Alliance of Peace (AOP)

Alliance of Peace (AOP)

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
May 30, 2017, 13:2005/30/17
02/04/16
crazysprinkle said:

Well, now that boots said it, I can tell you that EURU is hitting AOP members with Fireships then shielding.  They use whirlpools to get close- send fire ships then shield!
Oh, yes. Very true! They hit my haven in one day with nearly 70 fireships! And this is before I ever reacted to their attacks and hit one of them. Brave they be!! And then they come on the forums and brag about themselves. Of course, they have to brag themselves up because certainly no one else will mention their stirling qualities, will they!! 
May 30, 2017, 15:0705/30/17
May 30, 2017, 15:08(edited)
10/20/13

KingRat said:

crazysprinkle said:

Well, now that boots said it, I can tell you that EURU is hitting AOP members with Fireships then shielding.  They use whirlpools to get close- send fire ships then shield!
Oh, yes. Very true! They hit my haven in one day with nearly 70 fireships! And this is before I ever reacted to their attacks and hit one of them. Brave they be!! And then they come on the forums and brag about themselves. Of course, they have to brag themselves up because certainly no one else will mention their stirling qualities, will they!! 

You ignore my question, because you know that you lied to everyone
Where screenshot with lose 300-500 millions def? On 2 pres ~ 15-25 millions def

CrowbarModerator
May 30, 2017, 18:2205/30/17
May 30, 2017, 18:23(edited)
03/07/16

crazysprinkle said:

Why would anyone whirlpool to use Fireships without raiding?

And why would that whirlpooling bother you (FSing and shielding, I understand why)?
May 30, 2017, 20:0305/30/17
07/24/16

Crowbar said:

crazysprinkle said:

And why would that whirlpooling bother you (FSing and shielding, I understand why)?
Simple answer Crowbar, cause they can. Coiners have been doing it for years. You must know this by now. It's an EGO thing to show how high and mighty they are. Now a question to you. Why does it take so long to get a Mod or Staff to answer a question or a ticket to be taken care of. Yet one mention of Shiv or RuAl in the forums and you and other staff are in here posting with in hours? One even giving congrats to Shiv for taking down a Brotherhood with his farm club BHs. So I answered you, please answer my question.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Captain Johnny Rotten

May 30, 2017, 20:2405/30/17
10/20/13

wanabe5601 said:

Crowbar said:

crazysprinkle said:

Simple answer Crowbar, cause they can. Coiners have been doing it for years. You must know this by now. It's an EGO thing to show how high and mighty they are. Now a question to you. Why does it take so long to get a Mod or Staff to answer a question or a ticket to be taken care of. Yet one mention of Shiv or RuAl in the forums and you and other staff are in here posting with in hours? One even giving congrats to Shiv for taking down a Brotherhood with his farm club BHs. So I answered you, please answer my question.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Captain Johnny Rotten

You ignore my question, because you know that you lied to everyone
Where screenshot with lose 300-500 millions def? On 2 pres ~ 15-25 millions def

CrowbarModerator
May 30, 2017, 21:2305/30/17
03/07/16

wanabe5601 said:

Now a question to you. Why does it take so long to get a Mod or Staff to answer a question or a ticket to be taken care of. Yet one mention of Shiv or RuAl in the forums and you and other staff are in here posting with in hours? One even giving congrats to Shiv for taking down a Brotherhood with his farm club BHs. So I answered you, please answer my question. Captain Johnny Rotten

I don't really see a question here. You're asking "Why do some regular players (which all mods are) visit forum regularly (like so many other players), while some of Plarium staff (who are not players and have no relation to us mods whatsoever) take long time to respond to tickets (which have nothing to do with forum)?". Why would those things be at all comparable?!?

As for Alyona's congratulations, that's not the first time I see her congratulate a player. Do something awesome yourself, post it on the forum, and wait for praise.

What you're implying, of course, is Plarium's favouritism of RuAl. Because that's how unfair favouritism works: you publicly praise your favourites, right?

May 30, 2017, 23:5605/30/17
06/20/15
Nice message.
May 31, 2017, 00:1005/31/17
08/20/15
From where I stand, the AOP has done more in its first three months than anything Rual could or did do in its first three months. Give them time as plarium and all the other leading BHs of the time gave you time. The fact they have been fighting both Rual and Euru during its infancy says a lot about who they are and where they are going. And to do what they did even under all your failed attacks on them, I would be worried too. If you were not, then you would be silent. Your attacks did not stop them from growing. They continued to grow even as you tried to stop them and are growing still. Both in members and numbers. The AOP can be proud of what they did, they did not do it for you, it was because of you. So you have no one to thank but yourselves for their existence. Good work, who are the potatoes now?
May 31, 2017, 01:0805/31/17
02/04/16
Shibu said:

From where I stand, the AOP has done more in its first three months than anything Rual could or did do in its first three months. Give them time as plarium and all the other leading BHs of the time gave you time. The fact they have been fighting both Rual and Euru during its infancy says a lot about who they are and where they are going. And to do what they did even under all your failed attacks on them, I would be worried too. If you were not, then you would be silent. Your attacks did not stop them from growing. They continued to grow even as you tried to stop them and are growing still. Both in members and numbers. The AOP can be proud of what they did, they did not do it for you, it was because of you. So you have no one to thank but yourselves for their existence. Good work, who are the potatoes now?
WOW! Wish I had put it that way! And you are VERY correct in everything you said. When it was NSF and CB and PS, the AOP was not necessary. Now, it most certainly is!!!!! VERY necessary! 
May 31, 2017, 02:2905/31/17

omg. are we even talking about the same game ? you come here talking about yourself in third person... who do you think you are fooling ??

i saw the reports you potatoes can claim victory all you want, but we know all you got was a beat down. and you say you growing, while we all know the truth is you lost troops and members cos of your smart moves.

so instead of misleading with words, i suggest you show some screenshots of your big victory so others can see what we are talking about here... and i dont mean that pathetic screenshot of the map again. i know you guys love to send it around a million times, if that gets you off maybe you can also hang it on your wall or something, but where are the battle reports ???

