game for over a year. The problems with alts has gotten out of control in the last 6 months and your company will take no steps to control it. So bwaaa I cry.

i call you a hypocrite ,Advisor of your own alts .... how much alts you have
 , why don't you tell us that ???( you know that i know ).....you don't enjoy anymore oh i'm so sorry lol .....keep crying Mr. Potatoes 

Cleanup on aisle 5.....
Johnny Rotten. Killin' Time, 

what is with all this RL BS ? do you really think that you are better in something/anything than any of us ? 

Aug 1, 2017, 14:4108/01/17
03/27/14

Nightmare said:

omg you crying that loud that i cant sleep ....

Adviser of potatoes 

what you want from Icy ? medal and a hug ? he said so many times that he is a player like all of us , he is here to help about some game questions or to point you to the support when its needed  , not to hug and kiss with you 

grown up men acting like a 13 years old girl in a period ....

Good gawd!!!  and your quotes rofl .. i seen some teen age boys act 10xs worst then female girls 

not to mention men on this forum 

sorry i had to comment.... just had an image in my head of this 

if it's male pms he may need some hugs would you care to give them? as a Moderator i believe we arent allowed to give hugs :( it shows favortism 
Aug 1, 2017, 17:0508/01/17
02/20/17

Blasphemy said:

if it's male pms he may need some hugs would you care to give them? as a Moderator i believe we arent allowed to give hugs :( it shows favortism 

just let me know if anyone wants/needs a hug, i have plenty to give

*hugs*

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.