RuAL

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 31, 2016, 22:1510/31/16
05/06/16
shiv said:

Smitten said:

I understand. It was meant as a short-term solution to buy Plarium some time to investigate the problem. Every day that goes by allows them to play prizes and shuffle accounts around. I noticed that Destroyer and RuAL are no longer allied. I guess the Armageddon family got into a fight with each other lol.

Are you tired of me already! Noesh like a little girl. Another post and you can say goodbye to their bastion. I know how much you've got there is protection.

Ты мне надоел уже! Ноешь как маленькая девочка. Ещё один пост и можешь попрощаться со своим бастионом. Я знаю сколько у тебя там стоит защиты.

Oh mighty Cheater, how much do we have to pay you, so that you don't press all those troop generating buttons and we can have our Bastion? 100$ is enough or do you want to raise it this time?

Oct 31, 2016, 22:2810/31/16
10/20/13

Dalira said:

shiv said:

Smitten said:

I understand. It was meant as a short-term solution to buy Plarium some time to investigate the problem. Every day that goes by allows them to play prizes and shuffle accounts around. I noticed that Destroyer and RuAL are no longer allied. I guess the Armageddon family got into a fight with each other lol.

Are you tired of me already! Noesh like a little girl. Another post and you can say goodbye to their bastion. I know how much you've got there is protection.

Ты мне надоел уже! Ноешь как маленькая девочка. Ещё один пост и можешь попрощаться со своим бастионом. Я знаю сколько у тебя там стоит защиты.

Oh mighty Cheater, how much do we have to pay you, so that you don't press all those troop generating buttons and we can have our Bastion? 100$ is enough or do you want to raise it this time?

We will carry you as a good example.

Oct 31, 2016, 23:0010/31/16
Oct 31, 2016, 23:04(edited)

Dalira said:

shiv said:

Smitten said:

I can't understand this poet cheater.  Why 100$? He needs only 10$ in order to pay his annual cheater subscription.

BTW, I've sent a ticket to Plarium Support with all the proofs they need. But i'm sure they already know what are we talking about.

Oct 31, 2016, 23:0310/31/16
10/20/13

pirateg said:

Dalira said:

shiv said:

Smitten said:

I can't understand this poet cheater.  Why 100$? He needs only 10$ in order to pay his annual cheater subscription.

How do u know that it cost 10$? Got ya

Oct 31, 2016, 23:1110/31/16
Oct 31, 2016, 23:13(edited)

I've sent to Plarium all the links they need in order to solve this problem. 

My advice to cheaters: do not buy an annual subscription. Buy for max. 1 month.

I hope Plarium will got you soon. If they want to.

Oct 31, 2016, 23:1210/31/16
10/20/13
pirateg said:

I've sent to Plarium all the links they need in order to solve this problem. I hope Plarium will got you. 

Oct 31, 2016, 23:1310/31/16
Oct 31, 2016, 23:14(edited)
05/06/16

shiv said:

We will carry you as a good example.

Oh,i am scared already and shaking. yo know, i have a sucessful life outside of the game, that i don't play (or pay) actively anymore. So yes, please come, Cheater-bear.

SO, yes come and show to me, how powerfull you can look due to cheating in this game....

No $ for Cheats.
Nov 1, 2016, 00:0011/01/16
10/20/13

No $ for Cheats.

Nov 1, 2016, 00:0611/01/16
05/06/16

Oh cmon, you can do better. You should squeeze the ooze out of your script driven biot havens. Just add a multiplicator to one of those code variables.

I am still waiting for your visit.
Nov 1, 2016, 00:3611/01/16

Actually he can't do that. He is just a cheater, not a rocket-science engineer.

He will pay his subscription and patiently wait for a software update.

Nov 1, 2016, 00:4611/01/16
03/27/14
Do you people ever sleep? 
Nov 1, 2016, 01:0611/01/16
12/13/15
Blasphemy said:

nope 
Nov 1, 2016, 01:1111/01/16
03/27/14

NightWolf said:

Blasphemy said:

nope 

figures, just got back from trick or treating, and didn't see no clowns im very happy lol 

cause i hate clowns 
Nov 2, 2016, 10:2711/02/16

Blasphemy said:

figures, just got back from trick or treating, and didn't see no clowns im very happy lol 
cause i hate clowns 

you can call them what you want to. but we are still stuck with the rual boys, and all the other botbrotherhoods. and if they dont like what your saying here, you will apparently be threatened for your bastion or you will just get attacked by bots.. 

