Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 29, 2016, 15:4710/29/16
03/27/14

NightWolf said:

Blasphemy said:

Someone here called this an exploit, and im guessing it makes a great one,

So Rual says it ruined their server over in RU PTOF and plarium did nothing of it to fix it, so they brought it over here, because plarium states it's not against the rules to use, So the fact is ALL OF US AS PLAYERS need to make sure plarium looks better into this before it gets dragged in all the games, games we all play and enjoy... Ive seen something like this happen before In Kabaam in one of the games i played there, and now it's no longer there, 

So Rual, You gave the story now help us get this exploit taken cared of, this happens to be  a game you said you enjoyed too

Plarium needs to listen to us now and they need to get this under control
did you just asked those cheaters for help ? OMG !!!

sadly yes... 

They know something that can hurt the game, they proved it can hurt the game,

Now all we can do is ask them what their intentions are now and if they are willing to help get the game fixed...

i always try to look for a solution to a problem and try to fix it, even if it's taking a rocky road to a dead end 

Oct 29, 2016, 16:3310/29/16
12/13/15
Blasphemy said:

NightWolf said:

Blasphemy said:

So Rual says it ruined their server over in RU PTOF and plarium did nothing of it to fix it, so they brought it over here, because plarium states it's not against the rules to use, So the fact is ALL OF US AS PLAYERS need to make sure plarium looks better into this before it gets dragged in all the games, games we all play and enjoy... Ive seen something like this happen before In Kabaam in one of the games i played there, and now it's no longer there, 

So Rual, You gave the story now help us get this exploit taken cared of, this happens to be  a game you said you enjoyed too

sadly yes... 

Now all we can do is ask them what their intentions are now and if they are willing to help get the game fixed...

i always try to look for a solution to a problem and try to fix it, even if it's taking a rocky road to a dead end 

they are here to ruin the game , and they did it , whats made you think that they will stop or help ? we are better than that an ONLY WHO CAN/MUST HELP US IS PLARIUM WHO TOOK MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY FOR THAT!!!
Oct 29, 2016, 17:3910/29/16
06/21/15

Доброго дня.

Многие из вас так и не осознали, в чём на самом деле заключается ваша проблема.

К примеру, глава вашего бывшего ТОП1 SMITTEN сказал: «маленькие мальчики разбивают, большие мальчики строят».

Тот, кто считает так же, наверное, забыл, что играет в ВОЕННУЮ СТРАТЕГИЮ, а не весёлую ферму. У PS было настроено слишком много колоний, но с ничтожно малой защитой, уверен на форуме есть и те, кто это понимает и видит, здесь нет ничего экстраординарного. Для того чтобы убрать BH PS с карты, потребовалось не так уж и много войск.

Неторопливая, медленная, расслабленная игра кому то нравилась. У каждого свой стиль игры. Но данный стиль неприемлем для ТОП1 братства в ВОЕННОЙ СТРАТЕГИИ.

Если кто-то продолжает надеяться на то, что всё происходящее временно он сильно ошибается. Вы можете придумывать себе какие угодно оправдания. Вы можете наивно считать нас читерами, хакерами или придумать ещё что то новое, ситуацию это не изменит. Мы не будем забанены администрацией, потому что мы не делаем ничего, что выходит за рамки правил. Вы должны смириться с этим. По-старому никогда не будет. Мы пришли всерьёз и надолго. Нами движет азарт, драйв, адреналин, а теперь ещё и жажда мести. Вы говорите игра сломана, вы ошибаетесь, она просто теперь стала другой и это навсегда. Чем быстрее Вы это поймёте, тем лучше для Вас.

Good day.

Many of you did not realize what really is your problem.

For example, the leader of your ex-TOP1 SMITTEN said: "little boys smash and big boys build."

Anyone who thinks the same way, perhaps, forgotten that plays in the MILITARY strategy rather than a fun farm. PS was build too many colonies, but with negligible protection, sure on the forum, there are those who can understand and see, there is nothing extraordinary To remove BH PS from the map, it does not require an extraordinary amount of troops.

Slow, calm, relaxed game to someone like her. Everyone has their own style of play. But this style is not acceptable for TOP1 Brotherhood in military strategy.

If someone continues to hope that everything that happens to temporarily he is seriously mistaken. You can invent all sorts of excuses. You can consider us cheaters, hackers, or even come up with something new, it will not change the situation. We will not be banned, because we do not do anything that goes beyond the rules. You have to put up with it. As previously never will. We came here to stay. We are driven by passion, drive, adrenaline, and now the desire for revenge. You say the game is broken, you're wrong, she's just now become another, and it is forever. The sooner you realize this, the better for you.

Oct 29, 2016, 17:4110/29/16
05/06/16

Please stop finally whining, cheaters. You destoryed the game now you want to destroy the forum as well?