May 31, 2017, 02:3005/31/17

btw if you ask me (as member of euru and ex-aop) the biggest danger for all aop members, are you guys. a small group of so called pirate leaders, kings, lords and admirals. you all love your illusion of power in the chatroom too much so as a group you will stay divided and your members will be paying the price for your big mouths... shame for them.

May 31, 2017, 02:4605/31/17
08/20/15
You can saber rattle all you like, you have failed your own goals.  If you could have done it you would have. 
May 31, 2017, 02:5105/31/17
May 31, 2017, 02:52(edited)

what are you talking about ?

and why you keep avoiding the same simple question ?

May 31, 2017, 03:5905/31/17
May 31, 2017, 04:01(edited)
03/10/16

Nightmare said:

every BH and players who don't leave AoP will be destroyed 

OK So now you are threatening a so-called harmless Alliance of potatoes if the BH's don't leave it? Which is it? We are harmless or you want to destroy us because????

CPT Boots

May 31, 2017, 04:3905/31/17
10/30/15

Guess we've gotten off topic.  This info is for brotherhoods who are tired of playground bullies.  If EURU or RUAL is so concerned with screen shots why don't they post them?  You know they have them.  This thread is to let Brotherhoods, regardless of size, know that if we stand together against the bullies and big spenders, we can still play and enjoy the game!

Rain
May 31, 2017, 05:1605/31/17
02/04/16

Crowbar said:

crazysprinkle said:

Are you serious? I used to do the same thing. I never wanted to use fireships from my home location. Why make it easy on your target? Whirlpool in, hit them, maybe 2 or 3 times, and wait for the reaction. No reaction. No problem. But what you want is 2 or 3 fired back at you, so you sit there with your finger on the trigger, so to speak, to a random location OR to put a shield up. And you not only hit them, but you got them to waste fireship(s). Not hard to understand. 

CrowbarModerator
May 31, 2017, 06:2405/31/17
03/07/16
You got them to waste 2 or 3 FSs (1000-1500 rubies value) for random whirlpool (1000 rubies) or a shield (4000 rubies) on top of the first non-random whirlpool (so, total 5k-8k rubies of your own expense)? That'll show them!  What's wrong with turtling, if you want them to waste FSs?
May 31, 2017, 12:1205/31/17
04/06/17

Shibu said:

Did no one told you that you didn't win when you think you win ?

To win you must beat someone in numbers , fame , ranking.....not in comments LOL

Now tell me one AoP BH name that is left with Presidio or Bastion higher than milestone ?

Congrats on your victory 

@BOOTS   I'm not threatening anyone, i promise .......there is a difference   

Johnny Rotten said :

Simple answer Crowbar, cause they can. Coiners have been doing it for years. You must know this by now. It's an EGO thing to show how high and mighty they are. Now a question to you. Why does it take so long to get a Mod or Staff to answer a question or a ticket to be taken care of. Yet one mention of Shiv or RuAl in the forums and you and other staff are in here posting with in hours? One even giving congrats to Shiv for taking down a Brotherhood with his farm club BHs. So I answered you, please answer my question. Captain Johnny Rotten

Now he don't like coiners  

May 31, 2017, 12:1705/31/17
May 31, 2017, 12:19(edited)
04/06/17

KingRat said:

Are you serious? I used to do the same thing. I never wanted to use fireships from my home location. Why make it easy on your target? Whirlpool in, hit them, maybe 2 or 3 times, and wait for the reaction. No reaction. No problem. But what you want is 2 or 3 fired back at you, so you sit there with your finger on the trigger, so to speak, to a random location OR to put a shield up. And you not only hit them, but you got them to waste fireship(s). Not hard to understand. 

Is that how you killed  300-500 millions defense ?  

You must be the King of AoP you killer 

May 31, 2017, 13:5505/31/17
May 31, 2017, 13:59(edited)
10/20/13

angusstpatrick said:

Guess we've gotten off topic.  This info is for brotherhoods who are tired of playground bullies.  If EURU or RUAL is so concerned with screen shots why don't they post them?  You know they have them.  This thread is to let Brotherhoods, regardless of size, know that if we stand together against the bullies and big spenders, we can still play and enjoy the game!

Rain

Stop stop. You say that they destroyed us 300-500 million defense. Even a fool knows that in BH to destroy 300-500 million def, 700 million off are needed.

How do we show you screenshots if you destroyed ~ 20-25 million protection. Right now I'm showing you the AoP attack.

Kingrat, Johnny Rotten are silent because this is a lie. I already appeal to them 5 times. But they ignore. I think you can do it yourself.

What did you win? In the fact that we did not need 2 pres and therefore we did not protect them? This is pride. Bravo.

I already said on these 2 pres was ~ 20-25 million.

Where did you get 300-500?

You are just liars.

Rual and euru number 1, 2. And where did you defeat us?

Kingrat, Johnny Rotten - where are the screenshots?

https://goo.gl/photos/WUq7nsRZ3m5NJ8sF8

You were not even in the rankings. 

You are like fleas who run around the elephant and say "mine, all this is mine" 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.