News RuAL

30 Replies
HELLBOUND
31 May, 2017, 3:41 AM UTC

Yeah right... We lose... And we are the ones spinning it... LOL


Good one 

UTC +7:00
Nightmare
1 June, 2017, 8:51 PM UTC


he did ask for this less than 2 months ago....didn't he.....

Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred AoP scalps... And I want my scalps!
UTC +7:00
Icy
Moderator
1 June, 2017, 10:28 PM UTC
NSF may want to keep mouthy players on a very short leash. 
UTC -4:00
StoneCold
6 June, 2017, 7:02 AM UTC


NSF may want to keep mouthy players on a very short leash. 
This is a bit of an "un-moderator-ish" comment, I think.
UTC +0:00
Azhaar Laghari
6 June, 2017, 5:08 PM UTC
Icy said:

NSF may want to keep mouthy players on a very short leash. 
Curious as to why this is not in the BH sub Forum?
UTC +5:00
Nightmare
6 June, 2017, 6:39 PM UTC

azhaarlaghari said:


Icy said:


NSF may want to keep mouthy players on a very short leash. 
Curious as to why this is not in the BH sub Forum?

why? is it off topic more than your question ? 

Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred AoP scalps... And I want my scalps!
UTC +7:00
123
6 June, 2017, 7:28 PM UTC

Icy said:


NSF may want to keep mouthy players on a very short leash. 
 


What do you mean? Could you explain please ?

UTC +3:00
Crowbar
Moderator
6 June, 2017, 8:12 PM UTC

StoneCold said:

Icy said:

This is a bit of an "un-moderator-ish" comment, I think.

NSF may want to keep mouthy players on a very short leash.

This may come as a shock, but mods are players too and they do have the right for a game related opinion. Clearly, Icy was not speaking as a mod here, if for no other reason, then because no mods intervention is needed.

123 said:

Icy said:

NSF may want to keep mouthy players on a very short leash. 

What do you mean? Could you explain please ?

Did you see the screenshot in the post before Icy's comment? If I got it right, a NSF player invited attacks on their Presidios that have recently happened (some 2 months after that parrot was sent). Unless I misunderstood this, Icy's comment is spot on.

And that is my personal opinion, in no relation to my mods status. :-)

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 June, 2017, 10:10 AM UTC
azhaarlaghari said:

Icy said:

NSF may want to keep mouthy players on a very short leash. 
Curious as to why this is not in the BH sub Forum?
I guess you're right. Time to move this thread ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
StoneCold
7 June, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC

Crowbar said:


StoneCold said:

Icy said:

This is a bit of an "un-moderator-ish" comment, I think.

NSF may want to keep mouthy players on a very short leash.

This may come as a shock, but mods are players too and they do have the right for a game related opinion. Clearly, Icy was not speaking as a mod here, if for no other reason, then because no mods intervention is needed. 

I am completely aware that moderators are also players, and that they have a right for game-related opinion. They are also expected to have "the ability to mediate discussions between players, but always able to remain neutral", according to Plarium's description about moderators' responsibilities.  

The above-mentioned comment, I think, is more of a player-related comment and far from being neutral. I might be mistaken, but I don't think I've ever read a negative opinion expressed about the other party even if some of the comments could be considered "mouthy" as well. At least not on this thread anyway. 





UTC +0:00
Crowbar
Moderator
7 June, 2017, 7:08 PM UTC

StoneCold said:

The above-mentioned comment, I think, is more of a player-related comment and far from being neutral. I might be mistaken, but I don't think I've ever read a negative opinion expressed about the other party even if some of the comments could be considered "mouthy" as well. At least not on this thread anyway. 

I have only recently started playing on s1, and only for experimentation purposes, so you can consider me completely neutral (and really not knowledgeable about who's who). So, what do we have above, from the point of a third party observer like myself? A member of some BH saying "Come attack [that BH]'s Presidios" + some insults (making that player objectively "mouthy"), sent some 2 months before that attack actually happened and, by what was written on this topic, was very successful, which makes the suggestion to "keep such players on a leash" quite reasonable.

You don't have to agree with me, but I think you should at least agree that it's a valid opinion that doesn't imply moderator's bias towards or against any of the involved parties.

P.S. The reason I decided to respond is exactly because I can only be an impartial party here.

UTC +0:00
1666362 users registered; 33929 topics; 253623 posts; our newest member:§haman