Blasphemy said:

Why do i not feel surprised to see Spenpals name involved into all this,

he is a true snake, and believe among the top bot sponsors

I wouldn't feel ashamed to see his BH being ripped, but i know he has a lot of good players among his BH

Don't take it on one bad seed and blame them all... just a heads up!! 
but i dont have to worry cos Alyona said the bots are not from plarium and plarium is trying to shut them down... so to have some clarity, Blasphemy can i ask what you meant by 'bot sponsors' earlier in this topic ?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 2, 2016, 11:5811/02/16
09/17/15
Moved to BH thread.
Nov 15, 2016, 23:3211/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 23:56(edited)
09/21/15

I know Shiv, Leader of RuAL, very well.  He lacks respect for others, not well liked by Russian players on the RU server.  Shiv is like a fisherman, tends to tell a good story and brags, but fails to tell the whole truth.  So you caught the big fish, so how many did you lose?  How is your friend FARGO doing with 30k+ major units killed by CHELSEA09?  And I never see Shiv at the top of the Russian PvP Warfare.  So you are a mass attack artist and a unskilled raider, right?

Truth being even success comes with losses.  Shiv, I know you before RuAL was created.  Now tell the truth why you escaped the Russian board...

Now do not blame Black Cardinal, Leader of Smokin Aces.  I have mutual respect with Black Cardinal, something you do not know about.

CHELSEA09

Leader, Insane Killers (RU server)

Leader, Grizzly Bear Raiders 

ps Thank you for your kind comment, "Grizzly she plays on Russian server as well so we have dislikes for long time". 
Nov 21, 2016, 22:1111/21/16
07/28/15

Shiv, you guys know how to make waves, eh? ;)

This whole thing, I found funny. Let's all get mad and blow up about how RuAL MUST HAVE CHEATED because "there is no way they could pull everything off without cheating." Come off of it! Just because you don't run a BH that could smack the ever living hell out of 5 other BHs pretty much at the same time, well that doesn't mean it can't happen at all. Most of RuAL, !!!PIRATES!!!, and Bilge Rats are seasoned players that play on other servers and play other Plarium games which all basically the same game with a different theme. Go look at a lot of their accounts.... old, nearly as old as this server, a lot of them. 

I been playin' these kinds of games for about 8 years. I been on the English pirates server since July of last year.... I have read the most UNBELIEVEABLE garbage, things that people say about each other. Almost ALWAYS founded on an ASSUMPTION. Hmm... let's see, Rose of The Black Pearl tells everyone that I am a legit criminal, that I hack accounts and that I steal from other players on our server. The original TBP leader Jack Ward Sparrow, who calls himself I don't care what now, he said AmberDragon lived down the street from the Kardashians. Hah. As far as the accusations that the Russians have a program built special to run accounts..... if that existed, I'd have had my hands on it by now. ;) :P

You people really think that a large BH of older accounts can't produce a god-status BH with the right plan, strategy, tactics, players, etc??

Even if a BH only has 100 players, if 80 of them were active and skilled prize players, each of those 80 could easily be sitting on 20M OFF or DEF. 

20,000,000 x 80 = 1.6 Billion   , which is 600M more than the number 1 BH has in DEF right now. 

I seen what 1 page of players has in !!!PIRATES!!!, a BH that was always quiet, stayed out of the way of others. A BH that built up on prizes, patiently, for over a year.