At least here are the rules moitored by the Mods. I got my hope up that they will radically delete all russian whiny troll posts. Please Mods, just delete all the wimp-spam posts.

No $ for cheats.
Oct 29, 2016, 17:5710/29/16
03/08/15

Dalira said:

Please stop finally whining, cheaters. You destoryed the game now you want to destroy the forum as well?

At least here are the rules moitored by the Mods. I got my hope up that they will radically delete all russian whiny troll posts. Please Mods, just delete all the wimp-spam posts.

No $ for cheats.

You have something against the Great Russian or Russian?

Moderators have the racism is !!!!!! It is illegal to speak ill of nationality igrokov.Eto violation forum, violation of the law !!!!!!

Last time I warn you pay attention to the behavior of the forum.

ты что-то имеешь против Великой России или русских?

Модераторы-это уже расизм !!!!!! Это противозаконно отзываться плохо о национальной принадлежности игроков.Это нарушение форума, нарушение закона!!!!!!

Последний раз предупреждаю обратите внимание на поведение на форуме.

Oct 29, 2016, 18:2610/29/16
Oct 29, 2016, 18:28(edited)
03/27/14

NightWolf said:

Blasphemy said:

NightWolf said:

Blasphemy said:

sadly yes... 

they are here to ruin the game , and they did it , whats made you think that they will stop or help ? we are better than that an ONLY WHO CAN/MUST HELP US IS PLARIUM WHO TOOK MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY FOR THAT!!!

because i believe somewhere in their cruel way of showing the map how to play they know what's right and wrong among game play the rules that come along with it and the balance that is about to be destroyed ..

and i still believe Plarium is always one step ahead..

if there is anything here plarium will find it, the investigation is not over 

For the time being, cont sending any suspicious activity you find to the plarium support 

http://support.plarium.com/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/Step1/23

Oct 29, 2016, 18:4410/29/16
03/27/14

Виталий Масловский said:

Dalira said:

No $ for cheats.

Moderators have the racism is !!!!!! It is illegal to speak ill of nationality igrokov.Eto violation forum, violation of the law !!!!!!

Модераторы-это уже расизм !!!!!! Это противозаконно отзываться плохо о национальной принадлежности игроков.Это нарушение форума, нарушение закона!!!!!!

excuse me capt, i maybe many things, but one thing i am nott is "racist" please use that word lightly when you are directing it at me, i have never spoken a racist word here, now i know that the two languages among us are different and you may be saying something else and it's changing it to racist i do not know...

I tried to be fair on all three accounts,

I been i been FS'd and attacked in game by angry English players thinking im siding with the Russians i been attacked and FS's by Russian side

thinking im siding with English, technically i don't mind any of it,

As long as this issue in some point of time gets fixed, You can keep yelling injustice and slamming

post but you are all only hurting the game, 

people are already quitting and giving up, this PTOF server was already very slow not very active, 

I just hope all this doesn't totally destroy a good game we do have,

Ive stated earlier post, that when i seen that Russian activity among our game

I was hoping for the best we needed it. no blood means new wars, but i didn't think it would come to be a war of

blaming cheats ............................

простите меня CAPT, я, может быть, много вещей, но одна вещь, я не является "расистской", пожалуйста, используйте это слово легко, когда вы направляя его на меня, я никогда не говорил расистское слово здесь, теперь я знаю, что эти два языка среди нас различны, и вы можете сказать что-то еще, и это изменение его расистом я не знаю ...

Я пытался быть справедливым на всех трех счетов,

Я был я был FS'd и атаковал в игре разъяренными английских игроков, думающих им-сайдинг с русскими я был атакован и FS-ых российской стороны

мышления им-сайдинг с английским языком, технически я не против какой-либо из него,

До тех пор пока этот вопрос в какой-то момент времени фиксируется, Вы можете продолжать кричать несправедливости и хлопнув

почта, но вы все только вредит игре,

люди уже бросивший курить и отказ, этот PTOF сервер был уже очень медленно не очень активно,

Я просто надеюсь, что все это не полностью разрушить хорошую игру у нас есть,

Ive было сказано ранее пост, что, когда я видел, что российская активность среди нашей игры

Я надеялся на лучшее, что мы нуждались в этом. ни капли крови не означает, что новые войны, но я не думаю, что он пришел бы быть война

обвиняя читы

Oct 29, 2016, 19:2610/29/16

Виталий Масловский said:

you guys are crazy. you come here, trying to exploit our game and our players and then start crying about the law. shiv even mentioned human rights.. hypocrites. then blaming others of misconduct and racism... do you even understand what those fancy words means ? look, i can call you a pesky russian, and it wouldnt be no racism or no violation of nothing. it only means that i think you are russian and that i find you pesky. now be a pirate and just stop whining about your rights. 

the only thing i would like to know from you guys is what adamkrab was talking about here;

http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/31044_on-the-edge-of-quitting-the-game-due-to-massive-cheating-and-hacking/?post=202789

so there is a ''hole in the project'' and ''we have to have proof of the administration of the project. Until such evidence, no one saw. ''

would you mind talk about this some more ? ..at least that was interesting.