I could say sooo much more on this subject, but I'll leave it since I was so late to this discussion. LOL

Shiv, hit me up sometime. ;) 

Nov 22, 2016, 06:5511/22/16
10/20/13
Luna Blackheart said:

Shiv, you guys know how to make waves, eh? ;)

This whole thing, I found funny. Let's all get mad and blow up about how RuAL MUST HAVE CHEATED because "there is no way they could pull everything off without cheating." Come off of it! Just because you don't run a BH that could smack the ever living hell out of 5 other BHs pretty much at the same time, well that doesn't mean it can't happen at all. Most of RuAL, !!!PIRATES!!!, and Bilge Rats are seasoned players that play on other servers and play other Plarium games which all basically the same game with a different theme. Go look at a lot of their accounts.... old, nearly as old as this server, a lot of them. 

I been playin' these kinds of games for about 8 years. I been on the English pirates server since July of last year.... I have read the most UNBELIEVEABLE garbage, things that people say about each other. Almost ALWAYS founded on an ASSUMPTION. Hmm... let's see, Rose of The Black Pearl tells everyone that I am a legit criminal, that I hack accounts and that I steal from other players on our server. The original TBP leader Jack Ward Sparrow, who calls himself I don't care what now, he said AmberDragon lived down the street from the Kardashians. Hah. As far as the accusations that the Russians have a program built special to run accounts..... if that existed, I'd have had my hands on it by now. ;) :P

You people really think that a large BH of older accounts can't produce a god-status BH with the right plan, strategy, tactics, players, etc??

Even if a BH only has 100 players, if 80 of them were active and skilled prize players, each of those 80 could easily be sitting on 20M OFF or DEF. 

20,000,000 x 80 = 1.6 Billion   , which is 600M more than the number 1 BH has in DEF right now. 

I seen what 1 page of players has in !!!PIRATES!!!, a BH that was always quiet, stayed out of the way of others. A BH that built up on prizes, patiently, for over a year.

I could say sooo much more on this subject, but I'll leave it since I was so late to this discussion. LOL

Shiv, hit me up sometime. ;) 

Aaaaaand? 

Mar 9, 2017, 15:2203/09/17
Mar 9, 2017, 15:24(edited)
shiv said:
hahahahahaha 

Hello world!

So be it, the time has come. I thought long, so will try to be as brief as possible. My name is Shiv and I come from Russian server(from very beginning). My BH was top1 and we were best almost a year, but then some changes was made. Me and some of my members changed BH, think many of u have seen Smokin Aces, after I got everything I wanted in Russia server, and it is to be nr1, and to have personal BH shield. I even had radio translations on russian server. But now to the point, I collected team with elite players, many of them are Leaders and Advicers on Russian server and came here, they supported me and let me be their Leader (thats how we got here).

Now about each take down. I have created journal(fights logs), i think many of you already saw them. 

http://joom.ag/UHkQ

http://joom.ag/a1hQ

1. Krusties(1-4) This BH started to raid my players, I tried to speak to their Leader, but he just ignored us, and raid went on. So I declared war to them, they accepted. What happened next u all know.

2. Barracuda BH despised us and started to laugh at us, so we taught them lesson, and took them down 3. Admirals of Black They started to raid us, so we destroyed them.

4. But most interesting PS. Many asked, " why?" reasons are two. - ExLeader Slayer, laughed at us when we just came here. - and to prove u r the best u have to destroy the best one, unfortunately for PS, it was them. TOP 1 --PS.

5 Grizzly She plays on Russian server as well so we have dislikes for long time.

Reasons are cleared. Now the best part. Everyone telling we took down PS, so next will be NSF, Dragon Fire, Eberden etc.... but it is DECEPTION. And by whom? Spenpal - Crossbones BH. He always go to war with other hands, not his own. When we just came to this BH he ran after me, licked arse ( pardon my language). Asked us to take down EIC with NSF. So after he would help us to take down Stortebecker Erben. If u r thinking I'm lying, with this post, I post screenshots. 

http://prntscr.com/d088sr

http://prntscr.com/d088wk

http://prntscr.com/d0891h

As far as we know CB already started to collecting against us other BHs (funny isn't it?) If someone decides now they are the strongest or smartest and will attack our Bastion, then be prepared to be destroyed completely.

Now about my letter asking for money. I'm sincerely sorry, i wasn't expected disturbance on that scale. If we were on Russian server and do something like that it would be a lot of fun. Unfortunately I haven't considered (thought) that u have different mentality. Once again I ask to forgive me my mistake