Oct 29, 2016, 20:1610/29/16
It appears they may have an exploit to hack into Plarium's database.  Thinking bigger, cheating the game just might be an opening gambit on a blackmail plot against Plarium itself.  Like something out of a bad movie, "Pay us protection or something bad may happen."  If true, I guess that would make them real-life pirates which would be an ultimate irony
Oct 29, 2016, 20:2710/29/16
01/26/15
We chose to leave the map because RuAL can make 150 new prize bot accounts every three months. They dump the old accounts that they ran through the prizes and smashed up, while keeping the same players. When Plarium stops allowing RuAL to abuse the BH membership limit, we will re-enter.
Oct 29, 2016, 23:3410/29/16
12/13/15

i see only one solution -BAN THEM ALL with all bots and all accounts from all 4 of their BH , no one is innocent if is in their BH , and if there is few regular players they need to prove their identity 

what is enough is enough 

NO $ for cheats
Oct 29, 2016, 23:4510/29/16
Oct 29, 2016, 23:51(edited)
01/26/15
Everyone knows that there are far more accounts than players in this game. I do NOT want discrimination against Russian BHs. I want it to be our best 160 against your best 160. Maximum 160 NEW members brought into the BH in its first year, and 200 every two years on a 24 month trailing basis. If they catch enough members of any BH using third party software (maybe five members), the BH should automatically be disbanded.
Oct 30, 2016, 00:0710/30/16
What these russian cheaters dont realise is they didnt win.We handed them the fake win as we saw no need in trowing away our hard earned troops to cheaters who can keep this up indefinitly.We could have defended all our presidios with way more than we did but doing so would only open us up for more loses to them which is a stupid way of playing a game.I for one cant afford to buy rubies to buy troops so I dont waste my troops on wreckless fights.We fight smart not hard.
Oct 30, 2016, 00:0910/30/16
Oct 30, 2016, 00:10(edited)
01/26/15
No Jacques. We are wounded - badly wounded lol. "I have fallen and I can't get up" ;)
Oct 30, 2016, 07:0910/30/16
01/01/15
Mate we will. Its called the sleeping giant. And that is exactly what PS is. I for one will maintain my account. I will be drinking a lot of RUM. To be honest Im angry because the playing field is not level anymore. And Plarium need to fix this. I have had lots of situations with these guys and they reek of arrogance. They know best !!! New Zealand has a saying which says it all about this particular situation......YEAHNAHHHHHH (Yes ahhh No). Meaning Plarium GET A GRIP!!!! Stop taking our cash and ignoring the honest and fair dinkum players. This game will die quicker than you might think   
Oct 31, 2016, 07:0110/31/16
08/29/14

and we have snow ....

а у нас снег ....

Oct 31, 2016, 20:5110/31/16
01/20/16
AdamKrab said:

and we have snow ....

а у нас снег ....

Don't eat yellow snow!!!!!
Oct 31, 2016, 20:5310/31/16
01/20/16

Smitten said:

Everyone knows that there are far more accounts than players in this game. I do NOT want discrimination against Russian BHs. I want it to be our best 160 against your best 160. Maximum 160 NEW members brought into the BH in its first year, and 200 every two years on a 24 month trailing basis. If they catch enough members of any BH using third party software (maybe five members), the BH should automatically be disbanded.

Smitten, This solution would not work. We are a new bh started up about a month ago. We have 100+ players now and have been kicking lvl 10-20s that play for a day or too and then are inactive for 3 days, at a rate of 10 -30 a week?

So i agree the problem is a big one that needs to be resolved, but this solution you have presented would greatly hurt new bhs.
Oct 31, 2016, 21:5510/31/16
01/26/15
I understand. It was meant as a short-term solution to buy Plarium some time to investigate the problem. Every day that goes by allows them to play prizes and shuffle accounts around. I noticed that Destroyer and RuAL are no longer allied. I guess the Armageddon family got into a fight with each other lol.
Oct 31, 2016, 22:0510/31/16
10/20/13

Smitten said:

I understand. It was meant as a short-term solution to buy Plarium some time to investigate the problem. Every day that goes by allows them to play prizes and shuffle accounts around. I noticed that Destroyer and RuAL are no longer allied. I guess the Armageddon family got into a fight with each other lol.

Are you tired of me already! Noesh like a little girl. Another post and you can say goodbye to their bastion. I know how much you've got there is protection.

Ты мне надоел уже! Ноешь как маленькая девочка. Ещё один пост и можешь попрощаться со своим бастионом. Я знаю сколько у тебя там стоит защиты.